Any of you part of National Action?

Why did you join?

Did they accept you regardless of having autism?

Tell me what it's like to be part of them and the marches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEaEsmMapHc
youtu.be/gjVE4J4mBRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two main reasons I'd advise you not to join.

>Possible MI5 honeypot/cointelpro
>The average person isn't won over by violence and big scary marches

You'd be better off volunteering with UKIP.

Funny you should mention that; I've already purchased my membership and thinking of joining the 'Youth Independence'

Are you part of the FBI?

Why did you join?

Did they accept you regardless of you being a fucking nigger?

Tell me what it's like to set honeypots for faggots on the Internet.

Then you should definitely steer clear of NA.

I hear NA is growing though.
I figured it would end up something like Nordic Front.

They are growing quickly but they will probably reach a cap soon because there's only a limited number of people who want to be associated with Hitler fetishism and such autism. They're aesthetics are really good and some of their activism too, but their whole image is built off of being edgy and subversive which will attract people but fizzle out eventually. Generation identity is a way better youth nationalist movement.

They're attracting the usual crowd, ie skinheads and other losers. The Nordic Resistance Movement is basically the same.

Both are likely to be honeypots.

>Did they accept you regardless of having autism?

If you read their website and their standards for joining (which is so poorly written it's embarrassing even if you don't support them) they explicitly discourage people with autism, schizophrenia and other mental problems from joining.

Also this, several of the core members are known already either because they were kicked out of uni for dropping their spaghetti or because they have drifted between far-right groups over past several years.

Literal meme tier "WE'RE SCARY NAZIS, BE AFRAID!" shit. Of all the Jewish tricks, this is the most Jewish.

>gain media attention
for being scary Nazis. If they were serious about their ideas and beliefs they'd have a political party, not an "activist" group.
There's certainly a place for thugs on the street, but they get no where on their own, they just give the media a scapegoat.

They seem pretty passionate about the problem in the UK let alone Europe though.
Pretty powerful propaganda video here.

youtu.be/jEaEsmMapHc

This also engaging in retarded "we beat you up" "no we beat you up!" shit with Antifa like it actually matters. Ordinary people don't even know what Antifa is or care about this, the whole "nationalists vs Antifa" stuff is like a subculture in and of itself.

I will say this though, I don't think they are retarded skinheads, but they have to associate with retarded skinheads for logistical reasons the impression created on the public is the same.

>Did they accept you regardless of having autism?
I thought having autism was a prerequisite?

>gain media attention
for being scary Nazis.

Yup: youtu.be/gjVE4J4mBRA

Regardless, there's bound to be a couple of members with autism who have ''proven'' themselves.

Although I've gained a good idea from this Thread that joining them isn't advisable if I plan to actually get somewhere.

>PR is bad

They seem directionless. Also no real leadership or structure.

Their intentions are noble, their aesthetics are on point, and they got a good internet propaganda team, but overall seem to go nowhere. Is their only goal just random marches and yelling about things?

How do i Join national action?

u hav to be a brit la

>Youth

How old are you kids?

NA is untermensch as fuck. Their literal only argument is that Britain should be whiter. While I agree on that, their shocking level of ignorance on other subjects, such as economics, is telling.

They are what happens when you find the redpills, but either don't dose yourself with them correctly, or follow the path of anger instead of education.

Random skinheads, getting drunk and shouting about pakis and kikes, is not what a nationalist movement should be.

I don't see any skinheads or them getting drunk

Funny how media portrayal of Nazis as savages attracts tattooed bald savages into right wing groups that they can then put on display.

>tattooed bald savages

Seems we have those retards here in the US more than the UK.

I think people who join these groups are scrawny cringy mysogynists and sexually frustrated manchild faggots

a vicious cycle that girls are not going to be attracted to

Maybe they attract people who don't base everything they do off of the opinions of vapid sluts.

All of you dumb fucks whining about the militant/"edgy" or savage image - you are just illiterate retards.

>What was SA
>Who served in SA in beginnings
>What kind of people they were
>What did they do all the time

Those blonde superhumans in crips black uniforms were late-comers, normies turned by success. First gen nazis were the same street-fighting thugs, militants and guys who loved to throw chair and beat someone with the stick in the head, shouting something about dem jews. Pic fucking related.

NA - if they are not being a gov. honeypot - are doing it correctly.

That's the problem. The SA had Hitler and a structured organization behind them. SA was just ground troops.

NA is leaderless and directionless.

I'm not aware of the state of their leadership, so I can't be the judge there. But if it is like you say, then yes, they need a strong leader to make it somewhere.

Other than that, hooligans and thugs are always better revolutionary human resource, than intellectuals.

>I'm not aware of the state of their leadership

I have not seen any. It's just been random people bullhorning yelling about commies and shitskins and jews.