Ask a special forces operator, veteran of afghanistan but who has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old a question

ask a special forces operator, veteran of afghanistan but who has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old a question

14 years old in a war ffs

>a fucking leaf

ok i have a question for the lad: who does he think he is fooling with all the hot women posters?

weapons of my first tour

just jerking off every fucking day

right before a night raid into the city

>40mm with a face drawn on it

kek

What do you think of the "hearts and minds" approach that has been beaten to death?

How many ragheads won it thanks to you?

heavy machine gunner 13A reporting for duty

ill be covering the rear of a 100 man infil into the heart of taliban land to capture kill some guy the int guys said was a bad dude

ill keep my muzzle out of the ground the entire time and pull my buddy out of a mud ditch he couldnt escape from, and when we get to the objective because i paid attention during orders and memorized every moving piece and the contingencies a team leader will come up to me after being ordered to fall back to position b and i will direcft him from where i was directly to where he needed to go and what he needed to do with his 6 man team

the team leader came up to me after and said " i dont know what you said to me but i was all fucked up and you sorted me out" thanks

several years later he will have no recollection of the event

i just thought it would be a funny way to die, i never fired a 40mm at anyone though... nice bit of detail you picked up on mate

shitposting milsurp larping cocksucker

Can I suck your cock too
> i go deep

How many people did you kill?

i did alot of fighting in my dreams, if ya know what i mean... hell we took anti malaria medication that made everyone have fucked up dreams and dreams... thats where im a viking

What's your favorite call of duty game ?

how many pepes did i thrill?

modern warfar 2, getting the ac130 was some of the most exciting times i ever had in life

id trade a good ac130 over sex

i been on like 10 operations where i had ac130 cover too, fucking eh

second tour i was a marksman and a backup comms guy

i mainly climbed up roofs and secured the frontage of backage ,but when i was comms guy i was always talking to all the other people in the AO lining shit up and being a good communicator

hello 0 this is 23 send sitrep

yeah i requested a sitrep from 0, see how they like it

"yeah we're just still in front of the radios"

ended up living in this building for the entire duration, this was during the first couple days

How does it feel to know you will return home to no job and no real world prospects?

How many kill?

sir i actually have a full blown mental illness which i recieve maximum compensation for by my government for life

Very good Leaf

i only set my guys up for the kill i never took part in the bloodlust my self, just took away the enemies ability to kill us really

im like a warhammer chaplain, sure i have a gun but im all mojo

did u noscope any sandniggers?

daaang

Who would win in a fight, you or Justin?

SPIDER SEX WTF IS THIS SHIT

You became mental because of those meds or the fighting? Or were you born that way?

not even mad that's pretty impressive practical SFX

>240 gunner
>marksman
Nah, you're just bad :^)

sleeping with a pistol inside one of these watching star wars the clone wars animated series on my ipod was usually how i went to sleep before we built rooms for our selves out of green beret procured lumber

shit son we eventually got internet too

those are airsoft magazines...

How often did you kill people for fun? Also, how often did you and your unit rape the local women? After all since units are close knit no one will rat you out when you all have dirt on one another.

Justin would be beaten.
So Justin wins.

im a trained special forces operator

if i attacked justin he would win

if justin attacked me i would win

if we did some kind of expodision in the ring, im out of shape like fuck and hes pretty fit i bet he would ring me and i would get tired

if someone attacked justin and i was standing nearby i would move untold amounts of hell and earth to protect him

hes me liege

>Canadian military sleeps in cuckpods

God Emperor got elected.

He isn't even the prez yet and he is already making things great.

just the whole experience fucked me up, im very sensitive to emotional hurt and i just walked through the villages soaking everything in, i was rpetty aggressive at the time but in the end it all caught up with me in one giant wave of breaking a human being and ever since then i been picking up the pieces

machine gunner on my first tour,

marksman on my second

Bet you never fired a shot at the enemy.

Get on my level, embedded with foreign nationals in a civil war in a collapsed state.

At least hes honest.

green combats in the desert? you must be mentoring some real fucking green pieces of shit eh?

I'll take the B8, are you CSOR ?

what do you think about weedman making bestiality legal?

How are your knees? What injuries have you sustained during your service?

>all that clean webgear
>no combat beard

OP is a faggot.

Zero bitches at me worse then fucking base radio controllers.

What is your favourite weapon, and why?

Why do they let Canadians have guns. Seems dangerous

get on my level, i was the only reservist ncm and youngest guy on both tours and i never fired a shot at anyone but was always there to sort little things out for guys so they could make it all happen

i did alot of point man and navigating and i would keep our tracks on a overlay in falcon view and analyze every past patrol we did to not develop a pattern of life with the choke points that we would have to take to get back to base, we had 0 IED incidents we didnt detonate our selves

the next tour a guy lost both legs in an area i walked through

all the ieds were legacy there was 1 bomb maker in the region and they were planting south

i put so much effort into my nav while using the wolfhound to bear in on taleban who were chatting

using this nsa tech we almost caught the tb on their radios twice, but both times searched the wrong compound but hey hunting with radio waves is pretty fucking innaccurate

knees are fine, i started as a physical machine and jsut stopped working out after my second tour so i coasted a lot on that fitness and it got me by

right before i went full blown schizo though i was starting to fall behind in the runs and stuff but by then i thought i was some kind of demon so whatever

Hahahaha that sucks. I went on Facebook and was in Syria two months later on the front lines of the most dangerous conflict on the planet.

All your hard work and absolutely nothing to show for it. All your training, and I got more than you got just by taking a glorified extended vacation.

Poor Canadacuck, Americans just do it better.

In America, not canada.

>mfw when I'm only PPCLI

ar 10

i begged and pleaded to get this weapon on our tour and it was all bottom up planning so when 2 ar tens returned to petawawa from afghanistan we scooped em up but the snipers wouldnt let us go with scopes that needed dope so they hooked us up with some acogs and i took em to the range with a sniper and me and the other marksmen just plinked away shot for shot from 100 to 800, between the both of us we missed 3 shots out of about 50 after we zeroed out rifles

that was a good day, the sniper was impressed and then we came under mortar fire and i felt the danger of the AO for the first time that tour

then it turned out the mortar attack wasn't a big deal and the danger fled away as quickly as it came

So did you fight with or against the "peaceful" FSA ?

>YPG

Why?

Only "ISIS" as far as I'm aware of. ISIS just means Arab for the most part though so who knows for sure.

To fight in a war. Why not? Should I join the Army and sit on a base doing nothing for literally years like this Canadian?

hey man i joined the reserves went through all the training and deployed with the best my country has to offer, i had a wild time on a great fob and played hella video games and did missions

it was by far the best time of my life, im sorry you didnt have an airstack 8000feet high with a plane every 1000 meters on support for your mission but i did and we only launched if everything was worked out on all levels so nobody died needlessly

also nobody died, the entire 12 years we were there the taleban killed 0 of us, we had a couple base related fatalities, guy fell off a radio tower and a suicide, but when the jtf2 says it didnt lose a single guy in afghanistan they mean it, and thats not withstanding hundreds of operations and a multitude of serious gunfights, to include one time being besieged by the taliban in an alamo situation awaiting a helo evac that nobody would do except a group of very sassy pilots

your a mercenary who went to play war with bravado and balls but im a skilled soldier who had to prove him self for several years to get to play in the league i did

yeah i thought about fighting in iraq and syria but i did my war, i responded to 911 and whatever blackmagic that was we took em out on the ground level with bullets and braun, what did you fight for?

your just a wardog, a hellhound, wanna kill? for what? what business do you have in someone elses backyard for no fucking reeason

get on your level?

get on my level, i served with angels in afghanistan

My first mortar attack was funny. We had incoming and the intercomm goes off "Incoming, Incoming, Incoming.!" No one takes cover because the Plation Sergeant says that thing goes off for no reason all the time. Second time it goes off again. "Incoming, In..... " Whoomp!!!! The shell landed about 150 m away in an open area in our compound but it felt like it was right next to us. Thank god I was already under the bunker like a bitch.

Do you have any previous military experience? I want to go and kill Arabs too.

This guy is embedded with Isis. I'm telling.

haha its meinagger, hope you arent doing too much cocaine

Yes but aren't the YPG literal commies?

What exactly makes you special, soldier?

because you think war is about killing when its about forcing your enemy to kill

these words will echo in your mind for many of your lives and one day you will see the light and understand war is a trap designed to keep you fighting and when you go through a war like i did and escape the maze of life ending karma then you will be at peace

looks like this time you really fucked it up

oh well, i guess he was your dad am i right?

i fight in my sleep so we dont have to fight when we're awake

I have a cousin in law thats an army ranger, thing is he does act like he has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. From what I understand he has actually gone on some operations he is not allowed to discuss. Generally shy and every social interaction with him feels forced, comes off as a some one who would shoot up his school

Does the military purposely recruit this type of people for special forces?

lol whos this?

ALERT THREAD

THIS IS A PSYOP TO MAKE US GAY! HE'S MAKING US GAY! I CAN FEEL IT

Damn so triggered. I'm fucking with you dude relax.

You lost no men? Two of the 17 guys I went into Syria with died. About six in total just of the Westerners I met while I was there died. If you are in a fight, you lose people. That none of you died could be seen as shameful in my view. Or at least indicative of what your service was like.

You getting a chubby for OP, eh ? FAGGIT confirmed.

rangers aren't special forces

green berets are

i dunno much about what rangers do but i heard they carry tazers in the city which is kinda cool

young dum and full of cum

>Does the military purposely recruit this type of people for special forces?
yes, because they are easier to manipulate, due to their lack of emotional understanding and psychopathic/antisocial tendencies.

>I'm fucking with you dude relax.
>That none of you died could be seen as shameful in my view. Or at least indicative of what your service was like.

jfc you're an asshole.

M4, M9, and a new shitty M223? Not too impressed there superleaf.

>shitposting /sg/ poltard goes to Syria to help the fucking commie shitskin Kurds
>talks down to an actual soldier about his service
Yeah no you can shut the fuck up.

chauncey if you remember

>not getting paid to soldier
otherwise you're just an irl airsofter

the jtf2 and csor were in countless firefights and killed hundreds if not thousands of taliban and other crimminal network people

because none of us died was a miricle of god and i only talk about it with pride because the war is over and we cannot jynx the number, but during the tours nobody ever talked about the number of casualities and some guys got shot and some bullets reflected off helmets, the taleban had no karma to kill us

if it was a war between heaven and hell we were the angels and the taleban were humans

i like to imagine the jtf2 was all the adult angels and that csor was the young ones

we came together on my tour to take down a lot of real bad guys, we got a guy that threw acid on a girls face because why fuck him thats why

a lot of taliban operations were disrupted by us and we didnt sacrifice our lives for nothing

im sorry you lost people but thats becuase you were inexperienced fools going into a totally dangerous situation without the dicipline and support of the green machine, to yout not loosing a team member can only be explained by cowardice but to me i know its because of the precision, the precision reserved for special forces and that only a special forces operator will understand

honest question, do you think we make a difference on the offensive? or should we check our own borders and leave the world to sort its own shit out? I understand that especially at the specwar level you generally get to go after genuine bad guys but the behind the scenes reasons for our involvement seem to be pretty resource and keep the money in the same hands orientated

I just made fun of your weapons, but you are totally ripped. I mean this in a non-homo sense.

You're fucking retarded M8, I did 3 tours in the flea infested Stan, a great patrol was when no one got hurt and a superb patrol was no one got hurt and we took a few hajis out. You must be fun to hang out with at parties.

None whatsoever.

Observant little fucker.

Yeah but who cares I just wanted to fight in a war.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

I'd stick it in your butt if you know what I mean.

>I just wanted to fight in a war

Fair enough

I'd suck that guys dick. He's not American, so chances are he's uncut too :^)

Are you right wing bro? I'm socially conservative and economically libertarian and I'm pretty sure that's a master race trait.

*swoons*

Dude you're from Canada.
How the fuck you expect to be taken seriously?

What is that thing between Arraqqa and Talabyad?

Relax, abdullah. Calm the fuck down.

i jsut think that this world is a crazy place and whatever is going on at the higher levels may look like evil to us but it just gave me the opporunity to go to a forign land, fucking cancel karma and allow the adults to kill without bullshit magic and random headshots taking place

No

When I was in Lash, some doctors were turning away civilians with a 50/50 chance of survival or lower to boost their success stats to get a better job state side. Stats padding irl.... Is this still going on?

you hear or see anything about black ops shit?

you know the kurds are satanic, right?

Oh God a Frenchmen and a Canadian are gonna team up to tell an American what war is all about. Give me a fucking break.

Never thought of it like that...

Jesus dude you sound like an ISIS jiahadi. God was with you and deflected bullets and kept you safe? My unit took pride in our casualties, we were nicknamed Suicide Soran(our unit name was Soran) by Westerners and Shahid(Martyr) Soran by the Kurds.

LOL you're completely hot for OP right now. I can see your emotional.

But of course I am, he's gorgeous :^)