WL The Yemen Files

Wikileaks just published hundreds of documents of the US Embassy in Yemen.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/802114341466206208?s=09

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/XX
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/1XX
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/document/2011/201112xx_PMR_-_TORP_0225_-_Yemen_Aircraft/
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/84/
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/147/
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/103/
youtube.com/watch?v=XDEnBMV0GbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assange is dead, this leak is fake.

the existence of Assange is more important than this stupid shit

You got proof that hes dead? Otherwise kindly kill yourself with your tin foil hat on your head faggot. These are legit documents.

I remembered why I fucking left this board. You guys are all fucking idiots.

Wikileaks is compromised friend, no proof of life, absolutely no credibility.

>that picture
>check flag
I used to be proud of my mongorian heritage but no more, you guys truly have no soul.

Assange is alive and in hiding until he can arrange a deal with Trump where he isn't fucked

See ya shill, tell reddit I said die

Everyone on Sup Forums is mental if they truly believe trump is gonna help Snowden, manning or assange. He's gonna be worse than obongo.

Nice OP
It's cute how you act like you said anything meaningful at all and people ignored it.

don't worry Finnbro, actual Mongolians are pretty fucking based and are nothing like the jungle slopes.

>and in hiding
Like, hiding in the embassy toilet?

Except Assange got him elected

Also why the fuck bring up Snowden and manning? Lol

Shilling this hard should be crime
Kys

Why would be pardon Assange, though? I mean, Ricky Spencer claims to have gotten Trump elected, too, but there's no reason to think Trump is a white nationalist or that he wouldn't shut down NPI and the TRS forums if he felt it would appease his most vocal opposition.

No... As in he left the embassy the day of the raid.....

Idk I'm just contributing to the fanfic

what's with modern numales and putting so much emotion into loving animals

you fucking zoophiles disgust me

WOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YES

JUST LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS DIGGING IN THE WIKILEAKS DNC/CLINTON/PODESTA FILES HAHAHAHA

ARE WE DIGGIN' AGAIN BOYS?

Not worth a reply desu.

I can't tell if you're serious or being ironic because all 3 things you said indicate you're either retarded or ironically gaslighting

Until I see him wave from the balcony, do a live interview or two, he's dead.

Why would a compromised WikiLeaks leak material proving the US is conducting yet another illegal war? The very least we can do is look into it to confirm the legitimacy of the mails. Crying it's fake isn't gonna do anything you retards.

>do a live interview

like the over the phone one he did to Argentina?

Phase 3 bitches

Its jus like Christmas mornin.

Nothing to see here, move along. There are some great threads and this isn't one of them. Seriously, ignore this.

The mails go from 1 to 205.
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/XX
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/1XX

Insert last 2 digits for XX

Ignore obvious shills.

Fuck you for posting that pic of doggo

Roll

Documents are probably more interesting though

True. Emails aren't very interesting so far, but I don't really understand any of the documents to be honest. Bump for more qualified people to get into this.

skimmed through it, shits boring yo

I don't know what you're talking about buddy. Besides, what is Yemen anyway? It sounds made up.

Tell me what's in the documents then.

What is Defense Institute of International Legal Studies FY13 training? Are these instructors for Yemeni army?

reported you piece of vietnamese shit. fuck i wish we just wiped you all out in vietnam war.

It's literally nothing. Stop looking, you're wasting your time. Seriously. Stop.

DIG DIG DIG

lel

You're literally nothing. Stop posting in this thread, you're wasting your time. Seriously. Stop.

boring ambassador stuff, they are just reporting about the civil unrest, but don't even have any good sources, mostly they just seem to watch Al Jazeera.

Have a free bump

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/document/2011/201112xx_PMR_-_TORP_0225_-_Yemen_Aircraft/
What is this about?

useless shit that is already known and been said many times

Nein.

I don't know about it, what exactly is it? Throw me a bone.

Red pill me on the yemen war and why these documents are bad

Saudis killing infidels, it's a good thing. The documents are nothing.

If they are nothing, why the high profile release?

Interesting

Seems to be the truth, USA is illegally supporting them but that's to noone's surprise, really. Just another hint at how dirty Obama, Clinton and co. really are.

Perhaps they're trying to convince us that they're not compromised?

We should still follow up, just with caution.

I think the real question is: where's Julian? Is he sitting on a beach or in a cell? I don't think he's in the embassy anymore.

Just had a wee dig

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/84/
Jeep upgrades being handed out, Obama's cash for clunkers (and US tax dollars) at work

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/147/
US discussing training Yemenis during ramadan being tricky

wikileaks.org/yemen-files/email/103/
Embassy knew about the Houthi and either did nothing or possibly facilitated armed protests

Russia today on Houthi work just one week after the last email:
youtube.com/watch?v=XDEnBMV0GbU

It is called not being autistic.

We should also be looking for coded transmissions from JA, could be this is all buffer material for the real message.

>wheres my tinfoil, its time.

WL is compromised but that doesn't mean the govt or agencies will leak fake or altered intel. They'll most likely filter it then give us some bones to chew to buy time or divert us.

Rollerino I guess.

roll

give us the proof of your life then
otherwise shut up

https:/wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/ to docs/07/

FOLDERS 4, 5 AND 6 HAVE BEEN DELETED

Hey look it's fucking nothing

looks like its mostly boring reports, kind of like the endless "CTR weekly reports" in podestamails so far

i aint gonna dig shit until hillary is in jail
whats the fucking point anymore, our digging had very little real consequences

unless an user finds something really spicy first, IDGAF

No, it is something. But it's not unexpected.

Garunteed there won't be anything hot in here. Trying to get you to waste time and stop digging through pizzagate. WIkileaks was clearly compromised back in mid-october. Sad but true.