Did Hitler actually want to kill all cripples or is this just allied propaganda?

did Hitler actually want to kill all cripples or is this just allied propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never heard anyone talk about the euthanasia program round these parts,

Female war veterans?

Eww

yes

>TFW no cyborg gf

Why can't they make something that looks like a human leg?

Eugenics wasn't something only the germans considered... In fact some European countries and us states sterilized retarded people into the late 70s. Also Nazis never considered euthanizing injured people that lost a limb or two.

Jewish propaganda, they own the media.

>sending women to war

I want the Old West back. Why can't I march with my fucking brothers?

Not those kind of cripples. More like downs babies and kikes.

the ones that drain massive amounts of resources at least I think

or at least I never saw any refutation for those claims.

This

yeah, what they said. never heard about them systematically putting people down for injuries, all claims are about mentally handicapped people who constantly need at least 1-2 people taking care of them full time

Why didn't you number the girls before posting?

Why would you want a replica if you can have a badass robo-limb?
It's like the only good part of being an amputee.

Sure, because your dick getting sucked by a pretty face has some neurological connection to her limb. More for based white men to produce healthy offspring with. White Genocide is upon you. Open your eyes!

It was mostly children that were killed. Hadamar also might have had some killed there, but since Hadamar is part of the gassing meme, it's possible that the numbers have been inflated or that they lied entirely about Hadamar euthanasia.

Hitler didn't want to kill the cripples, he wanted to end the genetically defective Bloodlines in the nation, it was more of those who were born with genetic birth defects, especially mental ones that he wanted to not be able to reproduce.

this.

Why? It would cost more, work less smoothly, and be more depressing because she would realise that her leg is not real. And she is wearing pants, the photographer asked her to show her robo-leg

>genocide

White people refusing the breed because they're nihilistic and narcissistic is not a orchestrated genocide.

The point is that it's functional, not that it looks good. That's why amputees wear jeans a lot.

Prosthetics with realistic skin "looks" are more expensive, sometimes don't work as well, and usually still look fake from any distance except far away.

Most of the time people with prosethetics are just happy they can move their arm or leg rather than how it looks.

Hitler was a Christian but also an idealist and purist, his morals wouldn't allow him to outright kill them but he would have taken Eugenic steps to weed cripples out which there is nothing wrong with.

>Hitler was a Christian

Alright, who has that gif of the fenale amputee pegging a guy with her peg leg?

Hitler purged genetically defective ones. This doesn't include people who lost their limbs because it happens by non-genetical reasons. Creating the pure race via eliminating the mutations.

Yes, the NDSP wanted to eliminate cripples.
The concept of Lebensunwertes Leben was so distasteful the German people opposed it strongly during the war.

it would look creepier than robot leg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

>allied propaganda
It was Communist propaganda