Friendly reminder that if you're not Anglo you're not white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oW6p3RbfTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see your flag there cunt

Implying that Anglos are not dirty Saxons that were expelled from Germany.

Saxons are literally Germany's niggers.

Fucking retard samefag fucking nek yourself cuntbag

Anglo's decided Hitler and the Aryans are not white master race so we killed them.

It's another Germans buttmad over their more successful descendants episode

Just added to my post. Don't be butthurt, dirty sun Saxon.

>anglos
>white
Yeah, those brown eyed, crooked teath, hooked nose and black hair roaches are """"""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""".

germroaches can leave

Anglos lost the right to call themselves whites when they aided the jews destroying Europe.

kek Krauts always get so butthurt, you know your idol Hitler thought we were brothers?

On a scale of 1-10, how mad are you that Brexit happened, Trump was elected, and Russia and the USA could potentially become allies?

Every time the US, UK and RUS are on the same page, central Europe gets fucked. I don't see your union lasting much longer.

Genuine question, why are anglo countries so rich and successful compared to literally everywhere else?

Britain is absolute shit tier, eternal have beens that no one will miss when Ahmed and pajeet turn it into a caliphate.

You still haven't gotten over the Empire have you?

Typical Germans pic related

I'm a Trump supporter and I welcome the brexit. Continental Europe is fucked anyway and I don't mind watching the sjw cucks burn. Maybe I'll move across the pond if you actually become great again and stop the Latino flood, am married to an American so Trump wouldn't mind I think.

I like how we're front and center

Why all this fighting?
All the west is Admirable.

This.

Let the Kraut squeal. There will be no mercy this time.

>have beens

At least Britain was something. Unlike Germany which has failed pathetically every time it has tried to do anything

What's your stake in all this anyway Leen van der dingalongdong?

Reports of Muslims killing Dutch go back way further than what's happening now. The Netherlands have always been cheesy cucks.

Anglos are just celt-german-norman mutts.

Not true, they've been trying to destroy Europe since 1871 and they may have actually done it this time.

looks white to me

>He insults the English in English

Thank you for learning our language. It is the most important one after all.

Also friendly reminder that Germany is still occupied by Anglos.

>niggers of germany

We were the first industrialized nation

Anglos in america had the economy to send the first man to the moon and dominate the seas after us

Anglos have literally snapped the wolrd, the order we live in a duplicate of our system. Aspires to be the anglo.

SUN NEVER SETS.

P.S anglos still have de-facto control of the globe.

How pathetic. After seeing this i can;t help but saying
FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Yeah and it would have been nice. Why did anglos want war?

Prussia would've been great if not for the Austrians. Look at German inventions instead of looking at the weakness of our political class that has always been a bunch of spineless pricks.

For the record, German stock is one of the most prominent in the United States. Even when the British used German mercenaries to fight for them in our Revolutionary War, many Germans ended up defecting to the USA. Relatively speaking, the Dutch and the French have been more consistent, reliable allies of the USA when compared to the UK.

I am an Anglo colonising continental Europe, fellow Brit.

>Look at German inventions

even in that department you are outclassed by anglo subhumans

you're the victim of bullying

Good... good.

They have always been our best ally on the continent anyway.

I think this anglo with the dutch flag is pretty great. however i do want a increase in eternal anglo threads. Just fight while i grab the popcorn krauts and eternal anglo's

It's an easy language to learn. Can't really expect your kind to learn a language as rich as German.

>Muslim Intellectuals

Barely.

>posts obvious non whites who aren't germans
Even if we consider those niggers as germans, germany is still whiter by % than the UK. And if we only compare germany and england, we're probably like 25% whiter.

You fought brown mental midgets all over the world. Here is your special Olympics medal.

>Anglo claiming the moon landing
Notice how NASA went to shit once all the kidnapped Germans died?

They must be stopped

None of those flags on that ship are Anglo though, only England is (and maybe Australia i guess).

>Prussia would've never existed as a germanic nation, if not for the Austrians

Fixed that for you - even then, History truly isn't your strong point, is it, slav-shit?
(For those not in the know - "Prussians" are, for the most part, germanized polaks.)

I don't think Anglos are that white

> Implying the moon landing's were even significant for human development.

I agree, moon landings were really a German contribution.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oW6p3RbfTg

That is absurd. How come you people have no industry left? All your car manufacturers are either shut down or German. All you export is bad breath and shitty haircuts.

Delete this.

> Proud he works in a shitty garage while we control half global trade and work in a nice office.

Damn, how can we even compete?

>muh cars

german cars are unreliable and have to fake emissions tests

I'd rather have fake emissions than none.

>Damn, how can we even compete?

Not with your second-world welfare, that for sure.

If you hate Germans you hate most of america.... and the real war we won and sent you back to your cuck island and destoyed your empire.

The English still control the Masons and your banking system. Your 'independence' is a meme.

Good luck controlling trade without having access to the EU market. You're fired.

sure

It's really not hard to hate America, you're nearly always the most hated country in any poll.

Hating America is probably the only thing us and Germany can agree on.

>Muh masons

Whole thing will come crashing down once pizzagate is served. Give it some time.

>1914-1918
>1939-1945
>1966

I'm not from London.

TWO WORLD WARS
W
O

W
O
R
L
D

W
A
R
S

AND
N
D

ONE WORLD CUP
N
E

W
O
R
L
D

C
U
P

What has happened in the past 60 years? Pretty much nothing.

>Anglo
>Saxon
You're half right I guess, Franz. There's a reason it's called England, however; we're more clean Angles who, according to Bede, voluntarily left Germany/Jutland than we are dirty Saxons who were expelled.

Australians don't count. Too annoying. Overtaken leafs as the biggest shitposters on Sup Forums.

Fuck off, kraut

Compelling argument.

>Anglos
>Master race

Has anyone else noticed how almost everyone important in British History up to around 1950 has a Norman surname?

>What has happened in the past 60 years?
You've become even more irrelevant

It's going to be one hell of a predicament for the European Union once Trump is on office. He promises to roll back the Iran deal and he also is willing to work more with Russia.

Everyone knows why the Iran deal is important. They're not trying to build a nuke - we know that. The more nuclear energy they're allowed to use, the more oil they're allowed to sell. And, in case you missed it, all of the Republican news outlets, including the mainstream Fox News, has turned on Saudi Arabia and other OPEC members.

And, huh, remember what Trump brought up during the Republican primaries? And remember what was declassified after Trump brought it up? The 28 Pages, which implicates Saudi Arabia in 9/11. Shame that Saudi Arabia never acquired nuclear weapons.

Huh, I wonder how secure Europe's oil will be under Trump. Don't worry, though, Russia will treat you guys fairly. :^)

Based american

DELET THIS

Anglos are human scum. I'd rather breed with a nigger then an Anglo.

>only one world cup
LOL. And it doesn't look good in the future with 3/4 of your team being Jamals.

You're in luck then my fellow, you appear to be living in Ireland.

Judging by how your fellow countrymen look you already have

Feels good conquering the earth and spreading civilization to the most desolate corners of the planet, all white inventing and producing some of the greatest scientific, agricultural, and cultural advancements the word has ever known while revolutionizing the field of just about everything.

Chances are your daughters just might do that Paddy

> ZERO (0) World Wars.

Doesn't look good my friend, when Russia annex's east Prussia Merkel can't claim asylum here.

The only thing you Irish ever did for Anglos is lower their nation's literacy rate

And national IQ

Funny, it's exactly the opposite. Germany is now the wealthiest country in europe, is pretty much leading the EU (I don't like the EU but that's a simple fact), still has its great industry and is still along the top when it comes to newest technology and science.
Meanwhile britain got more and more irrelevant since WW2. You lost your empire, your colonies and your industry. Your country is now mainly known for it's pakis and your whole economy is reliant on jewish bankers and service done by mouthbreathers.

And to be honest, I don't say this to mock the UK. I'm sad about this and this shitty EU will eventually turn germany and every other european country into the same.

Germany hasn't won a war in 130 years.

Germany lost two global wars to the Anglos.

Germany is still occupied by Anglos.

UK fucked Germany again with Brexit.

Cling to your little cups of it makes you feel better. Meanwhile in the real world you are a defeated people being displaced by the 'New Germans'. This was the Anglo plan all along. Why else did you think we brainwashed you after the war? To commit genocide against the Aryan menace. You are destroying yourselves and we sit back and laugh at how all the pieces are falling into place.

>two

I'm so glad we actually do own the Germans in literally everything.

Glad I'm not a German and on the losing team kek

It doesnt whos ancestors were more whiter if we are currently over run by shitskins

The whole world wants to learn English mate, even you are speaking English you fucking stupid nigger. Who's more relevant?

>Britcucks claiming the wars for themselves.
Sad.

We're crashing this European Empire for a third time, with no survivors.

Hows this for a compelling arguement

Actually Britain is number one in science, get your facts straight Ahmed.

I could beat the living shit out of any anglo subhuman ITT.

what if a anglo fucked a native, am i not like prince harry then red headed cunt.