TRUMP DIDN'T USE THE WORDS I WOULD USE IF WAS HIM REEEEEE

>TRUMP DIDN'T USE THE WORDS I WOULD USE IF WAS HIM REEEEEE

THE LIBTARD INSANITY AND ENTITLEMENT KNOWS NO LIMITS, CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

nydailynews.com/opinion/trump-words-condemn-bigotry-article-1.2884145

honestly how much of a fucking schizo does one have to be to write shit like this?

Now they know how conservatives felt when Obama and Hillary wouldn't call radical Islamic terrorism by what it really is.

>Greenman
Sup Forums was right again

>honestly how much of a fucking schizo does one have to be to write shit like this?

Not even a tiny bit because Trump's words were half-hearted and weak. He said the minimum he could so as not to offend the racist sort whose support he is relying on. I don't know what the writer went on to say, but what Trump did is not good enough and he should have been a lot stronger in denouncing this crap.

((Greenman?))

unless this article has a well researched and analyzed report on white nationalism it is a completely pointless commentary

>Trump really wants to keep the support of what's maybe, at the absolute most, 50,000 people

can you support your premise that white nationalism is a reasonable threat to america with evidence or reasoned argument?

>((Racist))

Disgarded

Every other race ca be proud of their race, except white people. Congrats you've been jew'd.

Literally Fake News.

>Trump did not say these things that I am reporting on at length

Quite a fascinating aritcle Jew York Daily Fake News.

Why?

Why doesn't Josh Greeman denounce Black Lives Matter and Israel in the strongest terms?

I haven't heard a single comment from Hillary or Obama declaring their undying hatred for AIPAC or the Nation Of Islam.

Yet (((Josh Greenman))) doesn't feel the need to write an article on what they don't say.

>disavow

He didn't even need to say that, since you can't disavow something you don't control.

>condemn

...What else can be said beyond that. They're condemned.

>racist

What was said in the speech by Richard "Sperg" Spencer that was racist?

Can you enlighten me?

These people are so up in arms over White Nationalism but they couldnt give a fuck about Asians or blacks. Christ.

FPBP

The more Kikes tell me not be a white nationalist, the more I want to become I white nationalist to spite them.

How often did Hillary or Obongo condemn the militant right?
What do you think Trump gains by fucking appeasing people who would NEVER support him?

And in the end we NEED racism in our countries

The left is going full "Last King of Scotland."

> you should have condemned the racists!

> I DID CONDEMN THE RACISTS!

> But you did not persiade me! You deliberately and treasonously did not use the words that would have persuaded me!

I fucking hate it when people do this shit. "You should have said it this was." Well, I fucking didn't so what're you going to do?

>(((Greenman)))

militant left*

With all these ((())) trying to eradicate the white man.it's frustrating and hard not too start to get a bad taste in you'the mouth from (((them))).

Maybe Hitler really was right.

maybeez your mom shouldda abortioned moar