Is it true that pol likes Jews but they don't like Jewish organisations such as Zionism?

Is it true that pol likes Jews but they don't like Jewish organisations such as Zionism?

Nation destroying is in a Jew's blood. They all must go.

Nope, i h8 all ze juice. Kill em all.

Any more pic like that btw?

Fuck Moses and fuck Jewish people.

"Zionism" is not an organisation, it's an ideology.

There are zionist organisations and lobbies though, and yes I think Sup Forums does not like them very much, but many people also hate Jews in general because they often support those organisations and Israel.

No.

Yes, ignore the stormweenies butis correct as well

Goddamn you are so skinny eat a fookin Maccy Ds would ya

i dont like Israeli hit Squads controlling our media, doing everything they can to turn black people and police into cannon fodder, and constantly attacking our sovereignty. I throw support behind Trump hoping hes half the Nazi that Hitler was and Shoah's the media. Im at a point now where I wouldn't mind cutting off support to Israel and letting them fend for themselves against Iran

Check 'em.

if you know anything about Trump and how he conducts business he will very likely gain a reputation as a dictator early into his administration. The swamp creatures brought this on themselves

Zionism good
Leftie/Globalism bad

I don't understand how people say the American media is run by jews an yet all major American news outlets sympathise with muslims and portrayed Isreal in a bad light when it came to the whole Palestine thing. Wouldn't the media be out the Jews side if they were the ones controlling it?

I like half Jewish women before they age like milk.

Jewish people who are anti-white deserve the oven. They teach the nig-nogs new ways to justify their hatred towards whites while funding and organizing minority groups.

racism equals prejudice + power, white privilege and systemic racism are ideas fed to blacks by jews.

hello cnn!

JEW OR UNDERAGE DETECTED

Zionism is just a nationalism like French nationalism or german nationalism ironicaly.
It's mean that the land of isreal should be for the isreali
If in 2016 you're hating on Israel it's mean that you're a muslim or a muslim lover there is no others posibility

No. Even if there were 'good' Juden (there aren't), they would still have to be removed, as there would be no means to tell them apart from the bad Juden, and nothing of value would be lost anyway.

I don't give a fuck about anyone but the International Jew, and I'd like to 4th Reich them all. But regular/Zionist Jews ain't shit, I have no ill will toward them and say they are fortunate to have their ethnostate even in one of the shittiest parts of the world, even if it was thanks to International Jewry.

How did that "nation-destroying gene" work out for Israel?