Is there really a chance that Hillary will take office in January?

Is there really a chance that Hillary will take office in January?

No. Why would that happen?

I hope

You have More of a chance getting laid before 40.

>kys

my 66 says no

electors changing their vote to hillary, vote audits in MI, WI, and PA, Hillary's growing lead in the popular vote... (over 2 million vote lead now btw)

Only in Saudi Arabia user.

None of that maters, she conceded, she's out of the race. And the popular vote never mattered in the first place.

My wife's son says no

>vote audits in MI, WI, and PA
debunked

no
she literally conceded
even if it turns out she had enough votes in the states she needed, (which she doesn't by the way) it doesn't matter because she refused the presidency

>she conceded, she's out of the race

that's not how it works though

Approximately a 98.2% chance

Tell me how it works

None. Hillary will live as an Al Gore-like politician who will forever bitch and moan about "MUH POPULAR VOTE" but will always not do anything about it

>electors changing their vote to hillary
This is possible but highly unlikely. Remember electors are not some random bouffons, they are very loyal member of the Republican party.
>vote audits in MI, WI, and PA
But the deadline for MI was is today, no?
>Hillary's growing lead in the popular vote... (over 2 million vote lead now btw)
Kinda irrelevant...

if the electors flip and switch votes to hillary then trump was never president in the first place and hillary never conceded.

Umm... checked?

So tell me why the US system assume Trump's the president elect way before the electoral vote? Shouldn't they wait for the vote then confirm Trump's presidency?

Most of these states have laws basically forcing the electors to vote according to the party that won the state, and to how they pledged to vote. One state that doesn't have such a law is Washington, where two of the electors already promised to cut off their own dicks before voting for Clinton.

Who are you quoting?

Short of a catastrophic war where she is one of a handful of survivors, no.

Because it's literally unheard of for enough electors to change votes to swing an election, and an elector changing their vote at all has only happened a handful of times in over 200 years.

They have very little reason to do it in the first place since all of Trumps electors are GOP, and he got 90%+ of the GOP vote.

It's a pipedream for asshurt HillShills

Concession doesn't count for shit

They're still not going to risk an actual uprising if they swindle Trump out of presidency

Lmfao really makes you think