DAILY REMINDER: If you don't do some form of strength training (olympic lifting, powerlifting...

DAILY REMINDER: If you don't do some form of strength training (olympic lifting, powerlifting, or general) and practice some form of martial arts, you are a fucking degenerate, YOU ARE NOT WHITE, and will die in the race war.

P.s.

If you do bodybuilding and look at men in g-strings just kill yourself now faggot.

Weightlifting/jujutsu master-race

I know I'm not white. I'm Italian and getting shredded, stay mad faggot

>be fat
>watched rocky like once

>and will die in the race war.
will never happen

>spotted the faggot that weighs as much as a teenage girl and trains to look pretty

Enjoy your stay in the hospital when you get KO'd by a man.
And Italians are white, you fucking homo.

Nice one lad.

>british flag
Lol look at this Conor McGregor Chicken Fanboy. You're pussies.

it wont help you at all.

Same here.

t. 16 year old who just bought his first protein shaker

>not bodybuilding

Haha jesus christ. This is so popular in Australia.

Started with everyone going to the gym and then suddenly BJJ!!!!!

Strength training & boxing/muay thai, have some basic knowledge of wrestling and BJJ too.

> DAILY REMINDER: You can be as strong as you want but if you get gassed out after 20 seconds of effort it counts for nothing - do your fucking conditioning.

Fuck off Lombardo

Nothing is better than a perfectly executed snatch PR.

Kek

That would be true if it wasn't false

Does masturbating count as strength training?

I prefer foot locks.

Why do people on /fit/ come to Sup Forums and turn it into misc? /fit/ used to have manners

Bodybuilding is gay and does nothing for you.
How you look means very little and it's going to help you when some nigger is trying to strangle you to death.

Pic related: this fat ass would knock out most people.

Only liberal cucklet faggots go to a gym. Just do manual labor if you want to lift heavy things.

>/fit/ used to have manners
I blame instagram. /fit/ has become normie shit.

Untermensch

>in college
>staying with older cousin because he lives next to uni
>cousin's sons visit
>talking about martial arts
>they say they studied martial arts
>ask them what style or styles
>say they learned it from watching Dragon Ball Z
>mfw they're in their 20s and think they can go super saiyan

>/fit/
I'm not from /fit/, I'm a Sup Forumsack through and through. Fit is full of homosexual bodybuilders.

Enjoy being weak.

What if I'm crippled? Am I not white :(

it gets dem boids tho

I've seen a guy with one leg training, he was strong as fuck as was his one leg.

Enjoy paying Goldstein monthly for your lifting heavy things membership card you fucking cuck.

i dont even care about dieing in the race war as long as i take out my dedicated personal frag count.

Volume work for mass is good (As accessory shit, not a main focus) as more muscle = more weight behind punches/takedowns. Also, nobody is gonna pick a fight with the guy who is carrying a fuckload of muscle.

Don't be an autist who only trains 5x5 do compound 4x10s too as accessory work.

t. someone who has never been at a gym

yeah dude please dont run at me with your big muscles

lol the average construction worker would kick the shit out of the average bodybuilder

You will look good as a side effect of Olympic lifting or power lifting. Especially if you throw in assistance work like chins up, pull ups, leg raises, etc.

cool story bro, mind sharing it on reddit xD?

I train at an olympic weightlifting club that has been run by the same people since the 1970s. There are plenty of non-commercial gyms around.

Here in 'merica we have 300,000,000 guns in the hands of private citizens. Ever wonder what that's like? Martial arts didn't pan out to well for Asia, did it Bong?

top fucking kek

Connor McGregor isn't British retard.

That's sexy

confirmed for good taste. The SCAR-17 is so nice.

that franco columbo?

I lift, but endurance is much more important than strength.We're all just degenerates trying to impress girls, admit it

I've been to multiple.

You're the type of retard who goes to the neighborhood barber to get a haircut instead of buzzing it yourself aren't you? Fucking numale fag don't forget the nail polish with it.

>Volume work for mass is good (As accessory shit, not a main focus) as more muscle = more weight behind punches/takedowns

Punching power comes mostly from the hips you retard. Olympic lifting will give you explosive hips.

>nobody is gonna pick a fight with the guy who is carrying a fuckload of muscle.

If they know how to fight they will.

>muh freedom

That's because the average construction worker is a neanderthal

You'll be out of breath and half dead in no time because you're too weak and unfit to carry your equipment. Also, you can be attack by surprise in close range. What will you do then, fat boy?

>Don't be an autist who only trains 5x5 do compound 4x10s too as accessory work.

What the fuck else are you meant to do then?

>You're the type of retard who goes to the neighborhood barber to get a haircut instead of buzzing it yourself aren't you? Fucking numale fag don't forget the nail polish with it.
Are you smoking crack?
Why wouldn't I go to the gym that has olympic level and commonwealth level lifters and couches?

You are not VOLKISCH**

David Rigert.

>You're the type of retard who goes to the neighborhood barber to get a haircut instead of buzzing it yourself aren't you?

>He doesn't go to the barbers

Poor cunt detected

Havinv muscles is literallly useless in a war situation, stamina is king. You can bench 250lbs all day but if you cant run 10km than you're gonna be useless in a war

i feel like you live for these threads you little beta bitch

Cool story bro

Every single elite special forces unit in the world does weight training and martial arts of some kind.
You lazy fat fuckers have no excuse.

>What will you do then, fat boy?

What if I'm not in an elite special forces unit?

No, it isn't. Heard of Bravo Two Zero? One of the SAS guys that survived credits it to the fact he has been doing serious weight training for a few years prior. His body was able to metabolise his muscle and use it as fuel in the cold, hostile desert.

Didn't say it didn't come from movement you fucking mongoloid - but the same movements will result in greater endpoint force if there is more mass behind the movement (F = ma).

Don't fall for the /asp/ meme that two fighters of the same skill but one with a weight advantage (due to muscle) stand the same chance of winning. Skill beats size, but if you're equally as skilled as somebody else and you outmuscle them you'll beat them. Cite Khan vs Alvarez or Brook vs GGG for evidence of what happens when fighters in different weight classes and of equal skill fight (Hint: The naturalized heavier guy always wins)

> pic related autismo

How will that help you when you've been put to sleep?

perhaps he's got good cardio? also, do you really need to be a powerlifter to carry a

>he uses a meme pistol with a meme caliber
hahahaha

good luck getting real AP bullets the 57 won't do shit without it

this, right here, is good taste

Kill yourself you dumb nigger.

I don't give a shit about fighting. I just want to look good.

>If they know how to fight they will.
If they properly know how to fight they won't just be some tryhard faggot looking to fight everybody. But this is basically what most of the these threads boil down to.

Then you should just come out of the closet and admit you're gay or a woman trapped in a mans body.

overpriced garbage

get an AR10

You'd be dead before even pulling that gun out fattie.

>meme pistol
>AP bullets
They're not difficult to get, what the fuck are you talking about?

Please you muslim prick, stick with self made bombs because you obviously don't know anything about pistols.

that sounds like retarded bro-level pseudoscience there, body burns glucose first then switches to fat and only hits muscle if it's out of both

How does it feel being a fat ugly virgin?

i picked up my martial arts training again after nearly a decade. Been at it for nearly a year. Now I'm looking to complement it with some strength training but i'm a noob when it comes to that. wat do?

low t faggot

Most of the fags who talk about how "Sick they are at street fighting" ain't never fought anybody in their lives, they spend thousands in gym fees to learn martial arts they'll probably never have to use.

I want to look good so that women find me attractive. Couldn't care less what other men think.

>pretending that the race war won't involve a metric fuckton of guns

This bong lmao

>and practice some form of martial arts
Kek. Learn how to use a gun you fucking cuck

That is quite the assumption there, Chap. Did you know you can do weight training AND do martial arts? I know, it might be hard thing to wrap around your lea brain.

And we're not white. I'd rather be dead than be associated with you cucks

lift heavy shit

whoever goes out looking for a fight is an idiot and most fights you can avoid. but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be prepared to kick ass if need be.

Top bantz chap

how does this shitflag know anything about white man's weapons?

bitch i goto planet fitness, got treadies for cardio, machines for super-strength, pizza party mondays, candy at the counter, i'm a boss

I'm low test so.

How does it feel being retarded?
Just because my main focus isn't looking like a pretty girl doesn't mean I don't look good.
I don't think you've ever been to a martial arts place. Anyone that talks about fighting on the streets is someone that will quickly get told to fuck off. Most the chaps you'll meet are decent people with good jobs.

civilians in the US can't get SS109 ammo
let alone europoors

plus, if you're laughing about IEDs, a simple 50 dollar IED made of fertilizer, some gasoline and a firecracker, could literally demolish you and your 9000$ mallninja gear

Lel, MMA won't do you any good on the street. Real streetfights and MMA are two completely different leagues. Street are all about how ruthless and fucked up you are in your head. People will stab you before you even know that there will be a fight. UFC fanboys don't know this.

t. says the finngol who hasn't shot anything but an Rk95 during his conscription

oh, and bagels too, pizza plus bagels plus candy plus sweet tready cardio plus stronk training machines, all for only $10/mo hell yeah

See if there any olympic lifting places near you.
If not buy a bench, powerrack or squat rack, a weightlifting bar (20kg), and some weights. Look for some second hand stuff, you won't need anything else.

Lifting increases test.

>I'm Italian
Hello fellow jacked manlet

>Martial arts didn't pan out to well for Asia, did it
said the 60% white country to the likes of 99% japanese country
i think it worked out just fine for them

You don't seem to understand that someone that trains in MMA will just be 10x more dangerous once all rules are taken away.

get on my level weaklings

>letting other people groom you
Easiest way to spot a numale cucklet

>Not doing bodybuilding
>Reproduce
Pick one