We already had 20 of these threads yesterday

We already had 20 of these threads yesterday.
Nobody gives a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

offnews.bg/news/Protesti_17652/Politciiata-vleze-po-staite-i-gi-prebi_640733.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U ok man????????

Bump for Bulgaria bros.

What about these images, they are fresh.
offnews.bg/news/Protesti_17652/Politciiata-vleze-po-staite-i-gi-prebi_640733.html

Police entered the rooms of refugees to beat the shit out of them. Smells like EU fines and intervention.

I care, but only a little.

Based Bulgaria. Thanks

Based on the injuries may I suggest y'all wear helmets

I care a bit

Is there a webcam of the protests somewhere?

These men all clearly injured themselves by tripping and falling.

They fell down the stairs a few times

These men were injured by angry policemen seeking revenge after being hit with rocks, so they used their batons (pic related) to beat them in their rooms, while they were done rioting.
It was a punishment administered on unarmed people in their beds, and I am opposed to it even though I feel it was well deserved morally speaking.

Hopefully the policemen don't get into trouble and hopefully Bulgaria exits the refugee program.
Also hopefully the guy who's head broke that baton didn't die, I don't want anyone dead. Just want them gone from here.

>It was a punishment administered on unarmed people in their beds
Implying it's somehow wrong to treat jihadi scum the only way they deserve.

These guys understand one thing and one thing only - violence. Should they be allowed to run amok unabided, you get fucking Sweden tier cuckoldry.

das ubermehsch

bump

we had 50 threads last night with live shit and informative OPs, fuck off you attention whore

ok. taking mu "bump" back then.