AIDS SKRILLEX WAS A JUGGALO

youtu.be/qNZuDQU-cCI?t=1203

ONCE A MISFIT ALWAYS A MISFIT

Skip to 20:00

What do you think the average IQ of this group is, huh?

they all look like they are just pretending too have fun and would rather be dead.

Sad.

Those are some seriously bottom of the barrel white people. God damn. That naked fucked up pregnant junkie...weeeew. I didn't know white people could be that niggerish. Disgusting.

>t. negro

what the fuck is a juggalo?

I used to be super into juggalo culture when I was in middle school. AMA I guess.

fucking, loooooooow. Its also fortified with heavy drug use to drag it even further.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

the pleb fanbase of a pair of pleb "musicians".

You have no knowledge of value

I miss the Summer...

>What do you think the average IQ of this group is, huh?

They're Insane Clown Posse fans. Among people who like rap, that's like the shittiest of shit tier music.

>I didn't know white people could be that niggerish. Disgusting.

All it took was throwing clown cosplay into the mix and rap culture became appealing to them.

do you have autism op? he doesn't even remotely ressembles aids skrillex, what is the point of this thread?

i feel like there have been a lot of negroes on Sup Forums recently? why is that and why would these subhuman apes browse this board in the first place?

Dear god. It's an ocean of degenerates.

>i feel like there have been a lot of negroes on Sup Forums recently? why is that and why would these subhuman apes browse this board in the first place?

Why wouldn't we want to browse Sup Forums?

well i guess if you only click on the "u mad white boi" and "germany is cucked" bait threads i can see how you could enjoy this place... but if you click on any other thread you would start hating your race pretty fast, i mean just a few weeks on here and you'll be forced to admit that you are part of an inferior race of glorified apes

I don't understand how any of that would make me not want to browse Sup Forums. That's a pretty strong, opinionated reply. It sounds like you take posting on here pretty seriously, given that reply. Do you get paid or is posting something you're really passionate about?

i wasn't even trying to upset you, nigger

sorry but you'll have to get used to it

Not him, he has a metal band or at least had one back when the video was posted

I'm not even upset, I'm just genuinely curious as to why there are so many passionate posters on here from arab countries, given that this place is pretty intolerant of arabs and muslims.

that just doesn't make any sense, friend

Aren't you a filthy arab?

no of course not, but you're a filthy negro

That's literally not the the same guy

2015 called they want their AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck back.

M
A
G
N
E
T
S

I've been here since 2012 so you can fuck right off non-country
t. Spic

>Well there's a lot of people out there who Shrek matters a goddamn lot to.

>I've been here since elementary school
FTFY

>there are so many passionate posters on here from arab countries, given that this place is pretty intolerant of arabs and muslims.