How did 81% of evangelical christians vote for an atheist?

"Two Corinthians"... lol Is trump our first atheist president?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 3:17-18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. we've had a literal kike president. LBJ

atheist to the core

Jefferson was an atheist.

An atheist is better than a Moloch worshiper.

>2 Corinthians 3:17
>"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

Murrica as fuck desu senpai

t b h f a m

>fucking japanime filters

I think many former American weren't that much involved in their faith.
Obongo is most likely an atheist.

I think he identifies more with Christian's, not sure if he actually believes in Christ, but his heart is in the right place.

tbqvh checked pham

Corinthians 3:17
>>"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
>Murrica as fuck desu senpai

sound muslim as fuck.
They also think people are only truly free when they are converted. By any means necessary.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with saying 'two corinthians'. No christian in australia cares about such meaningless semantics. If evangelicals in america are actually legitimately offended or otherwise judgemental of people who say the name of the book how it's written rather than what it's """meant""" to be, they have much bigger issues

I live in the country that hosts the Vatican, and most christians couldn't tell you specific quotes about the bible, only the most entry level prayers. Christianity is only as big as it is because there's no actual work required.

clearly he isn't a bible reader though

kys /pol^

They don't care that he is an atheist. He promised that he wouldn't harm religious rights or do anything to limit religious freedom for Christians.

They believed him. Democrats spent 8 years shitting on Christian religious freedom so they'd rather have someone who will protect it.

Surprisingly enough for you god believing fags, you can be an atheist and respect religious freedom at the same time.

I don't believe in god lol

Based on the fact he didn't name a book the "correct" way?

I recall trump saying he goes to church on easter and christmas but that's it. Considering that - combined with his general history and lifestyle - I'd consider him a casual christian, not one with particularly strong convictions. Frankly that applies to most people who identify as "Christian" too. I could be wrong since it's not like I know his genuine thought process

So he is more of a cultural christian?

That's probably fair to say

Maybe trumps priest was autistic and always called it two instead of second .

*tips fedora*

fucking leb cunts in charge of understanding christianity?

nah, go back to your allah fucking cave
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 3:17-18

> what is good samaritan
> what is mt22

But he isn't atheist though. And even if he is atheist, evangelical Christians chose him because of his Christian like policies.

cant say I've come across a more retarded leaf in my last 3 hours of browsing

Oh shit its Georgery Clintos! Fusion Haaaa!

did he really say two instead of second?

>he said "Two Corinthians" rather than "Second Corinthians"
>in a text that he's likely not well-versed that abbreviates it as "2 Corinthians" all nearly every page of it

I know I'm being trolled but I'm too tired to care.

Race matters more than religion or ideology.

Didn't they ban bibles in Scandinavia?

>tfw too Corinthians to be Christian

>your biological race of human is more important than what you believe and how you live based on it
That's silly.
At best, race limits or enables what you're capable of. Religion and ideology dictate most action beyond this.

... and the other option was the diseased Whore of Babilon.

Religion is the biggest blue pill that anyone can take.

>hurr durr god is omnipotent and his "plan" cannot be understood by humans
>but lemme tell you how to live your life and pls donate to the church mkay? :^)

Ditch atheism and become deist and believe in a creator god with all that religious bullshit.

And personal choices beyond that

Therefore libertarianism wins

Religion is just a way of life dictated by a metaphysical worldview. Stop criticizing something larger than what you actually disagree with, which in this case seems to be Evangelicals and televangelists.

Inclinations at best, which fits within what I said.

>Finland "church burners" Mongoloids.

>scandinavian

He was a deist.

Honestly I think Trump probably doesn't think very deeply about questions concerning religion, morality, philosophy, etc. He calls himself a Presbyterian but has probably spent very little time thinking about whether or not his beliefs are actually true. I get a very ESTP personality vibe from him

So he lacked theism? If only there was a word for that.

No. Deists believe in God.

Deism is a form of theism.

He is an atheist?

Jefferson was a deist who had a lot of skepticism towards religion. Deists think reasons for believing in God can be determined through reason and rational inquiry as opposed to just reading scripture

>just reading scripture

Do you mean by faith? Christians don't believe the only way to God is faith and that God has left many signs for us to come to him, too. Faith is just the most important.

If by definition worship means devoting time, then even evangelicals worship money. Hell, the entire planet does. We're all atheists.

"Cultural Christian" (atheist)

You do realize the whole liberty American thing is based on the idea that you have to be American to be free right?

Pence, dummy. Duh.

Trump had more Evangelical support than Cruz during the primaries.

>Cruz

Cruz blew all of his "Christian" rhetoric when he decided to fuck over Sleepy Ben in Iowa and Trump made it public.

Without Pence, a lot of those Evangelicals would've stayed home in the GE.