Job interview

>Alright user, if you could just provide us your Facebook account we'll be done

>Don't have Facebook, sorry.

Facebook is the best thing that ever happend to recruiting. Last time I was looking for a job after moving to a new city a just hit a few local biz' fb pages and it was a done deal half a day later.

Don't use Facebook because I'm not a faggot.

Also why I being interviewed by Pajeet? I don't remember applying for a job as an apprentice street shitter

>He're as you can see I'm a good goy who only posts funny pokemon memes to my friends.

I don't use any social media.

Also thank god fb allows me to edit my posts for shit spelling like that

>"2016"
>"falling for the data mining Jew"

Because pajeets are the only people that get into top Canadian universities

they'll only hire other pajeets though

nobody does this meme shit

>He're

No, they just check before they do an interview, and if you don't have one they're less likely to offer you a chance to talk to them.

AM I BEING DETAINED OR AM I FREE TO GO

That's why we have LinkedIn. Who the fuck uses Facebook for employers and who doesn't have all their info set to friends only in 2016?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh can they look into my group log posts somehow?

>less likely

The opposite sounds so much more logical. Companies only really check them to make sure there's nothing "mean" publicly traceable back to them that one of their employees said.

if they are in a public group

Nah man, not having a facebook makes you look abnormal, can't have any weirdos not using normie sites,

How's life in a cucked Country, Kick all the streetshitters and chinks out my man.

>facebook

Yeup. It's fucked up. I'm the only anglo-Canadian at a good school/program.

It's just fucking pajeets and chinks in every good university program. Canadians are in for a surprise when this group goes through the system and ends up running the whole country.

>AM I BEING DATA MINED OR AM I FREE TO GO

i don't have one

When will Facebook die? I fucking hate it and I can't believe it's still a thing...

>Alright user, if you could just provide us your Facebook account we'll be done

The Accurate Response.
>>AM I BEING DATA MINED OR AM I FREE TO GO

The Technically correct Response
>i don't have one

The Troll Response
>I don't use facebook because it's too conservative, I use a local social media site, you've probably never heard of it, it's in moldovia.