Clean your room

Clean your room

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PIiINg7pNfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already clean and tiddy

I'm busy. You clean it.

I'd lift dust in the air, and its too cold to open a window.

BUT

Girls with big asses tend to fart louder, because of their big cheeks. They also aren't able to wipe as clean, and sweat more there. The net effect is that women with big asses are the least likely to find arousal in sexualizing the area around the anus. They are too familiar with the hygiene issues to find simple pleasure there.

In contrast, women with smaller asses have minimal hygiene issues around the butthole. They also feel inadequate. The result is that they seek out and desire anal pleasure because it is validating and does not conflict with any idea of the area as "dirty".

It's an odd dilemma. If you wanna plant your face in a big, fat, thicc, athletic ass, you're going to have to find a chick who just happens to really like getting her asshole pleasured / is inordinately clean.

fuck off big bro you dont even live here anymore you cant tell me what to do

Done

fucking make me faggot

clean your asshole

Who is this asshole and why is he bossing me around?

Fuck you. I just poured my coffee out on the desk.

buy my rpg you fucking cucks

CLEAN IT

fuck you dad

i'll top deck lethal if u dont bitch

Thanks for the info, man

This sort of knowledge is not easy to find

Godspeed

How was prison you edgelord

>listening to a convicted murderer

he beat up a nigger in there

Waste of money.

Good idea, thanks.

No fuck you dad i do what i want

YOU WANNA GET STABBED TOO OR WHAT

Tight athletic asses are god tier. We all know the average American would need to spread the cheeks at 45 degrees to fit their dick in a big assed chick's hole. Just admit that tight athletic asses aren't just aesthetically superior but they are also practical.

Things you'll only find on this place. Thank you.

posting in a faceman thread

I will be long gone when you are finished looking up the 100 useless modificators to see if it hit.

Already cleaned

Eat shit old man.

Your worst nightmare

youtu.be/PIiINg7pNfo

checked and thoroughly read

i did ya dog

Thank you for this information.