In the spirit of Thanksgiving lets have a good old Native American hate thread

In the spirit of Thanksgiving lets have a good old Native American hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.psu.edu/nativewriters/2014/04/15/keeping-it-in-the-family-native-people-and-incest/
books.google.bg/books?id=Ty2KF7w8htIC&pg=PT12&dq=manhattan purchase canarsee&hl=en&sa=X&ei=eDNUUqkJw-qsAe6dgZgC&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=manhattan purchase canarsee&f=false
books.google.bg/books?id=_VnZ8_2kSScC&pg=PA26&dq=manhattan purchase canarsee&hl=en&sa=X&ei=eDNUUqkJw-qsAe6dgZgC&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=manhattan purchase canarsee&f=false
books.google.bg/books?id=Hs0HFU2ZR0IC&pg=PA53&dq=manhattan purchase native americans&hl=en&sa=X&ei=QTJUUqTZLInCqgGOvYGwAQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=manhattan purchase native americans&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a piece of shit

Indians are pretty based desu. They're not faggoty victims like niggers and they tend to be pretty decent people. Native women are usually QTs too.

So proud of my ancestors that they risked their lives fighting the North American savage to give us everything we have today.

Wrong.

Injuns detected

The North American savage was a violent, racist, xenophobia, people.

The poor English were escaping hardship, oppression, and corruption from the English nobility and how did the North American savage welcome them? They attacked over and over again. They tried killing them as soon as they landed on the shores seeking safety as refugees instead of them being welcomed and accepted as an equal.

I agree, and I propose a toast to our native allies

Deep analysis faggot.

fuck off americuck

i think i hurt my knee

>Indians
>not faggoty victims

pick one.

yeah, fuck those people who welcomed you with open arms and made sure you dont starve to death. what a bunch of assholes. if they would just had let you die we wouldnt have to put up with all the mess in the middle east, germany probably would have won ww2 and there wouldnt be any israel, and thus most of the other messes also wouldnt exist. i really hate those redniggas for not getting rid of you guys while they still could

Tbh theyre entitled shits i used to sneak on a reservation with my friends we brought an airhorn once when they were doing one of their heya hiya shit dances and blew it in the middle of it and ran off it was hilarious

>implying they could
If native beaners coudlnt defend their shitty pyramids from some conquistadors they cant defend an empty plain ripe for artillery fire

This. The Natives were violent xenophobes opposed to God-fearing English refugees. I'm glad that they were forced to accept diversity and tolerance.

A people should know when they are conquered. We screwed up not making sure they completely understood that. They should be still kissing our asses that we allowed some of their bloodline to continue.

They are whiny niggers. They cry racism

Really made me think

You'd instantly take that back if you went even near a reserve.
They're almost abo-tier subhumans.

>fucking prarieniggers tried killing the noble white man depsite trying to steal their land and rape their women
>what? muslims? in my country? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay clinically retarded Sup Forums

>your ancestors fought and conquered for your people as has been done for millennia
>WTF WHY AREN'T YOU EMBRACING ANOTHER PEOPLE TRYING TO CONQUER YOU

Dude, I don't blame the Muslims for wanting to destroy me. It's normal. I'm just not going to let them do it. Is it that hard to understand?

>
>I'm just not going to let them do it.

You and white army? The walking punchline that is the white race? Half of you faggots are cucks. The other half are cowards.

Fuck these buffalo niggers

all they do is shit up the place and collect welfare.
It should be open season on them like the aussies used to do with the abbo's

user here
Lived by the reservation most of my childhood
I am white and all my goons are Indians
>feelsgoodman.jpg

I'm so super intimidated by you right now, you have no idea.

You think I'm ever intimidated when I see you pasty bodylets in real life?
Keep hiding behind your guns limp dick.

thats good,

HAHAHA HE TOOK THE FUCKING BAIT

INTERNET TOUGH GUY DETECTED

How's it feel knowing that even in the unlikely event you could kick my ass I'm a thousand miles away where you can't touch me?

Bring me more impotent rage, shitskin.

What the fuck are you talking about m8

Reminder that your land is now our land
Drink up, Broken Coyote

useless fucking prairie niggers who never invented the wheel

fuck indians

HAHAHAHAHAH HE REDDITED THE FUCK OUT

Notice how the meme loving brainlet can't possibly resist.
So desperate for the attention he never got from mommy and daddy he seeks approval from strangers.
As his idol would say, Sad.

Keep it coming, raul.

Your land is jewish land.
Cuck up, Lusts After Niggers

you're one of those kids whose father constantly tells him he doesn't know when to stop and you keep losing privileges
pretty embarrassing

you have no right to talk about fathers considering yours can't stop raping their kids
whites are soulless degenerates

I really feel for the people who have no choice but to be around you.

They did some pretty cool things with domestication and agriculture.

look at this butthurt faggot hahaha

>natives agree to allow whites to settle land
>natives proceed to raid rape pillage torture to death men women and children
>evil white ppls~!~@!#!@

Dude white Americans are literally legally entitled to go to Indian reservations and rape all they want and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Only reason I don't is because I don't want your sloppy seconds when I fuck your sister.

>welcomed you with open arms

They massacred and enslaved our very first permanent colony. A colony that was on land freely given to the settlers by the Indians.

that doesn't make a good first impression

>white army
Yes, and navy and airforce and marines
Whites are the majority of the American military.

>believed the meme that white settlers didnt know how to farm despite coming from europe where everyone farmed

you realize the first settlers came here to grow shit tons of tobacco and make enormous amounts of money yeah?

likewise brit shit

daddy give me more (You)s :-DD

probably because you faggots were throwing rocks at them for performing "witchcraft" and not conforming to their kike loving cuck religion

>The poor English were escaping hardship, oppression, and corruption from the English nobility

No, the puritans were too extreme for decent countries, so we kicked them out to take their Sharia to the bible belt.

The natives realised what was going on and decided to fight them like men instead of building a wall.

>conway twidder talking to me about sister fucking

>No, the puritans were too extreme for decent countries, so we kicked them out to take their Sharia to the bible belt.

While actually replacing the UK with actual Sharia law.

Enjoy your Muslim nation.

natives got what they deserved for taking refugees

leave the natives alone t.bh

We used to be bros what happened?

sites.psu.edu/nativewriters/2014/04/15/keeping-it-in-the-family-native-people-and-incest/

Since there's a lot of big words I'll translate:

>injuns fuck their sisters a whole bunch

>what happened?
Alcohol happened

>fight them like men

Sneaking onto homesteads when the men were all away farming or hunting.

Raping and murdering the women and girls, enslaving all the children.

Gutting the elderly men, tying their intestines to a tree and making them walk around it.

>The poor English were escaping hardship, oppression, and corruption from the English nobility

Nope. They were militant religious fanatics who left England in a tantrum because the King would not allow them to impose their fucked-up form of religious insanity onto the rest of the country.

The ones who didn't leave for America stayed behind, started the Civil War, killed the knig, established a religious dictatorship, invaded Scotland and Ireland and generally wrecked every part of the British Isles while killing approximately 30% of the people in these islands into the bargain.

History isn't hard, fucknuts. You just need to read the occasional book - preferably one written by a non-American.

> muh sacred lands
> which my ancestors lived on for about 100 years longer than your ancestors

This desu
Many tribes happily gave Euros land in exchange for a militaristic and economic advantage against other tribes.

>Enjoy your Muslim nation.

You too, Barack Hussein.

What is this mental degeneracy?

The natives of Red India had wheels, and all kinds of civilizations.

What happened was the ones who travel light survived the genocide.

>You too, Barack Hussein.

His political party and doctrine was fired and replaced by a racist, dumb fuck.

>can't recognize sarcasm

Indians in Canada are equivalent to abos in Australia and nigs in the US.

uh hunh keep up with that butthurt faggot fucboi.
don't you have a trap thread to be posting in pussy?

enjoy your irrelevance and extinction

>100194259
And yet when the white man does it it's totally AWESOME

You fags are a fucking meme. SJWs of the right.

You're the ones with bible thumpers and a death penalty.

How does it feel to be worse than the millions of British Muslims who evolved and outcivilized old testament Christians . . . AGAIN

>You fags are a fucking meme. SJWs of the right.

We aren't hypocrites and hide our racism, retard.

same to you Losing His Fawns to Bucks

I'd be down with an Aztec/MesoAmerican hate thread. Those were some fucking savage, human sacrificing niggers.

Regular natives were pretty dope though. Anyone who invents a religion based on peyote is based in my book.

you are massive hypocrites

learn what words mean before you try to meme me, faggot

You've literally never interacted with natives at all have you? Every single one I've ever met is a druggy piece of shit who'd rather cut my throat than talk to me just because I'm white.

>How does it feel to be worse than the millions of British Muslims who evolved and outcivilized old testament Christians . . . AGAIN

feels great and white

What did natives do wrong other than alcoholism?

yeah, but unlike niggers and women they actually have some valid grievances.

he trusted the albino jew

>racist, dumb fuck
hey, don't speak about trump like that

Natives are the WORST. Clearly all the cucks defending them ITT live in rich white suburbs where they have no interaction with them.

WOW, REALLY MAKES ME THINK.

exist like savages instead of like glorious advanced Westerners

The conquistadors only won by recruiting all the other tribes who hated the Aztecs. You really think "muh advanced eurotech" was enough for a hadnful of Spaniards to take down amd entire empire?

In many ways they are worse than niggers, good thing they died like flies

Hahaha everything in this post is wrong.

t. from Saskatchewan

This brother says it like it is.

Such hatred and vitriol from the eternal leaf
This should give you an idea how based Natives are.

Struggled with basic agriculture, never invented anything worthwhile, traded all their shit for beads because they were so backwards that BEADS were new tech to them, then got BTFO by evangelical protestants who had just barely survived a 6 month journey across the Atlantic in a wooden ship full of scurvy, despite having the home field advantage and superior numbers.

In fact, the BTFO is a direct result of the backwards savages being too stupid to realize what a gift western civilization was in the first place.

A

FUCKING

BEAD

We all know they're a bunch of drunk niggers m8.

To be fair, whitey did destroy their spiritual way of life and rape their entire cultural relationship with the land. Pretty much like the jews are doing to us right now.

Get out of here Achmed, humans are talking.

So what exactly is wrong with the death penalty?

I lived near a res for a couple months and that shit was too spooky, never again.

>go to land
>genocide all of the natives
>force natives to adapt to your shitty and toxic society
>''hurr go git a jub you lazy piece of shit''

How the fuck anyone can be so short sighted is beyond me.

Dude, white people don't have full sets of teeth when we reach maturity.

The abominations in that picture aint natural.

In a single landmark real estate deal, Dutch settlers supposedly purchased the entire island of Manhattan for some worthless glass beads.

But what actually happened in 1626?
Dutch settlers bought the use of Manhattan in exchange for iron kettles, axes, knives, and cloth.
And as it later turned out, the tribe who sold the land at such a deep discount were taking payment for lands which didn’t even belong to them.

The Dutch conducted their business with the Canarsee tribe who were actually based out of what is now Brooklyn. However, we should be fair to perpetrators of the glass beads myth: The Canarsee probably would have taken anything in exchange for the use of Manhattan, as the island actually belonged to the Wappinger Confederacy, another group of Native Americans. As a result, the Dutch claim to Manhattan was later contested, and the Dutch compensated the rightful owners. Thus, the Dutch settlers actually paid for Manhattan twice (with iron tools and implements).

books.google.bg/books?id=Ty2KF7w8htIC&pg=PT12&dq=manhattan purchase canarsee&hl=en&sa=X&ei=eDNUUqkJw-qsAe6dgZgC&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=manhattan purchase canarsee&f=false

books.google.bg/books?id=_VnZ8_2kSScC&pg=PA26&dq=manhattan purchase canarsee&hl=en&sa=X&ei=eDNUUqkJw-qsAe6dgZgC&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=manhattan purchase canarsee&f=false

books.google.bg/books?id=Hs0HFU2ZR0IC&pg=PA53&dq=manhattan purchase native americans&hl=en&sa=X&ei=QTJUUqTZLInCqgGOvYGwAQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=manhattan purchase native americans&f=false

God isn't real

What are they supposed to do? Let half the world remain permanently stuck in the stone age because 15,000 years ago some proto-humans on the cusp of inventing hitting a rock with another rock said everything useful is "sacred"?

>Indians are just as economic scheming as Jews

The parallels between the annihilation of native Americans and what's happening now with middle america are amazing.

It all comes down to whether or not you think technical progress is worth the destruction of a noble and entrenched culture.

1700's progress means displacing natives and taking their land. hunting-gathering is obsolete and therefore they must adapt

2000's progress means displacing unskilled whites and removing their manufacturing jobs. factory jobs are obsolete and therefore they must adapt