Estonian president visit to Latvia

This is PURE gold,when she was asked ,her opinion on Baltic states ''three sisters near baltic sea'' she didnt like termin and kept refusing to say ''baltic'' she refeared to Estonia as part of ''Nordic benelux'' also when she was asked what is better in Latvia then estonia she didnt give proper response this is yust savage.Eesti YOU CANOT INTO NORDIC!
youtube.com/watch?v=jELKSHJPm5A

Other urls found in this thread:

lsm.lv/en/article/politics/kersti-kaljulaid-lets-talk-about-the-nordic-benelux.a207078/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice english subtitles

Oh wait

literally who

>the fucking drama
it's captivating

keep the play by play coming

break for a commercial tho im off to take a SHIT

Yeah i was hoping that it can be heard how they speak english but it canot i cant find any video with english subtitles...

>be woman
>be at the top of your country
>devolve your position into high-school-tier drama anyway
What the fuck is wrong with wymyns ?

Which speech was the original one? I can scoop the proper one out from our toothbrush-presidents home site if needed.

> IMF is a cube

What did they mean by this?

It wasnt a speach ,it was an interwiev with latvian Media.I doubt that it will be on her website.

Jews are cubes
Israel is often a cube.

How come you guys still exist?
By which resources, magic?

Eesti is nordic master race.
DO NOT BULLY EESTI.

lsm.lv/en/article/politics/kersti-kaljulaid-lets-talk-about-the-nordic-benelux.a207078/

Seems she wants us to not refer to either Baltics or Nordics as seperate, but combine them. Heresy i say, Intermarium is the only way to go.

Speaks a guy who started ww1.

Literally only exist because we can sing so well. And because of dick-swinging competitions between superpowers.

Thanks,to bad i didnt put it in the thread.

> IMF = Jews

Thank you for redpilling me Japan

Estonia is nordic though,

How can I into a qt eesti gf?

why do we care about estonians anyway?
let them become faggots if they want it so hard

I just asked dude.

Yeah I get dick swinging, never head of any singers from balt or I simply dont know they are from there.
But how do you earn money, on what your economy is based?
Would you be able to survive without EU gibs?

Service-based economy
Shittons of IT

you're serious?

Kek ofcourse we're gonna say we're fuckin nordic.
Dress for the job you want yadda yadda

transit nation, farm and forrestry.

We are actually being slowly downgraded from the eu-gibs scale of recent due to not being fully retarded in the last recession. Still on gibs, but beings steadily waned off of it.

Why do you want to be Nordic? Together we could be Finnic.

Nobody wants that.

>Estonia
>Nordic
>My sides

Is this a new Hungary vs Romania level of fightposting? Please do it.

>not shitposting while shitting a post
Is like you're new or something

No, that was Austria-Hungary.

Prime minister holds the reigns, the president just gives speeches and admonishes the parties when they inevitably fuck something up.

Latvian economy is based on wood exports to sweeden,tourism and food exports to China an eastern EU.

Ty for info

>latvia needs to translate english into potato language

delet

overdubbing is the worst thing russians introduced to us

Is Estonia still rightful swede clay, or did they lose that core years ago?

>RRREEEEEE, RUSSIANS!!

Not communism or poverty?

kek

no
overdubbing is much worse

w-we didn't elect this person y-you know this right

Well you provoked them to atack you,and then cried to russkies for help.

She has 73% aproval rate in Igaunija oh wait wrong word sory Eestonia.

So basically she wants to see the Baltics and the Nordics as one...

Ok then Nordics, join fucking NATO instead of putting pressure on your poor neighbors.

Russian incursions into Finland and Sweden

>Argh Baltics we are one help us....bring America too....NATO and shit...we are one help us

fuck off you spineless shits

The Baltics joined NATO fair and square, how about you liberal cucks do the fucking same?

where are the proofs

yes

I cant put it here 4chans system thinks i am spammer,yust write in google estonian president aproval rate.

STOP BULLY ESTI !!

Well i think with your situation right now its not posible to think of regaining cores.

Hell fucking seger

Estonia is nordic.

The Swedish Cyborg Caliphate will conquer the North and the Baltics in due time. Just you wait.

>finland has no friends so they try to meme russian shithole into muh finngols are nordic

Sure it is....

Shut up or we will annex your shitty "country" too. Baltics belong to us. Say it with me: GREATER FINLAND

>russian shithole
t. president of gopnik empire

It is not nordic, Perkele!

Finno-Germanic union WHEN?

This applies to you aswell.

t. rightful russian clay

Lithuania is a mistake of Poland being sacked by swedish empire and prussia.

checking

t. rightful british or american clay

t. dugin

YOU=MORON

You are Russian core yust like us buddy,so dont laught.

"Baltic" means absolutely nothing to me.
As far as I'm concerned Latvia and Lithuania are just obstacles between me and the rest of Europe.
Fix your fucking roads and get rid of those shitty villages that force us to drive 70km/h. Who builds a highway through a village anyway?? No wonder we're so much better than you.

>Afro-American Racists

Fuck your fake news, that doesnt exist

We have plenty of friends and Estonia isn't nordic. If you don't have christmas present flag you're not nordic.

Can we just annex Estonia and genocide them all?

Oh comon Eesti calm down we all are bros,you yust got more luckier with economy.

don't worry latvia you're not the worst country in the baltics
you're the best country in russia

No because you're beta cucks while Estonians are alpha vikings.
They destroyed Swedish town of Sigtuna in 1187.

>If you don't have christmas present flag you're not nordic
tfw england is nordic

Estonia is Finland Jr.

Baltic was a term invented by the Baltic Germans for Baltic Germans. The only baltic ethnicities/languages are latvians and lithuanians.

Kaljulaid on ju Rootsi nukk...

It isn't, Unfortynately

Dude that,s not cool.Dont forget about our great plan!We are allies!

We destroyed their asses with our big latvian cocks ogga booga where da slavic women at?

I once had a thing with a girl from Estonia. Many people in western europe view everything east of Germany as eastern europe, this would absolutley trigger her, she also kept referring to herself as "nordic".

And god forbid if you compared her to Russians.

meatball meatball mord fustang gulash

Estonias is cucked leftist failing state.
This is unfortunately true after our government was taken over by bolsheviks this week.

I think it just sucks we have so little land to work with. It's retarded. Would be nice to annex Estonia and become a real country.
I don't even care about Estonians, I know nothing about them.

Yes i know,hovever ,estonia is located near Baltic sea yust like us,there is diferance betvean Baltics the language and Baltics the location.(Pic not related)

Estonia can join the greater nordic rike any day
>mfw

You sorryass cucks don't stand a chance, they will kick your asses to poland

''Real country'' What is the point? we are worst country in Baltics we managed to combine worst sides of bouth estonia and lithuania Many russians like in estonia and bad eonomy like in Lithuania and eaven they have better economy then us and estonians dont have that many russians then us.

you can actualy feel that pathetic irrelevance of those 3 baltic countries here in this thread.

> 2016
> still believes in polls

Estonia isn't, but Scotland and Romania is

Fuck you.

We can start to think about that when we've sorted our own shit out.
However, the tides are shifting quickly atm. Geopolitics is returning with full steam; and I doubt the standoff will be at the Finnish-Russian border.

Join the club, Chess Republic

we have bigger populataion then you 3 combined you slave

Why are Estonians such wannabes?

It hurts to laugh at them. I'd rather have Finland united with Karelia under Grand Duchy of Finland than these cucks anywhere near our borders. If I was Stalin, I'd move them somewhere around Jewish Autonomous Oblast, forget about them, then eventually gave them away to China.