Who is in the wrong here?

who is in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2av9SQsMIi8?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the negro is in the wrong for appropriating our culture

there werent any negros at the first thanksgiving. just whites and savages

The picture size?

The one on the left. Injecting crack into turkey makes it terrible.

Both of them. You cook the bird breast down so that all the juices accumulate there.

FBPB
FUCKING
W
R
E
C
K
E
D

Nobody? Difference of opinoin or taste doesn't mean either party is right or wrong.

The nigger one is obnoxious
The white one is ok but could use some thyme and garlic desu

This, also one's over seasoned and one's under seasoned. Both don't know wtf they're doing

Plain turkey and chicken is disgusting
roast dinners are always the worst because for whatever reason it's acceptable to cook them completely absent of flavor

Black people are in the right here

>cultural appropriation

found the SJW

Fucking under rated

I like that black people are bragging about whites not growing up abusing free condiments and sauces to cover up their terrible cooking

Turkey is a meme food.

If it is so good why dont we eat it other than one day a year. Next year i am getting crab and lobater forn thanksgiving

it's a sign of an insecure chef to over-season/sauce a dish

the white man once again wins this

Left one is just going to taste like pepper. Waste of food. At least the one on the right will taste like turkey. Hopefully not overcooked, would go great with some dressing and gravy

left is over seasoned

right is acceptable because it's a white tradition. blacks get scraps

Both of them. Turkey is shit tier

you are for posting this pointless shit here

I would eat the left one if I could choose

Just add grave and some salt, you fucking pleb.

Jesus christ...

Teach me how to do the first one

Both.
Nigger put too much shit on
Whitey put too little.
Both need more onions and garlic.

I deep-fried my turkey; I don't know what these two assholes were doing.

Price maybe? Prep time? I don't know. I eat turkey cold cuts quite a bit.

>niggers make they food look like them

fucking roaches

This is a Facebook tier thread. Please delete it and report to your nearest gulag.

White people add extra shit after it's cooked. Can you imagine cooking it in gravy with one half covered in ketchup for the kids?

Both. The left will be the fucking driest thing you've ever eaten. Right will have no flavour, unless it's got some decent stuffing. Also, some people treat the chicken mid-cook.

Spoken like a true white person

The one on the right needs some SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

This.
Smoking is the superior method of cooking a turkey, however

>what is sarcasm

One is horribly overseasoned and won't even taste like turkey, one is horribly underseasoned and will taste too much like turkey

Moderation in spice is the golden rule

You're not getting the point, moron.

The kids eat whatever the fuck the adults eat

hiding vegetables in sauce etc. is a disgraceful practice that harms children

>ancestors made a habit out of overusing spices to mask the taste of rotten meat
>"our way is totally superior :^)"

If you didn't kill off all your fucking taste buds you'd know that sometimes less is better.
I know because my dad used to cook with so much spices that it took a couple of years before my sense of taste recovered.

this. niggers, if they know how to do anything, is cook a delicious feast every occasion.

By your logic, the paleface appropriated eating Turkey.

>negros aren't savages

I eat turkey more than chicken

At least when it comes to roasting a full bird

>in route

>
>the negro is in the wrong for appropriating our culture
>
>there werent any negros at the first thanksgiving. just whites and savages

HOLY FUCK

FPBP

Anglos aren't white either.

>I've never interacted with children

LMAO whites are so pathetic even with the food
>american """culture"

Negro tip #5 at a decent restaurant order water and ask for 10 slices of lemon and 15 sugar packets to turn your water into free lemonade. Also, don't forget to stiff the waiter.

>
>>cultural appropriation
>
>found the SJW

Hey guys leafy is here

We all know you "interact" with children Ahmed

>not waking up at 6 am and using hickory wood to smoke your turkey for 10 hours.
I pity both of them desu OP.

not like these savages....

smith tried to befriend them, and look what they've done to him

what can you expect from filthy little heathens? here's what you get when the races are diverse
their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse

youtu.be/2av9SQsMIi8?t=20

This. First one looks like you'll get one powdery ass fuckin' mouth

this tbqh

I doubt the one on the right has zero seasoning. The one on the left is over-seasoned, seriously you call that cooking? Every idiot can throw spices at that turkey doesn't mean it will taste good.

I bet the black turkey is really good but the white turkey will be good too with the all the sides and gravy working together.

>indians are worse than negros
Indians were the noblest of savages.

Left one looks tasty af.

>not using mesquite

Fuck is wrong with you.

This. Neither of them know what they're doing.

shitskins are indian, these are native americans

this is what we feared, the paleface is a demon. the only thing they feel at all is greed. beneath that milky hide, there's emptiness inside

>left

If you're smoking a bird, you need a good rub on the outside to flavor the bird. She obviously has that.

>right

If you're roasting a bird, you need a layer of fat and herbs to cook into the bird as it roasts. Usually a compound butter with sage/rosemary/thyme/parsley or an herb oil. This guy doesn't have that.

So the white dude is clearly in the wrong.

"ready to smoke"
jheez somebody let this nigger know it can't get you high

>Let's force the kids to eat stuff they don't like without even hiding the taste.
Kids have different tastes to adults. Sweet things are more attractive and vegetables are much less so.
That aside we use ketchup for meat and chips in my house. Veg is better with gravy or salad cream. It's not like you can hide veg taste by overpowering it with ketchup.

>indians are worse than negros

also, where did you quote that from? kek

ah, the age old debate.

nah you really need to go big on seasonings if you're smoking food. That's why you see heavy rubs on smoked pork butts, thick crust on pastrami, thick crust on brisket...and pretty much any other smoked meat.

Why waste so much seasoning on the outside? The interior of the turkey will still taste bland.

That's why you use gravy on it after it's cut up. You can season the gravy if you want.

both, although the black girls one is probably delish, it's not really traditional. The white guy hasn't even glazed or stuffed that bad boy.

The black girls would be more interesting, but you could barely taste the turkey, the white guy is plain old turkey.

>vegetables are less so
Said who? How the fuck do you think kids ate back when bullshit cheats didn't exist?

>we use ketchup for meat
Opinion discarded, your family has zero taste

Oh look its the white people can't cook meme!

neither

just buy a tub of KFC and call it a day, maybe add a couple bottles of supermarket wine

turkey is just an oversized extra dry chicken and not worth the trouble

>disposable aloominum foil tray

They're both wrong. I bet they'll eat off paper plates and use plastic cutlery while drinking from paper cups. Plebs.

It's good, but it's not better than deep frying it.

this. if they dont baste that thing enough all those spices will burn and taste like charcoal.

forgot pic

Injecting is something typically done as a replacement for brining because brining takes time. I don't see any point in injecting as well as brining. Left also does not mention whether we're talking about a dry brine (application of salt on the surface which is then allowed to absorb into the meat over hours or days) or a wet brine (submerging in a brine, resulting in absorption of water as well as salt). I'm inclined to believe that it's a wet brine as it is a more common technique with poultry.

In my opinion wet brines are generally bad cooking for everything except for game meat or anything very tough and dry. You're basically just absorbing a bunch of water into the meat, which makes makes it taste diluted. It does make the meat more juicy though, so it's a technique often used by those who tend to overcook their meat. However, you'll get the same tenderizing effect of salt (plus better taste) with a dry brine and as long as you know how to cook the meat to the right temperature, you don't need to add water to the meat for it to be juicy. The fact that she not only presumably wet brines her bird, but also further injects it makes me think that she's going to overcook the crap out of that poor thing.

t: /ck/

Rajlite detected. I bet you can only eat meat with half the planet's spices on it.

R8 my bird

Thighs and wings on dif platter not pictured

>ameriburger
>deciding what is and isn't white

I'm willing to bet you're one of those reclusive skinhead faggots that sits around and puts "white" on your resume.

Pretty sure BBQ was invented in Africa by the first humans to discover fire.

So they've over seasoned meat. If it's brined there is no reason for it to be injected or seasoned.

God damn blacks essentially just dumped salt on their bird.

both, one is overseasoned the other isn't seasoned at all

We use sauces that actually complement the meat

Is life nice on the council estate?

Damn son

Right looks better. Either do it right or don't do it at all, fucking nigger.

o is that why they use it there now still?

would eat/10

T H I C C

>brined
>injected
>smothered in every seasoning
>smoked
jesus fuck pick only 2

the other one may be injected or brined, you can't tell.

>We use sauces.
>Implying that sauces don't come in Ketchup and BBQ.
I guess the big question is were you born gay or does your wife make all the cooking decisions for you?

Rodgers is breddy shameful 2bh. Brined the shit out of mine then rubbed it with butter/herbs.

>black americans are so bad at cooking that they have to inject, brine, overseason and smoke their turkey before serving it
>white americans are so bad at cooking that they don't take any chances and make the most bland turkey imaginable
Wretches, the lot of you.

it's a tradition and it used to be a rare treat you had to hunt, or which were farmed in such small quantities that they were really only available around the holidays.

and honestly they're so big and take so long there's no appropriate time to eat them outside of large gathering, and people used to actually take into consideration things like that.

now they're farmed to high heaven, 95% of which get used in processed foods, the other 5% are sold as loss-leaders for whole roasting.

>this thread
And now im hungry,thanks Sup Forums

>I bet these people don't even realize BBQ was invented in europe...

yep, I don't know how ameribros don't get that only real grillmaster never use a gas grill.

great point!

they are taking our cultures

>Cant afford a real house
>Build a fireplace outside

A FUCKING PINEAPPLE

not sure, gotta taste them first. kill the other tho