Daily reminder that if you don't have a tattoo you are not truly red pilled...

Daily reminder that if you don't have a tattoo you are not truly red pilled. Tattoos are the only thing that are made specifically for white people. Tattoos on darker skin look like shit and don't even show up.

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm048919.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you are not in the army/navy then getting a tattoo is fucking degenerate.

HIS FUCKING NIPPLES

Body modification is wheel rut tier.

Tattoos are literally the most degenerate thing I can think of. Fucking doodling on your body permanently, what on earth are people thinking?

Tattoos are a signal that you are low class. 70 years ago the only people who had them were people who were in or had been in prison.

not self inflicted scars are the only kind of acceptable "tattoos" you silly cunt ...

>marking yourself for the beast
yeah no okay

Agreed. I get a free pass as a sailor, otherwise I would never think of getting one.

tattoos are harmless. stop believing christian propaganda.

This thread is as stupid as the Jennifer Lawrence thread.

What if I have a gaming tattoo?

tattoos are niggertier

you should absolutely kill yourself

1. what a fucking idiot
2. all his effort and masking hasn't hidden his beta face.

This. Anyone I know who has or wants a tattoo are low class and/or low IQ. Having a permanent drawing on your body takes away from the natural greatness of it. Get a tattoo like OP pic and prepare to settle with one of the low class, liberal/ultra leftist white women.

Tattoos are among the most degenerate things you can do to yourself.

>"inscribe a design on your body user, you'll be fully redpilled"
How

>riot
>lol
Kill yourself please

not true. Tattoos were very popular among high class around 1900. the king of Norway and Theodore Roosevelt are prime examples

i'm so happy that dota was too hard for brazilians so you hues ran off to league

please tell the peruvians to go play league, too.

Kys heathen

>not scars
tattos are for fags.

>dota hard

Lol this is what dotards believe.
I used to play, but Hat Generator 2 got too boring.

He'd honestly look better bald.

Now he looks like a tosser's head glued onto someone else's body

>korean giving advice on being white

"made for white people".

>that really made me think

>Tattoos are the only thing that are made specifically for white people.

good goy. Give yourself a unique branding for ZOG to indentify.

aw this little nerd actually believes his vidya are real and that he's an explorer on a quest, sad

Prove it faggot

What if I dont have photoshopped abs though?

>red pilled
>getting faux tribal designs from a tribe that had an average IQ of 70 drawn on in permanent ink by a 42 year old bernie sanders supporter with a fat girlfriend and a mixed wife's son

yeah, no thanks degenerate scum

shut the FUCK up worst korea

go back to getting SJW'd into oblivion by your eight goddess overlords

>madame goddess

>Branded with a brand
Cuck tier

tattoos were a cultural thing to signal slavery and eventually gladiators got them

roman soldiers had them to and various off spring of greek lineages. although the ancient greeks refraimed from it, they painted their armor instead

tattoos evolved as a symbol for warriors and soldiers in the west. nowadays every gay faggot dishonors that tradition by getting some irrelevant shit piece

tattoos are for battle tested and serving men only, not for lowly plebs in society who never sacrifice any blood or sweat

Are we really going to war with NK soon? My fb is blowing up this morning with people saying Japan\South Korea\US are preparing for war. Just more liberal tears or is SHTF?

THIS.

You'rr a dumbass. Tattoos arent inherently degenerate, they're traditional, however certain tattoos are degenerate, like teardrops for example

Kek, im tattooed by a vet. He doesnt give a shit.

Vikings dyed their hair, wore jewelry, got tattoos, pierced their ears, and wore the latest fashions. Being dapper and foppish is an ancient male tradition.

My body is a temple. I don't need graffiti to be an attention whore.

what's the point? it's just painting literally worthless

I think it's funny how tapout shirts are made fun of but tattoos aren't seen as cringy.

Just like shitty harley davidson motorcycles, tatts are a way for people to buy their way into being "cool"

Is this a joke ?

Silly. I red pilled myself before the interent. I make up the redpill reading listings for you morons.

Tattoos are for poor poeple back in my day. Fking newfag

Note I don't mind Tattoos on men but its ugly on fat women. Above all not needed. You brand cattle; Not leaders.

lol tattoos on africans is pointless. I wonder what the artist is thinking each time he has to tattoo a nigger.

Most tattoos are degenerate works of pure fucking cringe.

Full sleeve with your kids' and wife's name on it.... hahahahah shahs.

you obviously haven't played a lot of dota 1, garena was the shit back in the day,also 5x5 on LAN all day. I miss being teenage

I like the fact that degenerates all get tattoos.

It lets me spot the degenerates without having to talk to them first.

Take the $2k this asshole spent on that tattoo, invest it.

In 10 years he will have enough money to buy a nice watch.

You tell me which will get him more poon: a shitty not floppy tattoo or a fucking 5-10 grand watch.

>wasting 10 grand on a watch
good goy

Tattoos are for asian niggers.

Tattoos are degenerate

>don't even show up.
>show up
>show
>wanting to show your "thoughts", "creative and artsy side", "feelings", or in what particular group of seep you belong to.
>not degenerate
>choose etc...
>profit

this has to be the single worst pro-tattoo argument ive ever heard

kys

*sheep

Tattoos are for poors and so the police/FBI can easily identify you.

Tattoos are degenerate.

So no.

I'm an atheist and think tattoos show how much attention you need. That's all tattoos are, a cry for attention.

So, it actually has nothing to do with Christianity.

fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm048919.htm

FDA has not approved any tattoo pigments for injection into the skin. This applies to all tattoo pigments, including those used for ultraviolet (UV) and glow-in-the-dark tattoos. Many pigments used in tattoo inks are industrial-grade colors suitable for printers' ink or automobile paint.

tattoo thread on pol guareteed repies

I play vidya too, but this is fucking retarded. Get that shit lazered off

If one buys a fucking watch because pussy, 500$ is enough.

dota is boring, that's why people left.

>spending more than $40 on a watch

Unless that shit is a GPS or you need one with an altimeter why pay more for something only for telling time.

>buy a rat
>do not feed it
>wait few days at least
>get bottom off of a small cage
>take handful of sleepers
>oil belly
>lay down, put cage on belly and rat in it
>try to sleep
>also try to wake up just right when the tattoos are gone
>if cant, that doesn`t really matter much
>profit

>niggers
that's why.

only niggers will waste money on something like this for the sake of saying they did it

I would not know.
But it might last longer?

There's nothing smart about being traditional, tattoos are still degenerate.

>im fucking plying

Honestly, probs the tattoo if you dont care about the standard of the woman your fucking
>Sinking 10K into a watch
>Thinking that makes you a smart man

I have an ICP tattoo.
Wish I didn't.
But I do.
Kill me.

Funny that you say that when making tattoos are illegal in Korea so studios are very underground.

Tattoos are for degenerate hipsters user. Why ruin my perfect white skin?

If you are getting tattoos of other peoples culture and not your own then you are stupid.

You're right.

The fact is, whites have very little tattoo culture of their own.

That's why they have to steal from Asia and Polynesia.

This post, if anything, shows the limits of Euro culture, and how it must steal from others.

Women don't give half a fuck about watches. Wear a cheap one with a fake gold band and act like it's expensive and I guarantee they won't tell the difference.

Who's the real loser here, the guy that got a counterfeit version of a fancy watch for cheap, or the nerd that knows enough about watches to be able to tell it's a fake?

What the fuck, she has got to be one of the hottest girls i have ever seen. Why does she keep getting posted?

>class and status of attention that you'll attract
>placement
>design choice and artistic talent employed
>cost

Too many risky factors for something that will be permanently applied to your body to even bother considering it desu

>tfw that picture is someone that is most likely alive right now

holy fucking shit

>have a skilled trade
>make $55,000 a year after taxes
>own my home
>own my car
>will marry girlfriend of 7 years soon and have white children
>we both have very visible tattoos

I contribute to society 1000x over most of you.

You guys sit around posting memes and anime pictures all day calling others degenerates and talk about how people with tattoos will never get jobs.

Guess what stupid, the backbone of America is full of hard working white men in blue collars jobs.

Many of them have tattoos and all of them work towards an actual great America, not you.

Body alteration is not redpilled, this is degeneracy.

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

tattoos were first used by Polynesian men.

>Why does she keep getting posted
>she has got to be one of the hottest girls

exactly that
beauty standards are mostly universal
almost everyone reacts like you did

>Skilled trade
>55k in Canada

Do you know how to work a Zamboni or harvest maple syrup? I dont know how that even covers grocies.

>Tattoos are the only thing that are made specifically for white people. Tattoos on darker skin look like shit and don't even show up.

I guess that's why they were invented by islanders?

Is she a model? Or someone significant?

>tattoos are redpilled
Where do you guys come up with this shit? This sounds like when out of touch low rent marketing companies try to use internet slang to sell their products. You just sound stupid.

Fpbp

My friend is a college student in Canada working only part time and he makes $45k a year before taxes. Also owns his own car, though he stays in an apartment

This guy only thinks he's successful.

All the tattoo artists I've talked to say Asians hold color the best.

So yeah nah m8

Tattoos cover white skin. That's the point.

>skilled trade
>55k in monopoly money
I don't understand what you're boasting about

What do you do?

oh that I dont know

this is the original image though if it helps searching her