If everyone of you would get a hot black gf you'd turn from white nationalist cuck to progressive liberal in an instant

If everyone of you would get a hot black gf you'd turn from white nationalist cuck to progressive liberal in an instant.

Sup Forums is just a board full of angry little boys who didn't have a proper fuck and never felt the touch of a woman that loved them

Not even black men want to be with black women...

why not, I had 2 black gfs in my life and they were all nice and sociable

why did you break up with them?

>hot black gf

There is the problem with your theory.

cheated on both of them and they found out

OP is a woman

nice theory of mind you stupid whore

I saw this thread yesterday

Sup Forums hates n!gg3rs, but NOT based black folks. GET IT RIGHT!

>if you fuck one nigger one time you won't hate other niggers anymore

Are you even reading the shit you're typing, OP?

nice try ahmed

please stop calling them that. They are human beans just like you and me.

Even this slanty eyed chink can see you're full of shit.

do i look black to you? How am i supposed to know.

I see this thread once every 2 hours. Gotta find a better filter

>mfw I've been fucking a hot black chick on the side for a couple months and I voted for Trump

>human beans
>like you and me

welcome to r/pol/ newfriend!

you have to go back

>fucking up a sure-fire thing TWICE
No Hans, you are the nigger

ahahah you sound like a smelly turk roach that creeps out women

Had an ethiopian cutie gf for 2 years. She was more racist than me.

>hot black gf

I may be classified here as subhuman but I'm not into beastiality

Because there aren't many niggers where I live- thank fuck. Furthermore if nigger men don't want them why should I? Also, the picture is not hot at all. If you're going to try and convince us to like sheboons then perhaps find one that some of us might consider attractive.

I fucked a nigger two weeks ago. Don't even ask why I did that. Even I don't know. Worst experience of my life.

You ain't no man till you split dark oak.

I have black Gfs all the time. Doesnt mean I would breed with one, are you fucking retarded?

I like black girls from a physical point of view, if i can redpill her no problem with having a relationship.

I would never go back. they are expensive degenerates though. Housewiving is not for black women. Can't cook for shit. Would wife if I were rich/10.

Didn't work for Bill Burr, he's still an angry fuck - didn't back Trump but HATES hillary. His hate stems from being a ginger his whole life, don't think anything takes that kinda hatred away though

>hot gf
>black
Pick one

I dont want my children to be negro, retard.

i fucked a big tiddy black american nigress that had the body of maserati without the butterface and she was all natural, i would marry that baby making machine.

Sup Forums lied about big nigger tiddy, i never came so good, never ever believe anything they say fucking goddamn virgins.

you goddamn fucking shut-in autists, i'll never believe you again!

>hot black gf

A gf can either be hot or black, make your mind up

I pick both ;^)

forgot to mention that I didn't ask for the opinion of slav shitholes.

they are all fat

I like black women that look like beyonce though

>Sup Forums is just a board full of angry little boys who didn't have a proper fuck and never felt the touch of a woman that loved them
>Sup Forums a board that has some angry little boys who haven't have a proper fuck and never felt the touch of a woman that loved them. Sup Forums also has many men who have fucked women(sluts is a more accurate term)

Fixed that for you ya dumb bitch

Nobody asked you what do you want in 1945 either.
I wonder why.

I was with a black grill and that's what turned me fashy. Great body but god damn was she a stereotype.

>hot black woman
Hans, u mad.

Idk why guys dislike black girls I find them attractive the have good physical genetics and you cuck other nignogs its a win win

Bruh beyonce is a literal walking clown of makeup and she still looks like an old saggy sheboon anytime the cameras hit her at the wrong angle

I'm not into black girls but I would still take any random "hot" one ever posted in a Sup Forums thread over fuckin Bitchass beyonce

Go fuck an abbo you disgusting cunt

I actually meant that carmely color and slim body more than anything.

>you aint no man until you suck another mans dick
Bruh where do you make up these fuckin rules from

Nicely cropped jpg sir

>cucking Nigs by fucking sheboons
You shills really are jewish as fuck ya know that?

Go ahead and fuck a black girl if you really want to, just stop trying to promote it like it's a good decision

Blacks, asians, even muslims want white girls...Nobody wants to "be" with a black girl. Maybe for a one night stand. But to build a future with a black girl?....Good luck with that Ahmed.

>hot black gf
>literally has a paunch

get the fuck outta here

T H I C C
H
I
N
N

Sage.
Stop replying to bait thread
Sup Forums please stop acting like Abos

Sorry to put it to you Sup Forumstards but race mixing is the future get you black gf before the mexicans get to them

You live in Germany. I grew up in a place that is 80% black.

Once they are a majority they are terrible. I am not against black women looks wise (As long as they have a Caucasian skull shape) but once you are around black people being niggers in a group of them, once you have had your house broken in on on Christmas Day, once you have had your ass beat for your shoes and your jeans, once you have stood in a balcony over an alley and watched 2 niggers kick a mother cat and her kittens to death, you begin to realize a pattern forming.

I'd say and do anything to have sex, but then I would go back to my beliefs afterward.

I'd fly the fucking Communist flag and cry about the Holohoax for pussy.

For me a complete turnoff among them is the face.

If I wanted a great body but a mug so ugly you can scare little kids into mental trauma with it I'd have hired a five-pound British prostitute.
I'd assume the divorce rate is somewhat related to this. You wouldn't just fuck a nignog woman with intent of making a family, you'd pick a good enough one to begin with.
This doesn't have to do much with racism, but it has a lot to do with sexual preferences.
Let's list four possible women types an user can want. Out of women of twenty years old on average.
>sportive, athletic, muscular within reason type
>thin, gracious, ballerina type
>fairly thin, punk-ish type
>well-shaped, fit type
>chubby a tad, thicc type
Those five are far from all women type, but they're enough to cover a significant amount of a hetero user's desires.
No, little girls are off the chart for comparing reasons, Pedanon, get your fix in the Pizzagate thread.
Anyways, you most easily can find a white woman being any of one of those or being a marginal, standing on the edge of one type, for example a nerd-ish girl fitting in the well-shaped type.
What types do you most often see black women fit in?
Sportive, thicc, well-fit. This is quite a bit due to a large chunk of American blacks being what one might just call the bottom of working class, eating junk food, and of course even among women having very high testosterone amounts and different skull shape, affecting the facial features.
I, myself, can't jerk it to for example, Michelle Obama. Just fucking look at her from behind, she got the build of an arena fighter.
But will I fuck something like picrelated? I sure can, like hell will I marry a woman this far into the abyss unless regular dick can fix her out of blue hair and tattoos, though.
And that is the same approach many men take. I'd assume most would gladly take a submissive, cute housewife a-la 50s over the current stronk independent womyn.

ITT
Anybody who has a different opinion is a virgin hick uneducated racist misogynist white bastard!

no just angry autists that can't get pussy

better go join the MGTOW loser group cuck

>If you'd just wash your genes away with jungle fetishising

Exactly why Germany should be nuked

>German

I'll keep my sexy danish gf thank you very much, Muhammed.

NIGGERS

It's impossible to find a black woman without a monkey face.

>g-guys ive had sex btw

half breeds are abominations

>native germans are so much better than the arab scum they want to flood Europe

Are you autistic or a virgin? When you become older physical genetics and intelligence>>>>>>>>face within reason ofc

jews are not german danskjävel

You havent seen enough ive seen some jaw dropping nigresses come to florida mate

>hot
>black

Pick one

Black women are too masculine looking imo.

Its like flushing your races genes right down the toilet

Well done robert de cucko

And they smell bad.

>Sage goes in all fields.

i would never fuck niggress under any circumstances

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

> le white nationalist meme.

This is a secular Nat Soc board.
Also Stacey dash is a hot mama.

Yes but the best ones are always mixed.
Our blacks here come from Africa and all of them are ape-faced.

KYS Achmed you faggot OP.

> had

>nice and sociable
>cheat on them
fck off Turkroach/Ahmed/Günther

thats what every european was saying before the cuck union about other europeans you're just a tool in a really stupid game. now dont misunderstand i believe if a white country wants to be that is 100% and justified aslong as it doesn't infringe on others rights all europe has to do is spread their immigrants around deport the millions in asylum and figure out a way to breed more so population stays high but what if one day you fall in love with someone that isnt your race? i fell in love with a black/asian girl and i used to hate black girls, life is chaotic you cant just block up your options for happiness simply because you have less fucking melanin in you, you sound like black lives matter you dumbass.

I tell her redpill things and she's so complacent that she just believes it instantly...

i'm 42, married, and have two blonde haired blue eyed kids and get all the white pussy i want. you just proved my point downunder.

TFW you realise De Niros anti-trump speech referring to mongrel was the speech he played out in his head to his kids thousands of times over in frustrated impotence

I already have a hot black gf and turned her from a progressive liberal to a white nationalist in an instant

I, myself, can't jerk it to for example, Rosie O'donnel. Just fucking look at her. She's fat, she looks greasy, and she has a naaasty mouth.
But will I fuck someone like picrelated? Sure I can, like hell I could marry a woman cherrypicked by my own specifications in comparison to someone I find unattractive.

Ah yes, the germans are entirely innocent in all this. Who are voting for Merkel, again?

U probably a nignog or one bluepilled ass mofo ya cuck

I never had any luck in relationships with white girls, all of them were only disappointments in my life, but black girls? damn, I've only dated 3 so far, and they were all very caring and kind to me, not to mention being fervorous protestants.

I didn't want anything serious like marriage (living costs and property are expensive here) so they all end up dumping me, but I regret nothing, had great times with them.

NIGGERS EVERYWHERE! Leave Sup Forums alone and go back to the jungle

Did they all have cocks you degenerate huehue.

I dated a qt black brazilian one summer when I went to Buzios. She was very caring and gentle. Too bad it only was a summer love...

>leaf calling someone a degenerate

oh lawdy, I wonder what's next, sweden calling someone a cuck?

Buzios is basically an Argentina colony, there's lots of argentinabros there, great beaches and girls

not all jews are german
but all germans are veiled jews

It's just your opinion, Mohammad.

We don't want aids