Islam is violent

>islam is violent
When will this meme end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdMWN7SR7qE
ibtimes.co.uk/angry-buddhist-mob-armed-knives-attack-muslims-set-myanmar-mosque-ablaze-1568608
youtube.com/watch?v=_BZXpct0atI
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christians killed muslims, not humans.

When they muzzies stop shitting, shooting and shilling where they eat.

When your foreskin will grow back.

Why is Christianity not in jail then?
Oh wait

Retarded premises

We are reaching levels of irrelevancy that shouldn't be possible

> When will this meme end?
When the last moslem is put into oven.

FPBP

i thought christians getting circimused too

>Christians killed 177 Million People
>>Based on numbers no one has ever been able to prove or cite

>implying I care about who killed the most throughout history and not who's killing the most now

Also, these kind of numbers are also so stupid and misleading. Looks like someone just added up estimated kill counts of despotic regimes who happened to be this or that religion or culture, which isn't saying shit.

>vague premise
>correlation not causation
>lack of context
>no sources

probably the most bait picture there is

>no Jew

Jidf GO

Only the murriccans to please their jewing masters.

When they stop exploding in busy populated areas

nyet

Being Chinese is a religion now? Das racis.

>when peaceful buddhist identify a plague and properly wipe them out

youtube.com/watch?v=DdMWN7SR7qE

ibtimes.co.uk/angry-buddhist-mob-armed-knives-attack-muslims-set-myanmar-mosque-ablaze-1568608

Believers =/= Religious causes =/= Religion

And no sources.

Most modern killing were name in the name of marxism, which includes atheism. It makes youthink.

early history and chinese are religions.

Source on those figures.

Roman Church
- however should say majority killed where Christian sects that would not acknowledge Papal authority

nice try, roach. Islam's kill count is at least 200 million. the rest is bullshit. and just because some Mongol Khan converted to buddhism for a while doesn't make buddism responsible for those deaths.

unlike your disgusting abomination of a satanic death cult which feels entitled to rule the world, orders all its believers to spread the faith with the sowrd and kill the apostates - among many, many, MANY others.

We've been over this picture a gorillion times. The "Hinduist" part alone debunks it because India has always been a historic center of human population and has been engaged in numerous internal and external wars throughout its history. The 2.3 million number alone is blatant bullshit without even looking at any other figure there.

Think again maimdick

Fucking based buddhists

>List that includes most major religions
>Hell, it even lists 'chinese' as their own category
>No Judaism

Bonus time:

>WW1 and WW2 being blamed on Christians
>Not on Jews

JIDF detected

There is no source, it's made up, the Hindu genocide alone by Muslims is far more than 30 million, that's not counting the Caliphates, Ottoman Empire, Arab Slave Trade, Armenian/Greek/Assyrian Genocides, etc etc

OP BTFO

does atheists kill in the name of atheism?

When muslims stop killing eachother.

Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
(Galatians 5:2-4, 6 KJV)

>no indication the figures were taken from religious conflicts only
>numbers would be clearly wrong anyway
Come on now

Oh so where are your figures then?
Because the Roman pre-christian church killed more Christians than the Christian Roman Church killed anyone.

How will OP ever recover!?

Somewhat, but the heads of the USSR early on were actually Jewish & only pushed Atheism to kill Christianity, Post 1940's when Uncle Stalin took complete control you could probably say yeah that counts as Atheists killing in the name of Atheism, he blatantly didn't believe in God & hated all Religions, burned down churches etc

There's no source for this because all the numbers are fabricated

They kill in the name of communism and cuckoldry.

>177 million
>All imperialistic wars death toll is christianity's fault
>The christians are at fault for the natives dead due to disease
>No source

Oh look it's this thread yet again.

In what way is Atheism a religion? And when did it kill humans?

USSR

what do you mean by "Chinese"?

is that supposed to be a religion we've never heard of called "Chinese"?

credible chart sure is credible.

Christianity just happened to go along with the most technologically advanced peoples. That's also why athiest like Stalin were able to kill so many people. Just because the degenerates in India went capable of waging large wars doesn't mean they just don't kill people.

India has had shitloads of wars my man, probably the most out of the human race

>Sage goes in all fields.

Yea, I know, but I thought that the numbers were supposed to be when a religion kills outside of its own religion. You are right that the Hindus killed each other all the time though.

lol source?

Crusades don't count, they were almost a millenium ago.

Just brcause more muslims die when they invade doesn't mean they arent the aggressors.

Bullshit numbers

Americans falling for the "new dick" meme

>Pissing off the Buddhists
Are the Muslims trying to pick a fight with every religious group on this earth? Are they going to attempt the impossible and try to turn the Jains violent?

>here were now even fewer horses than before, and worse, the Muslim peasants in the area refused to supply the crusaders with food. Thus, in December, after the Arab town of Ma'arrat al-Numan was captured following a siege, history describes the first occurrence of cannibalism among the crusaders.[97] Radulph of Caen wrote, "In Ma'arrat our troops boiled pagan adults in cooking pots; they impaled children on spits and devoured them grilled."

The chrisitans were fucking barbarians, and the islamic world remembered this. There are still folk songs about human-eating christian marauders. I can't find direct references to this on English wikipedo, though.

Islam has ONLY killed 32 million people! Even though this number is severely understated, I think we can all agree that it means it's NOT a violent religion.

>checks flag

t. mohammed

this

>When will this meme end?
when islam has vanished from the face of the earth.

>Counting Chinese and Atheists separately
Fucking retarded infographic. The largest Atheist slaughters in history were under the Chinese. sage

Go check the historic facts, you cuck.

When all the Muslims die because Jews don't need them anymore.

>Buddhists killing so many people

calling bullshit

>all that butthurt

false stats, try again.

muds have killed way more than that goat fucker.

>islam is violent
>When will this meme end?

Given Islam was founded by a violent man, and spread from it's very earliest days by war and conquest, and thus has violence at it's very foundation in a way which is not true for ANY other major religion - never.

Unfortunately circumcision is still popular in the United States. I was the only person besides my brother who didn't have a Jew dick growing up.

/thread

jews did it

Could I see some sources, please?

>atheism
>religion

youtube.com/watch?v=_BZXpct0atI

Well these deaths don't say whether they were justified or not. If you count the killings for the Crusades, then the Christian number should be lower. The crusades were a reaction to Muslims.

OP doesn't have jews on the list, therefore jews haven't killed anyone!

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

When you all are dead or have renounced islam.

>atheists
You mean commies, you cockroach.

Only about 3000. Christ, you murrikans are so butthurt. How many kids and women do you think you killed in your economically motivated bomb attacks?

The people who died in the towers aren't even innocent. They participated in democracy, which means they are responsible for the military actions of the US.

ok Mahmoud

>muh hate speech these muslims dindu ;''(

Fuck these kikes i hopes these monks kill them all

>>atheism
>>religion

It is a religion. It is the antithesis of the religions that say there is a God.

Atheism is the religion that worships no God.

You mean Jews, you fake gommie.

This
I dont care who was the worst 500 years ago, i care who is the worst now and right now islam is the worst religion in terms of the scale of violence, human rights and terror and its not close at all.
Doesnt mean that islam will always be the worst or even 100 years from now or any other believe system.. but right now.. yeah its islam sorry dude.
And its good we focus on the problems that happen now not 500 years ago.
Its the only way we can solve or adapt them like we did with other believes... christianity was at one point insanly violent but we reformed it and pulled its violent teeth .. this needs to happen with islam, until then it will probably remain high on the current "worst believe system/political system".
Its really that simple..
Of course it doesnt mean that all muslims are a problem they are not that different to modern christians.. there are a lot of muslims that never even read the quran, or just like the cultural component or believe but dont care about jihad or any of that crap.

Why isn't palenstinian nationalism, just called jihadism?

>early history

What the fuck does that even mean and how did they come up with a statistic for something so broad?

I blame jews for making those three violent religions.

When it stops being violent

Where's the jews?

Where the fuck are these figures supposed to be from Mehmet?

Same place your uncle 'Mo got that shit about "An Angel will not enter into a house where there is a dog or a picture"?

Because you should wash things you pull out your arse before you air them publicly.

This, roaches btfo.

MUDS BTFO

Being efficient in war doesn't make you more 'hateful' or warmongering.

The difference being the other religions eventually evolved into the 21st century. Islam belongs in the fucking stoneage.

Ahh yes the culture and religion of atheism

I guess they left out judaism because of the 100 000 000 plus that the communists have killed.

>C-Christians killed during the crusades!

>SEE!? THEY'RE THE VIOLENT SAVAGES!

>that glorious first post

Jihad killed 240 million non Muslims. Most of those killed by Christians were other European Christians who were killed in war.

120/240 million were black Africans, and 25 million blacks were made into slaves. That pretty much dwarfs the US slave trade which happened hundreds of years later (jihad started in the 600s)