Daily reminder that Sup Forums and the alt right is classical liberal and cultural libertarian

We are against all forms of identity politics we are supporter of egalitarianism/true equality(not the sexist feminist type).
Stormfags are just right wing SJWs trying to co-op us.
they must go back to Stormfront where they belong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me in the middle

>we are supporter of egalitarianism/true equality(
fucking disgusting

I am a white libertarian nationalist galactic-imperialist.

Fuck off swedecuck

>galactic-imperialist.

You know, I do get teal deer and I do get TF.
To a certain extent I also get Sargon and Milo.
But what the fuck is it with Armored Skeptic? Why do people bother with him?

That guy is basically a fucking retard with decent production values and a severe case of unwarranted self importance.

Remember the whole "four horsemen" fiasco?
TF, Sargon, Amazing Atheist and Skeptic got together and especially Skeptic pushed really hard for them becoming the "Four Horsemen of YouTube".

Shut your swedish mouth you scumbag

>this is what r*ddit actually believes

>no paul joseph watson
>no alex jones
>milo
disgusting

Us in public
>We aren't racists we want equality for all races without putting anyone down or giving merits just for race
Us in private
>DIE FAHNE HOCH! MARSCHIERT! VORAN DER FUHRER FUHRT! MIT UNSER FAHNEN IST DER SIEG, FLIEG DETUSCHE FAHNE FLIEG!

classical liberal masterrace reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

yup its a known fact that jfk coined the term "hungry nigger" and that carter coined the term "gib me dat"

Aren't basically all of those libertarians/liberals?

I can recognize only half of them; who is the bikini girl and what the blu deer represents?

>anti-sjws are alt-right

Fuckoff, Milo has said himself not to be alt-right anyways.

>a fucking Swede is being cuck again
your country isn't worth anything at this point.

They're all shit

I'd think the black haired skinny bikini girl with boxxy looks leaning on armoured sceptic would have to be shoeonhead

don't know the reindeer either.

And I'm not sure I see Kraut n tea on there, or some of the other guys who should be associated with the community at large

>333

This is the gayest fucking picture.

the deer is TL;DR
google him

Sup Forums does not care about equality. fuck off. you swede are going extinct. Another sub race of humanity gone.