French identitarians activists help fellow white being robbed

>Three days ago, in the city of Lyon, a young white guy was being robbed and beaten. Unfortunately for the three maghrebis assaillants, that was just in front of the identitarian place called "La Traboule" were activists were performing a boxing training. They heard the screams, got out and managed to catch one of the criminals who tried to pledge his innocency and called his mom, crying.

>The police was called and arrested the mugger, congratulating the group of activists. The next day, the young victim and his mom came with a few presents to thank them. He was offered free boxing lessons by the identitarians.

book.com/GenerationIdentitaire/posts/1000726323369510:0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yngMF8w7KOI
sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
pastebin.com/ekSR1hwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France NO!

fucking racists! Too bad they didn't get robbed

Well good.

Disgusting bigots. They were only expressing their culture

>managed to catch one of the criminals who tried to pledge his innocency and called his mom, crying
>tried to pledge his innocency
ji pa fait rien du tout !
The dindu knows no frontier.

Someone is having a visit by Antifa.

>Called his mum crying
These 'people' are disgusting
And so are the Islamist apologists who defend them

Well this is right wing we can be proud of. Fit and ready to fight.
Too often i see right wing youth being fat or lanky pale shadows with no muscles.

There's pretty much no more antifas in Lyon, they've been beaten so many times already they fleed the city.

Why are we so racist?
Should something be done about us?

Who beats them?

Cops, migrants or Europeans?

Absolument raciste

Being fit and decent looking (I mean in clothes and heaircut at least) is pretty much a requirement.

youtube.com/watch?v=yngMF8w7KOI

Far right activists, mainly Identitarians and GUD.

>millions of nigger migrants in France
>caught one
>hurr durr great victory for identitarians
Come on. This is literally nothing.

Well that's nice, also very surprising.

>White people helping each others and defending themselves
>Far right activists having good PR instead of being portrayed as dumb skinheads
>in France, the most cucked country after Sweden

No one talked about a great victory. It's just good.

This is why I'm confident if it ever comes down to a race/idealogical war, the right will win, look at your average leftist male compared to your average right wing one
I've taken up boxing seriously over the past 2 years, seeing that brown flood of shit in those pictures/youtube videos is what inspired me.
Do bodyweight exercises, lose weight/gain weight and do some couch to 5k shit if you are completely out of shape, get prepared.

True. Get fit, we will need it in the near future.

Ohhh they are so scared.

Unless the pussies set fire to the building they will get a severe beating

Everybody.

The tides have turned, even old ladies are laying into the antifa. Last time I was in Lisbon they told me not to wear american flag emblazoned apparel because it might cause an attack on me, now I hear that young kids in their teens are hunting down antifa and leftist scum.

kek big fucking deal, takes 5 Nazi's to stop ONE refugee?

Wow, such big tough strong racists.

Antifa BTFO of nazi scum on a regular basis across Europe.

France is dead, this is just a nice light under 1000 years of shadows

>meanwile the BBCs coverage
Local French men form white supremacist militia! How much of this racism are we going to tolerate?

Go home Paki, Europe is not your home.

I know you're joking but arabs were 3 assaulted the white 15 yo, 2 of them fleed and abandonned their friend.

Also pic is what we call "antifa surfing" after we beat the shit out of them in Vienna 2015.

Racist whites, I'm literally shaking.

do you offer legal assistance to members?

Yes. We have some lawyers of our own, some who just like us and help, and we fund all the legal costs if an activists has to confront justice. We never do stupid shit though, as an example we deployed a banner on the roof of Arras trainstation after the failed terror strike in august 2015, the banner said "send islamists back to their countries" and the gus were condemned for climbing on the roof. All costs were paid by the mouvement (= by donators since it's our only source of money).

For the beating of leftists in Vienna, they attacked us first and we caught them on video. After that, it was free for us to fuck them up.

>Identitarian
>German flag

Fuck off shill.

That will change once Trump arms the nationalists.

Remember what the potatoniggers did for the IRA?

>american education

really?

Frenchies are based.

Controlled opposition. If you are white nationalist and don't spend every hour of everyday in front of a computer screen then you are likely controlled opposition.

>tfw Sup Forums talk about your city

>dem frog legs

What? When were you in Lisbon, 1975 or something? Not doubting it happened, but it seems weird

New balance confirmed for the most redpilled shoes

maybe they were looking for traboule.

Kek

kek'd hard

>Fit

Doesn't look that way from the photos.

k y s

why not?
just look at the froggy legs on that one guy, he doesn't skip leg day

Nice fantasies again, you infantile childish cuck.

By the title I thought the frogs were helping the robbers

When are we going to get a indentiteit generation??

Word. Practice powerlifting 5-6 days out of the week, bike everywhere, been considering matial arts training.
The problem is my gym is filled with shit skins that don't talk dutch :/

Controlled opposition spotted. Anyone with test levels above average is controlled opposition. Our movement doesn't need meathead racist thugs giving us supreme nationalist gentlemen a bad image. Think about the normies.

We're not all "/fit/" fit, but we live healthy lives and we're all able to run, fight and do some push or pull ups. We don't accept fatties, or we force them to change.

When we find a leader in Belgium. I work for the Front National so I can't get exposed, but do you want to apply? We can meet each other in Brussels. We also already have a few contacts in Flanders.

>GI

It's a complete joke a of an organization. They barely have a concrete ideology, aside from extremely vague white pan-European identity crap, and when it come to solid political program which would specify everyday steps to be taken to achieve the desired goals, they have nothing at all. What they do have, however, is a collection of PR stunts, shows and ads of cute girls and semi-buff dudes holding their totally ebin merchandise.

It's a business based on cashing in on "I-am-like-totally-not-a-neo-nazi-guise-seriously" types. Hilarious and pathetic.

privilege checked.

>Caribbean looking flag
>European

>britbong
>teeth

Here, have a (You)

>no one noticing the New Balance trainers

Wew!

Are we finally at the edge of chasing these guys down now?

t. pic related

Man that is so awesome, I am both army fit and also just /fit/ (without the roids though). I started several years back when iron pill came around. And decided to become good at running, but also at weight lifting, so now I am far above average on both things.

15 pullups
can run 18 minutes on 5km
All of my weights are above average as well (no roids, but I am using a lot of supplements and strict, clean diets, not yet to 1/2/3/4, but getting closer now.)

I think generally speaking, with my performance I could get into the better branches of most armies.

The only thing left perhaps to do is to take up a fighting sport.

whoa that's my dad

Go on tell us what you're actually doing...

I hope this is bait but:

>They barely have a concrete ideology

We have 6 published books about what we think and tons of german vlogs with some english ones, maybe you should give it a try?

>when it come to solid political program which would specify everyday steps to be taken to achieve the desired goals, they have nothing at all

Because we're not a political party but a white lobby. We have the Front National for the complete and detailled program, it's on the rise and will do a part of the job, no need to challenge them (especially since we have a lot of people working in FN). We still propose detailled mesures for the remigration though.

>their totally ebin merchandise

Since we're not soros funded we need money, and yes, we sell merchandising. Pretty much all of it goes to fund our activities.

>cute girls

Yeah, we have some indeed. Here you have one giving food, clothes and small talk to a homeless white last winter.

t. third world country with no teeth

Nice gym motivation. Also saw this because the Golden One posted in on his facebook

>most cucked country after Sweden
That honor goes to Germany, as France, unlike those two, still has a chance to be saved

Allways hunt for the antifa they are communist they should be treated violently.

frog wogs are unironically proud to be "identitarian"

>NEW BALANCE SHOES

The Fire Rises.

I've been thinking of applying to a right wing group in Belgium for quite some time. The problem is: I was Australian. But I practice my dutch every fucking day, go out and try and talk to people even though I look like an ass, believe that the Belgian country should come first, clean up the streets when I bike to the gym, recycle fastidiously and it irritates me when someone is not flying the Belgium flag. Like the cunt i saw in Ghent flying the turkish one.

What party would you recommend? Would they accept someone who wasn't born here, but tries fucking hard to fit in without the "respekt mah culture bullshit"?

FRANCE NO!
But seriously its good to see its getting uncucked, albeit slowly it's still good.

1 down, a few million to go.

Guy leaning back on the gate in the first pic has a gut.

>Antifa

>Going near anyone who will hit them back

They must be a different breed in Britain.

Here they just vandalize cars when you're asleep or harass your place of work.

>look at your average leftist male

The IRA put up a pretty good fight, Paddy.

>who tried to pledge his innocency and called his mom, crying.

kek

Christ you muzzies are so easy to spot and trigger. Kurdi yourself.

Same here I train boxing but there's tons of shit skins in the gym
But us whites need to learn to fight.

you can definitely tell they train, they just aren't body builder or power lifter tier?

nice

Good job. When are you in vienna the next time? I want to participate in beating antifa.

>tfw Antifa runs to the police crying and begs the fascist state powers to protect them because they make it on to Red Watch

Antifa literally don't do anything, ever. They just smash stuff and vandalise, but they're scared of physical confrontation.

At least the upstart groups in the U.S. are more confrontational. Although they just end up getting stabbed.

Europeans in general avoid conflict unless it involves sport.

The British cops let antifa blow whistles directly with n their faces.
If antifa did that to a u.s. cop The would be beaten or shot.

I've been interested in getting into a martial art or boxing but I'm in my early 20's now with no prior experience. Most people I know that got into boxing did it in their early teens. I'd feel like a knob going in and asking for lessons at this point.

I see guts. They look like regular exercise but unfit bodies to me. "dad bods."

How big is Gen Identity in mainland Europe? The UK branch is almost non-existent. Also, why don't they try to intervene whenever the mudshits riot in Paris and other such places?

>applying to a honeypot
rip ausbro

I think GI is one of the few right wing groups in Europe that probably isn't 80% COINTELPRO (or the euro equivalent)

> There's pretty much no more antifas in Lyon,

Big if true. We started getting these assholes across the pond only recently.

Pic related.

>I was Australian

Come home tanned man.

Good job mate ! We even own a few gyms, some just run by activists and one which is fully owned by the mouvement. To be healthy is part of being identitarian.

>What party would you recommend?

I am not Belgian but French and I just came recently here so I'm afraid I can't really help you on this topic. I don't think Belgium has a decent far right party.

>Would they accept someone who wasn't born here, but tries fucking hard to fit in without the "respekt mah culture bullshit"?

We're a white lobby, for whites from all around the world. Since talking about race is banned here we talk about Europeans and thus we can't expand outside of Europe because our ideology is "one homeland = one people". So if you're a European white, you're welcome of course.

We have one of our largest groups in Vienna. We hold an annual protest every year in june.

>They would be beaten or shot.
This. Can confirm, I got beaten when I tried to grab a copy by the pussy.

Nothing, I see nothing wrong with world today :^)

>We have 6 published books

I've skimmed through one of them, the " war on 68ers" one. It was enough. It's a shitty pseudo-political manifest, that offers no realistic solutions whatsoever and is filled to the brim with incoherent whining and is written in this grandiose, larger than life type of language that Sup Forums soils itself over.

>Because we're not a political party but a white lobby. We have the Front National for the complete and detailled program, it's on the rise and will do a part of the job, no need to challenge them (especially since we have a lot of people working in FN). We still propose detailled mesures for the remigration though.

So in other words, you have no purpose whatsoever, aside from attracting attention, like teenage girls. Got it.

>Pretty much all of it goes to fund our activities.

Oh, I bet.

>Yeah, we have some indeed. Here you have one giving food, clothes and small talk to a homeless white last winter.

Whoa man so caring, so genuine. Lol, more PR crap.

most gyms don't mind doing beginners lessons for adults, because most of them offer them already. Go ahead, you will be surprised

and so does the guy in the black shirt.

>>Being fit and decent looking (
Why do all these organizations turn out to be a front for gays?

>TFW I've been lurking pol for years and have no idea what those words mean

p... p... please explain?

Haha I was going to come to the UK but then the whole muslim decapitating the soldier thing happened

Nice, any experience with BJJ?

To be healthy, it is such a complicated thing. But I am nearly an expert on it. The ironpill has sent me on a long and weird path. To that of hormonal balance and testosterone

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

and even weirder gut things

pastebin.com/ekSR1hwE (I made this myself)

You see, when I set off with the pioneers of the ironpill. I thought to myself "why is our generation so full of faggets? A 100 years ago there were imperialistic citizens, people willing to tear up other nations, just for some meager profit, why the fuck wont people do that these days?"

and perhaps through some paleo lore, perhaps through some ideas around testosterone levels dropping generationally. I started to focus on just that, on testosterone.

And coming out of this whole experiment I can say, yes it most likely was testosterone. Fug, I could even have a lecture on this whole topic for you guys at this point, kek. I am pretty high with the linguistical stuff.

>Whoa man so caring, so genuine. Lol, more PR crap.
I won't critique their ideology as I'm not familiar with it but, that pic reeks of shitty opportunistic PR stunt. Quite disgusting actually.

surprised no one pointed out that all of those guys are wearing muay thai shorts except the guy on the ground

he must have gotten quite a beating

>fit mean to be a juicer

Maybe one of them will start dating the kids mum and adopt him, then start spreading the message to all his friends