This is the ethnic composition map of the Austro-Hungarian Empire

This is the ethnic composition map of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/České_Budějovice
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzjxy1rrkng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tha germans act like a metastasis?

>ladin :DDDD

Here's a tip.

Diversity is our strength?

Only countries with germans are successfull?

the eternal german infects everything he touches ?

Calling Austria-Hungary a success is stretching it to the extreme.

slovenia should be bigger.

What?

If you mean us being everywhere in großungarn they themselves asked germans to settle there after the mongols decimated them

Too many white people. Needs more diversity.

those romanian places should be white, pretty much uninhabited.

slovinci from croatia are slovenian too

That's a big chunk of Austria you've taken there.

I just saved the fuck out of that. Thanks.

Yeah, nobody invented the "ukrainians" yet. What a wonderful time it was.

Just because we got ripped apart from all other nations, doesnt mean it wasnt a success.

This
Also Tót are masterrace

Germans were everywhere like Jews
Jews were competitive and more charesmatic so s-hitler became envious and tried to wipe them out.

Those are both countries, unlike Belgium.

That my great great grandpa Alta never called his homeland "Kraina".

Transylvania has a Hungarian heart?

Cute

this map is viewed by many historians as unreliable
also this is post-magyarisation the map there is earlier
this

Slovenia needs to come home. I want sea access again.

You have no right to Styria and it's delicious and life-giving pumpkins, pumpkins and pumpkin seed oil are vital for the Austrian diet, it's needed so your regular Styrian can function, it's our spice melange, the pumpkin seed oil belongs to us and must flow

keep your headless horseman heads, we have wine, the drink of rich people

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg

Gott erhalte!

>Notice anything?

It doesn't exist anymore.

please come back

>Carpathian mountains
>uninhabited

Literally dumbest thing Hungarians say. Ironically the ones who claim those are their lands

By this logic most Szekely don't exist either since most of their villages are in the mountains.
Learn your geography, Ferencz, these aren't the high parts of the Himalayas. Those white areas are full of villages.
Not everything is a flat, dusty plane like your Pannonian hometown.

Budweis is from czech?

We should pay Britain to come back into the EU!

>Budweis is from czech?
yep: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/České_Budějovice

please britain, don't go, we are begging here

Serbs are niggers?

ueu

The serbs rightfully own Bosnia?

What happened to the Germans in Hungary and Romania?

if you promise you won't germanize us.

MAKE SLOVENES WINDISCH AGAIN

Why is bosnia such a fucking mess?

hopefully hanged

btfo by commies

I promise. I like windische. they are based

because austrians invented a meme nationality "bosniaks" for local muslims, in order to divide and rule local serbs and croats

pretty fucked up considering that it was their homeland for 700 years

A beautifully diverse and multi-cultural nation

Why did it have to die

ok then.

because the only 2 nations that were accepted were hungarians and austrians/germans
minorities in the hungarian kingdom got fucked
slovenes got fucked and i’m pretty sure czechs and poles got fucked too

I have a better idea

>let more shitskins go through into Austria
>wait on civil war
>let kraut and kebab remove eachother
>roll in to liberate our minority, while annexing the rest

you know that's our mom you're talking about

PRETTY MUCH uninhabited, aka sparsely populated, aka not enough population centers to conduct a reliable census.

A hodgepodge of small subsistence farmers with no major population center or even roads connecting them should absolutely count as sparsely populated. Please note too that there are many white spots in the red area too, as these places were also largely uninhabited.

>what is population density

Yea I see it
Don't worry democracy prevents that from happening XDDDDD

The eternal slovene strikes again

Im swabish, my anchestors emigrated here from sourh-west Germany.
Hi there. We are still fine, the ones who did't got deported during communism still live here. Even for hungarians its hatd to spot us, most of the times only our surnames give us out. We are integr ated, speak a little bit modified hungarian home but thats all, oh and we tend to work harder and longer, our homes tend to be cleaner and shit.

same here, my ancestors came to Hungary back in the 18th century. They got lands in the south-western part of Hungary and they lived as tobacco farmers. They had to change ther family name from Brantmüller in the last years of the 30's. I live in an area of Hungary where there are loads of people with swabian roots

Sorry im from the smartphone jew

My surname is Frank and i love in Tolna megye, otherwise same. My anchestors were farming and raising pigs for the entire village. I guess thats why my family eats meat with meat until this day, or you guys eat this much meat too?

well we dont really consider ourselves swab anymore, the identity died with my grandpa. We do eat meat with meat sure. My swabian ancestors were living around the border of Somogy/Baranya in the hills of Zselic.

Also on my mother side im like 25% croatian, with Jelacic blood

Then our anchestors basicly lived in the same area, good to hear that. But im sad by the fact your family doesn't call itself swabish anymore, but its totaly understandable, because of the croatian blood and the way people think in the 21st century. Novadays a lot of people tend to forgot about their anchestors, at least you don't do that.
Can i ask what is your current surname?

Bakonyi, its just an adopted name

Yeah southeastern somogy, northern baranya and southwestern tolna was one of the german enclave in Hungary. My father's hobby is to search in our family tree. So far we have around 300 person, with the oldest dating back to 1750. He is my oldest paternal ancestor, called Johannes Brantmüller.

Only time people hate multi culturalism is when Germans do it.

Feel free to guess how man died/were killed along the way.

Hint: There nearly died more Germans from 1945-1950 during peace time than did during the war.

>9
>german empire is integrating Poles, Ukrainians, Balkans and such!
>multiculturalism is evil! free the polish and balkan people!

wtf?
like 12 million Germans exterminated.

Dude...

Funny that slovenia makes fun of Germany when it was them that became independent from the Czechs thanks to Hitler. Well only for a small time though.

Yes, germans tried to colonize Europe

Also this

in english plz

Serbs
Everywhere

Wtf, what is there not to understand in this sentence? It is basic english....

>northern new england is French
Our colonies are going well.

wait, what is this and why don't I know anything about it?

what, I thought those were croatians living there and not slovenians

slovakia not slovenia stupid kraut

Pfff, details, nearly the same. You were saved from a Communist coup anyway or would you have preferred this?

That was a great state t b h. Too bad it didn't federalize, Franz Ferdinand wanted to reform it into a United States-kind of country, would have been interesting to see if it would work. Also the borders soothe my map autism immensly.

>tfw no United States of Greater Austria

Yeah, probably a mistake on the map. Those should be Gradišćanski Hrvati (Croats)

Mach der Habsburgische Reich Wieder Gross

Next time, without romanians

That was pretty much a non-country?

>2016
>people blame the german-Austrians for the ethnic tensions
>serious ethnic tension started after the Austro-Hungarian comprise
>hungarians get their own area of control and piss off all the other minorities
>essentially trigger the downfall of the empire

Never trust a Hun

haha, look who turned out to be a commie now, not by name but by ideology

it's you

Dual Monarchy was a mistake. Disbanding HRE was a mistake.

I notice a hole in my heart.
Come back, double monarchy. Let me go back home.

>america in non country
>russia non country
>britain non country
>france non country
Jews didn't want the noble German man to expand his race to the Balkan peninsula, fucking racist cuks cockblocking deutschenigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzjxy1rrkng

Genuinely interested if you know or anyone else because I know nothing about the topic. when did white Croats became Hungarians, did it happen all of the sudden or over the centuries slowly accepting the culture?

commies are scum but that doesn't mean you are any better

daily reminder all Balkans is Austrian.

>tfw no von Habsburg head of state
>tfw had to live with filthy s*rbs for 100 years
>tfw had to be ruled by commies for 50 years

J U S T

Subhanallah. TAKBIR!!

Who /vicky2/ here?

Hungary controlled most of modern day Croatia from the middle ages until they fell to the Ottomans. When Austria established the union over Hungary afterward it always counted Croatia as part of Hungary. That is about all I know. Hungary fought Venice over Dalmatia for centuries.

Croats never became Hungarians per say. In 1102 Croatia and Hungary became a personal union, which means 2 independent states with 1 king Ladisalus I (I. Szent László). After the turks came, Croatian nobles elected Ferdinand Austrian Emperor as Croatian king, and he was Hungary's king too, so we were under the same crown. So Croatia was pretty much independent, had it's own language and nobles, we just shared the same king.

Giving Romanians a bit was the gravest mistake of all.