Americans will kill each other today to get 40% discount on some overprized shoes or other shit

>americans will kill each other today to get 40% discount on some overprized shoes or other shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBkGla-sYis
youtube.com/watch?v=5TT9x2_nszA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdn_iDg8q3s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3971386/One-person-shot-dead-outside-Macy-s-Black-Friday.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mostly niggers, spics and white trash. Nothing of value was lost

realy ? ...Subhumans.

Damn right we will.

I would be willing to pay a tax that makes the shoes free so that all those fucking niggers kill eachother to get them.

Now if only we could get them to sterilize themselves for money...

survival of the niggliest
putting the black in black friday

Germans will rape each other just because they're a different religion

In Ireland they have tried to latch onto black Friday hype in the US by telling us to get out for the sales too.

Only problem is the discounts are pathetic. Almost nothing is actually on sale! People will still go out shopping because the idea has been put in their head by the media.

Race war, please come.

At least they get a pair of shoes for their troubles.

What did you get in exchange for your country besides kebab semen?

Today Germans will kill eachother because 40% of the Germans are refugees who want shoes.

I have dreamed for years or a terrorist attack on black Friday

Just sell self-sterilization kits for 75% off.

$110 for $610 worth of the electric Juden on psn. Not too bad

Violence is the main purpose, 40% discount is the excuse.

rare

>that autistic shit is in Norway now
I hate Yank trends

Just bought a New Balance Shoe online. I've done my duty as citizen.

We have a family skeet shoot and then drink a bunch. No one goes shopping

Rare
a
r
e

I'm waiting for cyber Monday.

literally part of the UN's definition of genocide

Black Friday isn't fun on the west coast except this one year when I was at Fry's Electronics there was a line that snaked twice around the entire building waiting to buy their shit.

I'm just going to skip it this year.

Incentivizing sterilization for poor people = genocide in the UN's eyes?
wew, yet another reason for me to hate the UN.

>Mostly niggers, spics and white trash.
That's what he said.

Why not just go in and steal it, if you are breaking the store either way

best part as a guy was killed during that because people trampled him, they didn't even care
I hate this country but I'm glad I live in an area where this shit doesn't happen

I just go to fight people and get away with it

Only nigs and spics do Black Friday to be honest senpai.

If it targets a particular group of people regardless of individual consent, then yes
>native americans
>poor, single black mothers
>black men with STDs
>Mexican families with over 8 kids already

It's bluepilll plebs and shitskins, people with two brain cells to rub together buy frugally online, craigslist, etc.

>Black Friday madness: Two people are killed outside a Macy's and a Walmart while customers fight over everything from TVs to $1.60 towels

>1 Shot Dead, Another Wounded Outside of South Jersey Mall On Black Friday

>Walmart shoppers fight over towels, toys at Black Friday sale

wew lads

jesus christ. Do Americans actually do this shit? It's like something from a zombie movie

youtube.com/watch?v=pBkGla-sYis

Kick back and relax as Americans literally tear each other limb from limb to save ten bucks on some shit they didn't even plan to buy.

I fucking love Black Friday

youtube.com/watch?v=5TT9x2_nszA
yea people lose their minds every year for some shitty price drops it is disgusting imo

So......

No great loss

F

do those manlets look like Americans to you?

Congratulations, you have cracked the zombie code.

Give back all the technology we gave you then, Espen.

New

So the UN includes forced multiculturalism and promotion of interracial breeding as white genocide, right? Regardless of individual consent, of course.

All I bought today was Ratchet & Clank and Last of Us Remastered and there was barely a line. Gamestop's network was down today (probably because of all the customers), but I didn't have to wait that much longer.

I was hoping to pick up Uncharted 4 but the only deals for it were in bundles. I'll just buy it later. No-one had any deals on Vita games either. Steam Fall Sale only has a few games right now that really tickle my fancy so I don't think Gaben will be raping my wallet until the Holiday Sale.

I haven't seen a single good back Friday video yet this year. I feel like a couple years ago back Friday was crazier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdn_iDg8q3s

>America in 2016

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

NOT A SINGLE WHITE PERSON TO BE SEEN ASIDE FROM THE FLUSTERED MANAGER

WHY IS NEW JERSEY SO FUCKING BROWN

>tfw you'd rather pay 10% more than stand in line for hours with stinky indians

Megarare.

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

RARE

>serbia

oh fuck i forgot about blakc friday guys what should i buy

>everyone saying only minorities and white trash go black Friday shopping
Very evident that no one works in retail here

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3971386/One-person-shot-dead-outside-Macy-s-Black-Friday.html

It's happening

>germans

None of those people even know what Thanksgiving is about. The ones that do, are at home not running out to buy meaningless shit that will be discarded in a month.

>TFW a vast majority of people in your country give zero fucks about your traditions
>TFW glorious God Emperor Donald J Trump will send them away
>TFW when they are upset that they will need to leave after years of flying their home country's flag and telling the rest of the true Americans that their traditions do mean shit
>TFW I have no face to contain this smile with.