This bitch murdered her two children because her husband won custody over them in a divorce case after she cheated on...

This bitch murdered her two children because her husband won custody over them in a divorce case after she cheated on him.

How can we ensure or petition that she gets the death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs4indy.com/2016/11/17/double-homicide-under-investigation-in-montgomery-county/
google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/sheriff-indiana-mom-calls-911-confesses-to-killing-2-kids-7-and-3/
fox59.com/2016/11/17/police-investigate-double-homicide-in-montgomery-county/
m.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/59vsy8/im_30m_having_a_hard_time_coping_with_my_wife_29f/
reddit.com/user/jasoninhell
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/59vsy8/im_30m_having_a_hard_time_coping_with_my_wife_29f/
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/5e24i2/update_thank_you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather she'd get the health penalty.

But goyim
that poor strong independent women had no choice
All white children must be raised by Tyrone or Muhammed.

what the fuck does that even mean

How does a person kill its own child?
I couldnt kill my CAT let alone my child
And she killed TWO OF.THEM
I would put her in a camp where all of the attrocities imaginable would be done to her

It's proper English. No worries.

What state? Some of them are massive cuck strongholds and can only give her a max of a life setence without parole.

>"I just stabbed myself and killed my two children," Casteel said, quoting the phone call from Worley.

cbs4indy.com/2016/11/17/double-homicide-under-investigation-in-montgomery-county/

>shit that never happened
/thread

Sage

You cant thread your own post dumbass

Wow you're fucking retarded.

google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/sheriff-indiana-mom-calls-911-confesses-to-killing-2-kids-7-and-3/

Another source: fox59.com/2016/11/17/police-investigate-double-homicide-in-montgomery-county/

Include a link in the OP or fuck off

Use google next time.

That being said OP got some of the information wrong. They hadn't even divorced yet and nothing was said about whether or not she was a cheating slut.

>wah I'm a fucking retard who calls fake on everything

I found the woman's name through the filename on OP's pic

Fucking waffles

Smfh

Owned

Truly those children are in a better place, if this is the sort of worthless scum they had as a "mother".

>Being this inept
Holy shit.

nah, that would be inhumane

just hang the bitch in the public square, where everyone can see the regretful, moaning pig die for her crimes, and leave her there for the deterrence of future cunts

What bothers me most about these stories is, when the dad does this it's because he's a piece of shit, but when the mother does this it's because she's 'mentally ill and needs our love and support x'.

You need to understand comedic context and levels Belgium. Fat jokes are small time when she killed her kids. Maybe something about "at least she lost a few kilos when she offed the kids" but you are small time.

Yep

The ones where women do it vanish quickly from the news too

What an animal. There's no punishment that could balance out what she's done.

Thats too fast of a death
You have to pay off your sins trough pain

first post belgian post kinda good post.

Old news. Lurk more faggot.

>What I'm supposed to know everything that happens on Sup Forums or keep my shitty newfag mouth shut?
Yes.

honest opinion: they should just chain her down in a room and allow the husband in with fun tools like hammers, screwdrivers, power tools, etc, and give him complete immunity for what happens in that room for 72 hours.

i'd cut off her tits hands and feet and cut out her eyes and tongue and leave her to spend life in prison that way

MAKE HER BLEED.

shes gonna have fun in jail thats for sure.

First make her lose 100kg then sit her on the electric chair.

it means

THAT HOE IS FAT AS FUCK

m.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/59vsy8/im_30m_having_a_hard_time_coping_with_my_wife_29f/

Here's the husband's reddit post pre-murders if any are interested.

Jesus, you weren't kidding. He was posting even yesterday about it.

reddit.com/user/jasoninhell

KEK approves

What's the problem?

She had two late term abortions.

Hands off my body OP.

>be a redditor
>have such bad taste in women your wife murders your kids

You want to influence a court case? What are you, organized crime? Fuck off.

>pic
What exactly would be a good 'positive reaction' to armpit hair?

And she's fat! Death penalty when?

What if he goes for 73 hours?

What the fuck has to go wrong in your life that you even form a sentence like in your picture?

it's her body, her choice

if she wants to use her body to kill two children, that's her choice shitlord

Lol atkins, fat cunt

Policeman here, I have seen much worst.

She should die by scaphism.

Bind her to a post and let a mob throw rotten veggies at her. She'd die from having the first healthy meal in decades.

Poor son of a bitch.

>and nothing was said about whether or not she was a cheating slut.

Of course it wasn't. It never is.
Now if the guy had cheated things would be different.

Any stories?

She clearly suffered from post partum depression. I hope she gets help. Her husband should have taken better care of her. She needs treatment not punishment.

If you haven't been on Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general long enough for vetting information before you react to become a habit, you're either retarded or just beginning to tard.

This is true. Women actually want step-dads to abuse their children. The only way they can take charge is by tyranny.

> That's the thing I was doing everything I could to make it as easy as possible for her. Her and I had agreed on a schedule of who would have the kids when. I was even going to let her live in the house with me until she could get a job and support herself. I still cared about her, I just didn't care to be with her anymore.

that's some psycho bitch. Cheat on a guy, get treated well, kill children to spite the cheated on man.

I hope that justice will do what is needed with this monster.

Second this.

Patch her up, let her rot on death row for a couple of decades, then stew her.

Quick way out is too easy on this bitch.

>health penalty

this
shes kinda fat

You two sound a little triggered. Do we need to get you some therapy dogs? Maybe a coloring book?

Brutal.

Just as well you didnt post that joke.

>While she has it unlocked for me I install Anti-theft software so I can remotely turn the GPS back on and set up At&t Message Backup and Restore so I can read all of her text messages from that point on my computer.
>The kids are back in my son's room playing games and the neighbor is sitting across from me on the other couch. It is at this point that my wife starts texting him. She is describing sex acts she would like to perform with him and he is reciprocating. She tells him to check his snapchat and at the same time I get a snapchat from her too and it is her fingering herself in a bathroom stall. They keep talking, trying to figure out when they can meet up and have sex. They decide on Monday morning after I go to work. So in my head I had already planned to pretend to leave and circle back to catch them. But then they tell each other that they love each other and it is all I can do to not leap off the couch and knock him out. But I contain myself and continue reading the conversation unfolding in front of me. Then he tells her, "You're my girl now", to which she replies, "Always have been", ending with him writing, "And always will be".

>They hadn't even divorced yet
Correct, or rather he had just filled for divorce.
>and nothing was said about whether or not she was a cheating slut.
The guy had posted about it on reddit before murders.
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/59vsy8/im_30m_having_a_hard_time_coping_with_my_wife_29f/
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/5e24i2/update_thank_you/

Of course you have
>flag

Why do millenials believe they can change the world with online petitions? That's not how the U.S. legal system works, that's not how anything works.

>death penalty
Nigger you dont know just how cruel life without parole can be. Lock her up and let her stew.

kill yourself, you massive faggot
/life

Knowing almost nothing about indiana I have a good feeling about the state.

you can read the fathers reddit posts, he made a post when he caught her cheating asking for help, then after she killed the kids he has posts about how he failed as a father because he couldn't protect his kids. it's pretty fucked up

It's common in nature for mammalian mother's to kill their offspring. Why it is ranges from species to species, but even humans have this trait. Women kill their children 70ish percent more than men do, I don't remember the exact number.

Because they're broken, i swear this generation that has grown up with the Internet is retarded. They can't even fathom life without it, and it plays such a large role in their everyday social life that they believe it actually makes a difference. They make a video post it to YouTube feel good about themselves and think YEAH I MADE A DIFFERENCE GO ME!
When in reality all they're doing is tossing an idea into the void.
For all this places faults the one thing it does is highlight the true nature of the internets, all ideas are thrown out their and then get drowned out by all the other crap, just like this post.
Occasionally a good idea will surface and gain momentum but will only last till the next big idea comes along.
An online petition is all about making the person who signs it feel good, it won't change anything in the real world.

Surely the court will reverse itself now and give her custody of the children and not send her to prison

how about a gofundme for a hitman?

then he gets paid overtime

I heard that killing your kids in female prisons is the same as being a pedo rapist in the male ones. At least in this cunt.
Is it the same in US?

idk for sure about the deets but from what I hear women's prisons can be worse than men's prisons.

men will physically beat eachother but generally if you keep your head down and are just there to do your time you're not really worth the bother but women are more ruthless in their prisons

also, imagine the smell...

All she needs is a relaxing train ride and then a nice warm shower. She'll be all better after that.

Didn't see that before hand, thanks for the link.

mfw white ppl always say how this is proof they are better than niggers and spics, when watching videos of life executions, burnings and flayings by cartels and ISIS, and then post shit like that right in the next thread

>white knighting a fat cheating child-killing roastie
topwew, lad

it's kind of like highschool where blokes will just beat you up and that's that but women will wage psychological warfare on each other for years on end

>helping someone enhance the bantz mean you're triggered
Useless fucking burger

>teaching humanities is a waste of time
this is basically the plot of the greek tragedy Madea

The husband will kiss her and tell her she did no wrong. He's a huge cuck which is why things got to the point that it did.

This. If he had manned the fuck up and had been quick and relentless without making things easier for her his children would still be alive.

>checks flag
>believes
story time plzzz

I feel leaving someone like that alive is just... dirty. Its like throwing trash in the trash can, its a disgusting thing that needs to be disposed of. Its dirty work that has to be done. I'd probably torture her a bit until I was certain she'd suffered enough then I'd kill her. Ultimately, pain is just pain, but as long as she's living, she has more than what she took away from her children. She needs to die.

that really is the moral of the story, if you get cheated on you kick them out immediately since being a cuck leads to just getting cucked worse and worse

Heeb shoo shoo joo

Id take her to funky town if you know what I mean

>the woman cheats and kills the chidlren
>still find a way to shift the blame to the man
what is wrong with you?

I told you everyone with black eyes is evil. Someone with black eyes just cannot have a soul, they're not human. They're animals, like most animals with black eyes.

This is what you get for treating women as princesses and forgiving their fucked up mind. They barely control their emotions because "they are women so it's ok to express all feelings" and later they start to act like bitches in society.
Women are mentally unstable by nature, society fucks up it even more by allowing them to be mentally unstable because "they are wimmin".

KYS

>a non-country makes a non-joke

women don't have true autonomy so it's like passing judgement on a dog for biting someone and not the owner for keeping it on a leash or getting rid of it

You don't. You kill her too. Women who kill their children deserve a mob to come after her. It's time. Send the mob after her mother too. Kill the cancer that is killing families. Alt right also needs to heavily focus on the importance of family. Without a strong family unit, you don't have a community. Run the bitch and her mom out of town

We will send her to the chair, mark my words as a Hoosier!

Back home again in indiana will play proudly at her execution