How hard is it for you Euro cucks to just tell those immigrants "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL"?

How hard is it for you Euro cucks to just tell those immigrants "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL"?

Is the concept of "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL" so difficult to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
youtube.com/watch?v=l5bHGMDAgOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw from cronulla beach and haven't had ethnics here since 2005

>straya
>land borders

gee thanks, never thought of it.

It's only a matter of time

Every cunt I know from The Shire is a Greens voter, without exception

The meme of The Shire being a white man's haven will die soon

Just dig a moat already

>what is a fence

Europe wouldn't be turning the boats back, which is the entire point of this thread.

No other country in the world can repeat our border strategy. The Chunnel between Britain and France can't be closed down for economic reasons, even with Brexit. Japan probably would if any boats could get there, though.

Australia has a legitimate reason for preventing the boat refugees, Europe does not other then politics

It's pretty funny, I've actually been posting on several Islamic forums and have infiltrated quite a few circles of people living in Africa through Facebook. I do my best to provide them with information and methods for entering Australia. And of course they listen to me because I'm a white male. I figure one more migrant in Australia is one less migrant in Europe or America.

I hope those Africans enjoy living on remote Pacific islands eating gruel behind razor wire fences

I wonder if these guys get royalties.

>Africans
>Implying they're crossing through Egypt to get to Europe

Interesting. Tell me more Ghenghis.

>provide them with info and methods
Tell me some.

>Chunnel

Hey is it stil legit to get a visa in austrailia if you come with a woman? Me and my bf would like sooner or later to move there I am portuguese and hes brasilian

australia sounds like a good place to live

Never heard of that before

We're full

There is simply no capacity to accommodate you

All our elbows are touching

There isn't adequate space to fit you anywhere

You're not welcome

We're at 100% occupancy

Don't get any ideas, we're full

About the shitskins from Syria and Iraq that are the ones actually flooding Europe? Gee thanks again Straya for the heads up.

Derp. The fences are being set up in the Balkans. Tho you would've known this already unless you weren't acting so smug on a mongolian cave art forum.

>I do my best to provide them with information and methods for entering Australia
So nothing?

The "WE'RE FULL" meme isn't a meme. In Sydney it's true, there isn't even enough housing for Australians, let alone refugees.

Really ? I see alot of space in job application that australia really needs :^)

Is Sydney as bad as I've heard?

I heard some years ago there was just so small amout of woman in the population the nataly was very low so they permited to move to austrailia if you came iwth a woman it would facilitat you journey and visa :^)

Make a fucking moat or a wall

literally no room for you sorry.

Some suburbs are pretty bad

Chockablock filled with Chinks, the mainland variety as well

Fucking atrocious insectoid cunts

>for more information call
i bet they just shout "fuck off we're full" and then hang the phone

the desert is vacant though right

That's what every NORMAL and ordinary person on the street thinks

But we are ruled by cultural marxists that created this whole mess and benefit from it, my dream is to see them hanged for decades of treachery and betrayal

mate, we're fuckin full

full

literally one more person away from collapse.

If only there was a good way to throw out all of you anime NEET's and replace you with immigrants willing to work.

Thank, Mr Campbell.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

Mate you're joking right

There's tonnes more space in Britain for immigrants

Certainly not full

middle-eastern/black/indian people you see in Europe:
>hard-working
>polite
>keep their head down
>never a nuisance

Australians who come to Europe:
>we're from STRAYA
>drink drink drink
>puke in the middle of the street
>ogle women to the point they're uncomfortable and leaving
>ozzy ozzy ozzy oi oi oi
>shouting contests
>turn a quiet town into ibiza

Australians, Americans and Lads on Tour are the worst human beings. I'd rather have Somalis than that wigger garbage.

nice bait mate

Thats because your country is a resort

Europe is not isolated in a island in the middle of nowhere

Croatia is to Europe as Bali is to Asia, for Australians at least

You guys get a lot of our dickheads looking to party and lie on beaches etc.

Stop being idiot, cheerio

Well there are a number of things I do to help them migrate to Australia. I sift through the links on the immigration site, I provide them with a step by step guide, I provide them with contact information they need. I provide them with in-demand fields of employment and tell them what certifications they should obtain. I send them links to the books and study material, etc etc. I link them with work-travel sites for obtaining visas. I send them information of businesses ran by other shitskins so that once they arrive they might help them find employment and housing. There are many different ways. I have a few more as well but I'll keep those secret for now I think

We're not full.

Then make it isolated. Build a fucking wall like America.

build a wall or a moat

even the Americans can do it and they're at 56%. And of that 56% at least half of them are mentally retarded

This is sadly true, fucking bogans on holidays are an embarrassment.

We have some of the highest incomes in the world, just because we were lucky enough to have a country the size of the US full of minerals to sell China.

So basically you tell them normal shit they could research on their own. Alright mate

R A R E
A
R E

Unfortunately this, the shire is slowly becoming chink central all the new apartments at Kirrawee, Miranda and Caringbah are all owned by chinks. I'm probably going to fuck off to Tassie.

That is true, but if our elites wanted to stop completly shitskins migration it would be easy as fuck, couple of months destroying smugglers boats and there are no niggers traveling from Africa

We don't even need subversion to ruin America, you're already at 56%. And dropping!

just because people don't live within every 10 square meters of the country doesn't mean we're not full. a country with 10 million people can only economically support that many people

just fucking kill yourself you fucking cuck i fucking hate you

Sven here has room for at least 3 more dicks.

You're forgetting that they're retarded and can't do it on their own. That's 90% of it.

The official number is 62%. Where do you get 56% from?

every year I wonder if Indonesia is fed up with all the dumb schoolie cunts

There's plenty more room in Sweden for brown people

They don't take up much space

>they could research on their own
this was a joke, right?

We actually do say that. Ask Tunisia.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm don't live in Germany, but I have family there. It's where we're "from."

Trust me... Many don't want this influx of Third World shit there. Thing is, what can they do?

Germany, for instance, is willing to literally destroy itself now, to "make up for the wrongs" of the past. It's quite sickening, actually.

Oh well... Germany cleaned out the ghettos in the 1940's, and I'm sure they could easily do it again, should the need arise!

we have the longest fence in the world and we don't accept boat people

coincidence? I think not

Why are all your cities filled with niggers and arabs then?

Clearly you didn't say it loud enough

John Howard should go over and teach them how to keep em out.

Not full of what, nigger semen?

Tassie is comfy AF.
I'm looking to escape syd to wagga, denny, Adelaide or tassie. I've been to tassie heaps, going to Adelaide in the new year to suss it out

Adelaide is OK but the CBD looks just like Sydney, filled with Chinks

Tassie or country NSW is your best bet

Come back when you have an extreme-left menace called Germany that economically blackmails you into not having a border.

It's not that simple in Europe. Germany just needs to die.

Nexit when?

how about an extreme-left menance called NZ? We fixed that little problem back in 2001. Now they can only visit and work, and if they get arrested we send them to our prison islands prior to arriving back in NZ

You should try something like that

Except for 30,000 people who come in by plane every year... and a lot of them don't fuck off when they're legally supposed to either.

So how's that narrative going bro?

And they sit here and leech off medicare and take jobs at lower wages than most self respecting australians ever would, driving wages down and fucking the rest of us over.

It's just like mexicans taking all the labor and those poor fuckers who've been ordered to train their lower paid replacements in all those US corps, same deal, same fuckheads with the same agenda, the underclasses and make the country into a sore that oozes money like pus.

this policy is a cynical diversion for globalist nonsense, the liberal party has clearly been bought and anyone who hasn't noticed is simply a fool.

The only land border you have to seal is turkey. Better yet, just retake constantinople, cut off the bosphorus strait, and just patrol the waters around fortress europa.

Elections next year, I can only pray for success

NZ is much smaller than you. Germany controls all of Europe through the EU and their economic prowess. Imagine if China told you to take in all the boatfucks or they'd fuck over your economy. That's what it's like in Europe. For a trading nation like mine it's even worse.

And that's not to say that labor haven't been bought off either.

We're p much fucked until a viable third party candidate shows up.

Nobody in any significant numbers will ever take Pauline hanson seriously, just to nip that retarded conversation in the bud...

How white is Australia, is there any way to turbo charge the birth rate? You guys might be our last hope.

Yeah most of them are fucking bongs that bum around picking berries all the fucking time.
We need to make sure no one overstays their welcome in our 110% fuck as fuck country.

Around 85%

Right now half of all our population growth is immigrants, most of them Chinks, pooinloos, and other unwanted vermin

We're in a decent position, but need to secure our race ASAP

they only control you if you let them

just tell them you're full and you and the UK will make great deals together. No worries

I think the demographics of the cities are very misleading as most of the Asians and Indians aren't citizens

From memory above 90% white but someone should check the exact value

That ~90% figure is from the last census

It's probably more like 85% now

I thought you were still at war with Serbia or something.

It only takes 30 or so years and then you're facing becoming a minority in your own country.

And then if by chance you do reverse the tides, there are already so many people who have intermixed that now the country is not the same as it once was. It's dysgenics.

it has already begun :(

Bankstown here... it's too late to save us

>get on your high horse when libs generalize white people as one single entity
>does the same for asians

oh you :^)

my father grew up in bankstown. he said it used to just be european with the only foreigners being balts and a couple italians and greeks. now its beyond fucked. lebanese are absolute scum.

>get on your high horse when libs generalize white people as one single entity
When did I do that, my non-country friend?

Did I also mention that the unexpected load on govt services also provides the current govt with a convenient mechanism to force privatisation through the "public can't do anything right" typical economic liberal argument.

It's time for the one nation part, with Pauline Hanson running it.

100 years ago, several million Frenchmen - with government backing and weapons - tried to enter Germany.

They were repulsed and held back for several years.

Why can't Germany do the same now?

actually based Tone was in czech republic this year teaching those cunts how to stop the shitskins
he even flew back to AUS in economy class he was 6 seats in front of me with his wife and a body guard

no you say fuck off cunt

Then why do they keep asking us to say Sorry for coming in?

Looks like my bus stop.

t. Sydney Fag.

Better off doing it with Jungle Asians m8.

Africans and Muzzies can't get in and it's too far.

On the other hand Jungle Asians and Jungle Indians are in close proximity and always trying to get in.

It would be like me giving tips to Maoris on how to get into the U.S. instead of Mexicans.

i know life can suck but for the sake of the white race we really need to police our borders. this is for our childrens children.

just flood your country so you have water. niggers can't swim then you can turn the boats around

What is the most redpilled immigrant race?
>thai
>sri lankan
>tongan
>?

hahahha

> I'm sure they could easily do it again, should the need arise!

god can only hope slingshotman from youtube can teach them how to o it

Have some of our culture Croat.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5bHGMDAgOo