Australia: 600-Pound Woman Gives Birth to 40-Pound Baby

For extra points, she is a single mother.

I ask you Sup Forums :
a) who would hit that?
b) should fat people be allowed to breed?
c) This fat bitch just had a baby. Why don't you have any kids Sup Forums?
d) Should babies be allowed to sue the parents for making them fat in the
womb?

worldnewsdailyreport.com/australia-600-pound-woman-gives-birth-to-40-pound-baby/

estamoscenando.com/post/139596610652/bebe-gorodo

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonculaba
worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/woman-who-lost-525lbs-admits-7706337
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7015841.stm
jestpozytywnie.pl/najgrubsze-dziecko-na-swiecie/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-develops-iq-of-220-after-drinking-sperm-everyday-for-a-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THICC

>who would hit that?

Im an autist, earn only a bit more than the national average and look completely average.

For women the market is flooded with desperate beta males who will fuck even a 600 pound behemoth. No such thing for men.

How would she know she was pregnant?

i ve seen so much shit over the years posted on here but that babies picture is worse than most ive seen for some reason

How do they know there's not 5 more in there?

HIGH TEST

Disgusting.

That's the joke, she was unaware xD.

Kill that thing with fire

What the fuck thats literally double the world record for fattest baby at birth

How is that even possible

>people impregnate a stinking pile of non-movable rotten meat
How do you even find her sea food?

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonculaba

Some one was able to fit their winwang in that.......

This topic stinks and it's bullshit.

>instant diabetus

ya honestly it dying would be the only thing to make things right in my head after seeing this

Low-test Betas do not understand the true beauty of Ancient Ones and Star-Spawns of Tsathoggua

One must adopt the attitude of Randalph Carter in the Lovecraftian Dreamlands. To inseminate these formless spawns of idiotic mass of Azathoth is beautiful in their own right, the hairy-squid bat Tsathoggua and other Saturnal entities offer a way to true gnosis of the Cthunoic-entities. One must get past the throw-up factor to see the true essence of the beauty of the Old Ones

IÄ IÄ CTHULHU FHTANG

a) only australians are on that level of not giving a single fuck (or maybe just one for bantz)
b) fuck no
c) im an autismo
d) m8.

A 400lb hacker

kek

Shouldn't that literally break their bones?

Fat people are subhuman. I don't know how you can come to the point of being this disgustingly fat. Sometimes in holidays I gain a few kilos, but then I immediately start sports again. No idea how you can neglect your own body so much that you literally can't move properly because you are this fucking fat. I personally know a female buttergolem and it is always angry with anyone and anything and thinks it is the most important person in the room. Not sure how you can get this sense of superiority if you are unattractive and stink of disgusting fish.
So in short, yes I think that fats should not be allowed to have children.

My god. The more of this world I see the more disgusted and apathic I get.

Why are these people not executed?

That baby must have absolutely DESTROYED her vagina.

It's fake.. almost a 2 year old fake story

Come on, Sup Forums.

Oh my fucking God the human race's DNA is being changed. We are getting fatter and weaker.

Because she is a mother now?
Check mate.

nah man I already did that 9 months ago

Is it true that jap cuties have vertical vajayjays ???

Formbi wykurwiaj.
Fucking Trap posters...

Really?

No, but I almost exclusively fuck Koreans due to my location. I assume you mean the azn thing.

why are there so many flies???

I know you're most of you are fat neck beard virgins but that baby is impossible.

It looks like the creepy dead baby from the movie Trainspotting, when he's having the hallucination.

WTF
you INHERIT fat?

Life will always find a way.

>yfw we're literally living in the Judge Dredd universe

hopefully we've got some quasi-fascist death squads on the way lads

What a shitty way to be born, probably already having high coleresterol and pre-diabetes.

You inherit everything.
That's why women smoking and drinking during pregnancy are producing retarded babies. If you see a pregnant woman drinking call the police.

tell me she had an artificial insemination, no human being could lower his self to impregnate that thing, let alone maintain if not have erection in presence of that thing.

For every type of body a woman can have, there's at least a million dudes who fetishize it.

>no human being could lower his self to impregnate that thing
He was white btw.

kid is just big boned

what's the world record for youngest obesity caused heart attack? that baby would probably have one before school

These people deserve death, not more life.

Fuck the reproduce

> birth of a shitposter

Your body absorbs the all of the nutrients out of the food you eat. Her body does the same, but it also absorbs babies. This little fella escaped the white whales body before the absorbing process started. Think about how many times she was pregnant, how many baby skeletons must be still in her uterus.

I am autistic too but unemployed

Does someone have that pasta of the EMT who visited a scene where a fat lady like this had miscarriage without noticing and it went on for months. Essentially the dead fetus+ placenta dried up between her legs and infected her skin. They had to scrape and pick at the remains of the corpse off while the stench just built up. Nasty shit

>that pic

kill me

You sure have a highly credible source, OP.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/
>World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe. Our News Team is composed of award winning Christian, Muslim and Jewish journalists, retired Mossad agents and veterans of the Israeli Armed Forces.

That's a satire site and the article's nearly two years old. The photos are from unrelated incidents. The woman's this one
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/woman-who-lost-525lbs-admits-7706337
and the baby's this one
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7015841.stm

Found about it on Polish website but you don't know polish :^

jestpozytywnie.pl/najgrubsze-dziecko-na-swiecie/

What?

Put that baby on diet ASAP before it's life is ruined for good.

Delicious

why is this possible

looks fine to me

>who would hit that?
me, with a rag on a stick

I thought of this too. Australia confirmed for chaos wasteland.

if only you knew how bad it is, Givi

amazing website

worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-develops-iq-of-220-after-drinking-sperm-everyday-for-a-year/

I also heard this from a classmate and he isnt a virgin anymore so it could be true

>tfw 6'3 good looking fat autist
>only had sex 3 times in 22 years
>this tub of lard is getting laid
also don't say just fuck fatties i'm too autistic for that

Isn't this a well known fact among women?

rape

Once the pig gives birth to your child you should stop caring about her looks. You have a son now, you won.