Black Lives Matter plans to block white-owned businesses on Black Friday

>Black Lives Matter and other groups plan to block white-owned Chicago stores on Black Friday to bring awareness about police shootings, economic issues and alleged racism.

>Local churches, Black Lives Matter and the Chicago Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression will block stores along Michigan Avenue and prevent customers from entering stores for the second year in a row, reports Crain’s Chicago Business.

>A big part of the protest is to force on people thatit’s important to shop at businesses that aren’t owned by white men, Kimberly Veal, a leader of Black Lives Matter, said. It’s not yet known who owns the businesses that will be targeted as part of this effort.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/24/black-lives-matter-plans-to-block-white-owned-businesses-on-black-friday/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_retreat
usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/12/montana-homeowner-prison-killing-teen-trespasser/23309195/
ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article35.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgrtLpFZd3s
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A big part of the protest is to force on people thatit’s important to shop at businesses that aren’t owned by white men

RACE WAR NOW

Isn't you can shoot a nigger on sight if he comes into your property, america?

Pls say yes

Economic warfare

AYYYY YO HOL' UP

WHO GONNA PAY FOR MY 18 CHILLINS????

DEY GOTZ TA EAT.

It depends on the state in the United States.

Some states actually make you retreat on your own property.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_retreat

Which states? Probably liberal ones

The fire rises

White people figuring out that USA is racists against white.

>let's block white business!
>everyone's at Walmart
Even then they'll get trampled to death, a hallmark of black Friday.

>chicongo

No one cares.

Businesses owned by black men?

Like what? Crack houses and pimping?

This is full blown race war

Why protest when they can just Flash Mob the places and steal indiscriminately? They're animals, they behave as animals, expect anything less-you deserved to get attacked...by animals.

>Tyrone and the chimpouts block the door
>they think it'll get me to buy mud cookies from Jamal, instead of a tv

Why do niggers act like children?

These are the states that have stand-your-ground law.

So every state that isn't on the list has the opposite I guess.

>Probably liberal ones

Yes, there have been people found guilty for killing a burglar in their own home.

Example

usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/12/montana-homeowner-prison-killing-teen-trespasser/23309195/

Google business on Michigan Ave
Find out which are owned by jews
Fire up twitter accounts and trick nigs into blocking only the Jewish ones
kek

>everyone needs to shop at black owned businesses
>invests in an african studies degree and complains indefinitely instead of creating a black business worth going to

This will surely win people over to their side, just like when they block highways and blocked access to the airport, preventing people going home for the holidays last year. Not like this will backfire and make people hate niggers even more.

>AYO WHITEY WY U DON CARE BOUT MAH PEEPOL?
>*Smacks lips and blocks your business so customers can't enter*
I seriously can't wait when BLM gets declared as a hate group by the Trump administration.

I can't wait until Trump is president and BLM is declared a terrorist organization.

Comfy times ahead.

>I seriously can't wait when BLM gets declared as a hate group by the Trump administration.

I hope he doesn't do that because it works both ways.

If he makes BLM a hate group, WLM can become a hate group and it's a slippery slope from there.

what will they play their music on?

Like niggers will ever stop going to Walmart

Trump isn't going to be president

>businesses that aren’t owned by white men

But what if I don't want to buy cocaine, bootleg DVDs or stolen firearms?

When I lived in Tampa the Sheriff told my mom if she ever kills an intruder to drag him over the property line if he isn't on it

How ineffective. We had that shit on Lock with writing JUDE on storefronts.

Fucking disgusting. This terrorism plain and simple.

>Blocking a door on Black Friday
Fucking hell, it'l be a massacre.

>Black Lives Flatter

>When I lived in Tampa the Sheriff told my mom if she ever kills an intruder to drag him over the property line if he isn't on it

Yup, here in New York, it's justifiable to kill an intruder for robbery, for example. So if you shot the trespasser, you need to prove he/she was committing robbery, like by them having your personal items in their burglar sack you found on their body. There is also a few other criminal acts that makes it justifiable.

2. A person may not use deadly physical force upon another person
under circumstances specified in subdivision one unless:
(a) The actor reasonably believes that such other person is using or
about to use deadly physical force. Even in such case, however, the
actor may not use deadly physical force if he or she knows that with
complete personal safety, to oneself and others he or she may avoid the
necessity of so doing by retreating; except that the actor is under no
duty to retreat if he or she is:
(i) in his or her dwelling and not the initial aggressor; or
(ii) a police officer or peace officer or a person assisting a police
officer or a peace officer at the latter`s direction, acting pursuant to
section 35.30; or
(b) He or she reasonably believes that such other person is committing
or attempting to commit a kidnapping, forcible rape, forcible criminal
sexual act or robbery; or
(c) He or she reasonably believes that such other person is committing
or attempting to commit a burglary, and the circumstances are such that
the use of deadly physical force is authorized by subdivision three of
section 35.20.
ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article35.htm

>Blockade white businesses
>They go bankrupt
>Chicago becomes Detroit 2.0
Great plan

Literally nazi Germany

Not in Chicago. They have very strict gun laws and the highest crime rates.

>Markus Kaarma killed turkroach
>Kaarma

>black activists blocking businesses in the 1960s
>trying to combat an environment where people are denied business based on their race

>marxist black activists blocking businesses in the 2010s
>trying to create an environment where people will be denied business based on their race

There's a reason why people call them "regressive".

>We're against racism
>We're only boycotting businesses that aren't owned by white men
Really makes me think

In Texas at night, yes, especially if he has anything of yours on him, in the day with a warning, not necessary if he has anything of yours on him and is fleeing.

>committing fraud with MURDER and faking evidence is acceptable when WE do it

These blm niggers are going to create the most racist bunch of whites in areas they show up in

WLM is already declared a hate group by the SPLC

>were against racism
>unless you a white boy

No where did I say that, nigger. Nice excuse to defend nigger criminal behavior.

You know what would be funnier? If some trolls convinced them to block white people from going into emergency hospitals. Now that would be amazing.

>(((SPLC)))

>drag body over property line
>plant personal items on him
Nothing shady here

the laws are unconstitutional anyway faggot

Well the slippery slope thing is real though.
I've never seen WLM do any riots like BLM does.

Great way to bite the liberal hand that feeds you. White liberals are the most materialistic and shallow people on earth. Good luck!

it's going to be a bloodbath

who wants to risk there life for a livestream?

lol try harder shills, the day of the rope is closing in

PIGS IN A BLANKET....

>>plant personal items on him
>Nothing shady here

Like I said, no where did I say that, nigger.

> So if you shot the trespasser, you need to prove he/she was committing robbery, like by them having your personal items in their burglar sack you found on their body.

This does not say plant items, learn2read.

It isn't my fault you dumb niggers don't know law nor how to read it and use it.

Just a heads up to anyone shopping on black friday; please record the video horizontally with your phone when the fights break out.

Apart from the fact that people could die, this would also make you a conspirator in murder if it ever got back to you.

I'd also say that there's no need to resort to such drastic measures to push things along. Just keep spreading news on social media and arguing rationally with bullshit when you see it. The ones who are completely drunk on the koolaid are doing a fine job of sobering everybody else up with their behavior, especially when we're walking around with food, water, and keys to a hotel room. If you want to be a little more active, consider getting involved in local government and acting as a voice against the marxist narrative.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgrtLpFZd3s

They will die, You should NEVER enter in the way of a angry granny and 95cents towels

This is actually going to be fantastic. Hillary and the DNC do not want a recount, because they know if a recount is done it will expose THEIR election fraud. pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

Jill Stein isn't trying to get the election results overturned, she's trying to destroy support for the Democratic Party so that the Green Party can rise up and replace them.

Better than burning shit down. This is just a run-of-the-mill boycott.

Mow them down

Civil war will happen if they specifically target Trump states and do a rigged recount.

I'd say about 15-20% of the country is at a boiling point over leftism

yo thats pretty much race war

>implying shit won't be burning before the night's out

Where did I hear that brilliant concept before...

this has NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH A BOYCOTT

you uneducated NIGGER

they are PHYSICALLY BLOCKING PEOPLE FROM ENTERING STORES.

stupid fucking nigger

After a weekend where 4 cops were shot in the US, NPR did a segment about this bullshit about the black peoples perception that cops are killing blacks in large numbers, even though this isn't supported by facts. Not to mention, the nigs killed were involved in criminal activity at the time they were shot.

>Neger! Wehrt euch!
>Kauft nicht bei Weißen!
lmao it's okay when niggers do it.

This. Barbershops, and uhhhhh. Seriously what businesses do black men own? Next they're going to say the whites need to give their businesses to blacks.

If they are physically blocking people from entering stores, the police need to break this up because the government is losing tax revenue and it is the duty of the police department to protect the city.

The other states require that you run away like a little bitch. "Oh, the niggers are attacking me, too bad I can't defend myself because I live in a blue cuck state, guess I'll just end up getting killed so that the niggers don't think I'm racist."

Just put a kiosk selling water melons and chicken wings at low prices on the other side of the road and problem is solved.

Now seriously, get the death squads off the leash.

>want people to shop at black-owned businesses
>instead of trying to lift these black businesses up by being active in the community and advertising them, attempt to bring all white businesses down by actively inhibiting their ability to do business

Gee, it's a mystery why people fucking hate them.

This will get people on their side for sure!

Chicago - latest scores:
>>heyjackass.com/

White people don't care about your race on Black Friday. They will push you over and trample you to buy something that the store jacked the price up on a month ago.

So, what if I try to force my way in and I don't succeed? Will the police do anything about it when I call them, so I can get in? Or are they too afraid to start riots?

If these niggers want war, then let them have it. Pretty soon you will have blm marches mourning dead niggers every single minute.

Soul food

Lmao white boys on suicide watch

Yesssssss!

Nice stealth Monaco

kek

If you are fucking dumb enough to go black friday shopping, you should have to deal with they're bullshit

If they don't want to die they can stay the fuck away from my property.

Normies who still haven't learned about the black menace can't get their holiday deals, are then mad and become racist towards niggers

It's like they don't understand they're creating their own problems

>Stand Your Ground Law
>California

What the fuck?

>having BLM protest in a city where the cops are the only thing stopping blacks committing genocide on themselves

Stupid fucking monkeys.

If they block your access, and you politely ask to move away and they don`t, can you spray them with pepper spray?