Why do Conservatives/Republicans suck this guy's dick so hard?

Why do Conservatives/Republicans suck this guy's dick so hard?

>No Fault Divorce
>Mass Amnesty of Illegal led to California being blue until the end of time.
>Somehow actually increased the scope of Federal Government
>Brady Bill

Fuck Reagan, honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY
thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/Ronald_Reagan_Myth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o6O3rKQfCF0
nytimes.com/books/first/f/fitzgerald-blue.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hcTPwHY-LpY
youtube.com/watch?v=jBHbGIT0NT4
youtube.com/watch?v=35KcYgMPiIM
youtube.com/watch?v=XITcdoRWPt8
youtube.com/watch?v=FNxbfaoFfys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's called "bipartisanship" its an old way of doing things where shit got done for you and shit got done for the other guys. That's shit the other guys wanted. Problem?

Agreed. Cuckservativism needs to die quickly.

Praise Kek

He also thought Marijuana was more dangerous than Heroin

LMFAO. easily the most retarded prezzident in modern history

I've noticed it's mostly the ppl who weren't even alive when he was in office that have the fondest memories

Yeah that's a fair point, but it seems to me that the concessions he made to get things done for him always seemed to benefit democrats more than it did the republicans.

Well you have to look at the makeup of the house and senate at the time, and our goals which were to bust up the USSR, cool down the middle east, get out of the recession and address things like crack, south American druglords, the Mafia, the shuttle program and the space station. We bit the bullet on a lot but owning the whole government doesn't happen very often.

Ronald Reagan was a fool. I've never understood the sentiment about him being some sort of Beacon of Light for Republicans. Just because he's some charismatic guy.

Because he oversaw the greatest shift in American culture since the New Deal and helped to end the Cold War.

Also gives a good speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY

maybe trump will out do him

what? he probably prolonged the cold war

You're terrible at this. Go home and be a family man.

They like his myth, not who he actually was. He wasn't such a great president, possibly even a pretty shitty one when all is said and done, but he had great charisma and charm that made him suitable to turn him into a great conservative saviour of the nation.

All groups in California vote democrat, even white dudes

like I said thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/Ronald_Reagan_Myth.html

I was alive back then numbnuts. I didn't have to Google shit to make a point for me from some backwater website.

all well know facts

Amnesty only happened because the Democrats promised they would control the border afterwards, now the Democrats push for open borders

Reagan didn't know, but Trump can not afford to make the same mistake

"An amiable dunce
Clark Clifford (former Defense Secretary)

I see a pattern in the republican party

I would pity you, but the leaf knows not what he does

Every president does some good things and some bad things

Reagan was ~50/50, which is a lot better than Carter before him

>Told ATC union to go fuck itself
>Destroyed the USSR
>Made America proud again after disasterous Carter presidency

Bright guy OP, you are right and that is suprising when most posters make me want to puke. He didn't help very much in the long run. But thankfully we have Trump who is going to work with what he has got now, a shitty system, and try to make as much improvements possible.

"Poor dear, there's nothing between his ears."
British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher

Yea reagan was a liberal on most of the things that mattered

Amnestying mexicans and allowing mass immigration to continue his whole administration cancels out everything

No reagan didn't "destroy the USSR"

"The task of watering the arid desert between Reagan's ears is a challenging one for his aides."
Columnist David Broder

"He has the ability to make statements that are so far outside the parameters of logic that they leave you speechless"
Patti Davis (formerly Patricia Ann Reagan) talking about her father, The Way I See It

Reagan admin baited USSR into Afghanistan, so he kinda did?

Reagan's Gang

youtube.com/watch?v=o6O3rKQfCF0

This user, gets it.

Also, Jews owned Reagan after his attempted assassination.

He baited them into a spending war and bankrupted them

Been asking this for a loooong time now myself, user.

He was a typical Big Government Cuckservative, but just because the USSR happened to collapse during his administration he's lauded as a God.

Eh.

That's horse shit. Dude was having national security briefings and visiting Cheyenne Mountain the summer before he was elected. He knew damn well our short comings when it came to missile and nuclear defense.

nytimes.com/books/first/f/fitzgerald-blue.html

you think his daughter is lying too?
you probably believed he brought down the ussr

muh gommunism

tripled the debt
dumb down
trickle down
union busting
nafta
death squads
and renewed america's love of foreign military interventions

Outside like emperor Trump. Think more.

He got rid of free college for Californians too.

Fuck Reagan.

The USSR destroyed itself. Nothing to do with any US president. It's just some presidents like Reagan continued the push for peace.

He literally had early symptoms of dementia in his last semester

>Destroyed the USSR
The USSR was already a crumbling mess, Reagan hastened it's collapse by maybe a few months

ussr supported the afgan government
suddenly arabs show up outta no where and do the same thing they do in libya syria, the leader of afganistan goes nuts and kills everyone he thinks may support the terrorist.
ussr wants to save him and government so they offer to help.
us offers a billion and stinger missiles to bleed the ussr until they leave

>nafta

rofl

funny eh? laugh idiot.

im laughing at you since reagan didnt implement nafta

Reagan allowed the neocons to take power. External to the conservative movement, Reagan sold hope and won popularity. Internally, he allowed necons and constitutional conservatives to share power while kicking John Birch to the curb. Trump is opening the door back to the birch types.

Regan was medicore at best and takes credit for defeating soviets the same as obama creits himself for low gas prices

But who are repiblicans supposed to worship?

yeah clinton signed a paper after 3 months in office so he's solely responsible
the 13 years reagan and bush 1 put into it was just a big misunderstanding

N I X O N
I
X
O
N

must be great trying to reason with a democrat controlled house and subsequently controlled senate

carter kicked them out of the pentagon. reagan brought them back

Yeah right. Good luck inspring with that.

I would argue eisenhower was great but mainstream people seem to not like him

I consider Reagan the first great goy president

negotiations started in 1990 ya dingus. who was president then?

>yeah clinton signed a paper after 3 months in office so he's solely responsible

well yeah since he ratified it. you realise presidents have the power to veto this shit right?

wonder why

He destroyed the USSR, together with Thatcher.

Unlike the cucks that support Donnie, the Putin's puppet, Reagan fucked the Russian eternally.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcTPwHY-LpY

I don't see how no fault divorce is bad, the rest sure, but that not really.

In fact it helps plenty of men trapped in stupid marriages because their wife would refuse a divorce.

you didnt even response to anything i said

posts a no argument video, good job leaf

old dems aren't the same as current much more liberal dems. Both parties used to be very similar in most values, not like today.

Heck texas used to be blue.

he killed communism

communism is gone, get over it

Nigger ideaology detected

negotiations started in 1990? with you?
wtf are you talking about

you gotta source

Someone needs to side by side trump with reagan - those lips

>But who are repiblicans supposed to worship?

Theodore Roosevelt.

>Mass Amnesty of Illegal led to California being blue until the end of time
He thought that the socially conservative catholic spics would vote red. That back fired.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBHbGIT0NT4

>Reagan fucked the Russian eternally.
Just like obama did

republicans same old same old

youtube.com/watch?v=35KcYgMPiIM

Reagan is a serious contender for the worst president of all time. He literally had dementia in the last two years of his presidency, and he was a total puppet of the kike Milton Friedman, whose neoliberal economic theory has brought us to the precipice of the worst economic crisis of all time.

Not at all. Before the influx of brown people and Reagan, California did not require tuition for California citizens.

Quality was much higher then, too.

(((Salon)))

Another word for cucking or compromising. Wasteful useless incompetent POLITICIAN

>you think his daughter is lying too?

The one that hates him? Yes.

common knowledge

>nafta

That was Bush + Clinton ya ignorant fetus.

reagan committed treason to win the white house

youtube.com/watch?v=XITcdoRWPt8

go home obama shill, you lost

yeah and the son that hates him

@6:17
youtube.com/watch?v=FNxbfaoFfys

one day some kid is gonna tell you that gwb was the greatest president ever, and if you don't know that, it's because you're stupid

They forgot
>deport millions of illegal mexicans

It allows people to have zero responsibility or accountability in their marriages. It helps break up family units that may have otherwise worked through their problems and stayed intact. No-fault divorce helped accelerate women in the workplace, too, which helped create a labor surplus.