How to STOP Immigration Forever!

How to STOP Immigration Forever!

the perfect solution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcRRNvTof48
mixedmartialarts.com/ns/forums/OtherGround/How-to-STOP-Immigration-Forever:2615552-1/
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-34855804
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/14/the-malthusian-roots-of-indias-mass-sterilization-program/
newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2010/07/24/are_chemtrails_a_major_cause_of_infertility_health_supreme_newsgrabs_saturday_24_july_2010.htm
naturalsociety.com/new-study-finds-gmo-corn-makes-rats-infertile/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about Indian diaspora? Everyday there are hundreds coming here

yes, India is the first place where sterilization clinics need to be opened

For India in particular, a dirty bomb or three sound more appropriate.

u the white male from america? I support you

I wish, man. I'd be happy to see that happen.

Yes I am the white American guy living in India.

okay, posting sexy indian girl pictures again

No. You put minefields along your country border. This is what Serbia did. And guess what? No more immigrants! You managed to pass through the minefield? You can stay, we need lucky people.

You guys ever notice how 20 years ago, we kept hearing about how we needed to sterilize everybody, that overpopulation was this huge burden on the planet and how people should stop having kids...and now instead, all you hear is how "the future belongs to africa" and the like because their population is exploding?

I don't think I've even once heard about the horrors of overpopulation in reference to the population explosions in africa or southeast asia.

well that would be the best solution. Do you think Western countries will unKEK themselves anytime soon and build walls on their borders and then put mines too?

Africa and Asia is where the majority of sterilizations need to happen.

The idea has potential, but would be opposed by Christian elements on the Right. Muh procreation and all. You would have to convince them to replicate Planned Parenthood on a nearly global scale.

Voluntary sterilization is a fantastic idea, obviously. But I guess my question was more for americans and europeans. We were blasted with anti-breeding propaganda for years, and now all of a sudden it's just vanished.

>Pay people to stop invading your country
We don't owe these people anything. They need to stop ruining their own lives.

so ignore the fucking Christian Right and pose yourself as a SJW liberal and get the liberals to fund it.

3rd world people need to be FORCED to be sterilized.

we aren't paying them. We are paying them to stop fucking breeding, which in turn will lessen pollution and help save the earth. Like it or not, the white man does have a burden to stop the lesser races from reproducing, because if we don't, they are going to overrun us. We have no choice but to stop them.

Every country that wants to protect its borders needs to implement minefields just like Serbia did. Walls and fences could be jump over or cut thru. But you can not avoid the minefield.

Ban corner shops. Problem solved, OP.

>3rd world people need to be FORCED to be sterilized.
I think it should be incentivised, or maybe you could have something like China's one child policy. But straight up forced sterilization is a human rights violation desu.

>we aren't paying them. We are paying them
>I think it should be incentivised
Maybe you should be the one paying for it

how about just open fire on them?

people unwilling to kill to keep a country don't deserve it

>enjoy being bombed by NATO like Serbia....

I'd love to fucking mow them down with machine guns. But until that day comes, sterilization is the best option.

>Maybe you should be the one paying for it

>only sterilized people with no more than 2 children get access to welfare
wow, that was hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcRRNvTof48

> we aren't paying them. We are paying them
Listen here you fuck

i'd be more than happy to pay taxes to sterilize subhumans

Just make their home countries less shit and propogate how great their shity coubtry is so they stay.

The women aren't the problem poopoo. You should chemically castrate the males.

that won't work. Brown people cannot live without white people, browns are a parasite on whites. They will ALWAYS come to white countries. Hence the need to stop them from being born in the first place.

well yeah but you fail to realise that corrupt officials LIKE having slaves and/or their own militias. You would need to mix this with development. Like India. You could push to increase the Quality of life (and value of life) and let nature creep back in at the same time.

Was your government not doing that already?

and we can pay off huge bribes to the same corrupt officials to allow us to operate sterilization clinics in their country.

It looks like your thirst for semen is insatiable, OP.

End his faggotry for white winies before you are get into a "plane crash".

>786

Masallah!

Kek too!

Either get rid of welfare or close your damn borders. You cant have both.

No. You sterilize the men, not the women. Or both, that works too. But you have to do the men first, they reproduce far faster than women.

Damn dude, my thread on this site has 1000 views already. We need to MEME this into existence!

mixedmartialarts.com/ns/forums/OtherGround/How-to-STOP-Immigration-Forever:2615552-1/

Too complicated, just abolish well-fare. Our well-fare is so shit that you literally can't survive on it alone and so the shitskins don't come.

""""Sexy""""

we still need to stop them from breeding in their own countries too.

We tried that.

when? and if so, TRY again. Keep doing it until you sterilize all of the fucking subhumans

The U.N got us and the president that started is in jail now.

what the fuck are you talking about? Give fucking examples and names. I have no fucking clue what you are talking about

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-34855804

Give them a free radio

It'd be easier to just bomb them.

>you pay them money
nice try

even easier, just dont allow 3rd world immigration

Bill Clinton's NGO's already offer compensation to those who willingly want to get sterilized in Africa.

bomber harris pls go

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/14/the-malthusian-roots-of-indias-mass-sterilization-program/
> a woman gets 23$ dollars if she will let herself get sterilized

agreed. I wish to god we could bomb Africa, India, all these shithole countries

fucking awesome. I support the Clintons then

I think it's adorable that y'all are insinuating we would tell them they were being sterilized.

"Take this complicated IQ test, and then we'll determine which VACCINE you get"

We must be subtle, if there are no babies at all they'll figure it out.

Also suggest that eugenics shouldn't be limited to intelligence, but it's a fine place to start.

dude Bill Gates is already doing that. The vaccines he pushes on 3rd world countries have sterilization chemicals inside it.

The Illuminati is already doing this to a big extent. Henry Kissinger recognized that action needed to be taken as early as 1974 and he has been promoting population reduction for the past 50 years.

Praise Henry Kissinger!
Praise Bill Gates!
Praise George Soros!
Praise the Illuminati!
Heil LUCIFER, the beautiful Light Bringer!!!!

Why don't you start by stopping leaking, India?

This is done because 'american' interests know they can't win africa, the chinese are taking over africa piece by piece.

whatever it takes, man. Sterilize everyone

Based.

my thread on the MMA forum has gotten 1500 views.

Thank god this shit is going viral. We need to MEME this into existence, that we can stop 3rd world people from breeding by sterilizing them in their own countries.

Until your local brand of Christianity shows up and goes on about
>muh precious fetus
>muh contraception ban

>OP doesn't know about Alternative III
That's why "cloud seeding" is going worldwide now, just look at the increase in "contrails".

christianity is a KEK religion that needs to be destroyed

you talking about chemtrails? those cause sterilization?

>Either get rid of welfare or close your damn borders.

This, France and Germany don't give illegals shit (unless they arrive by the million), yet when it's suggested over here we get Trump levels of sjw's crying "racist".

Among other ill effects.

well awesome. PRAISE THE ILLUMINATI

I am so happy the Illuminati are sterilizing the mass world population at large

That's almost good news. Too bad it isn't having a bigger impact.

God help us all if it is..

Hail Lucifer? Maybe not.. I don't like the thought of secret sterilization, but it has to be better than abortion.

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

Third world women don't have the same access to birth control.. and the missionaries kept shoving the Catholic anti contraceptive blue pill down their throats.

We should have left them alone. Now they want the life all the Christ-fags said they could have if they just believe.. big house, food, clothes that fit, Money..

i agree with everything you say. keep fighting bro

Great news here, about sterilizations

newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2010/07/24/are_chemtrails_a_major_cause_of_infertility_health_supreme_newsgrabs_saturday_24_july_2010.htm

The MAIN thing is GMOs. GMOs cause full sterilization after 3 generations of consumption. And since GMOs have been consumed for about 20 years now, we got another 30 or 40 years until the fertility level hits so low that getting pregnant is almost impossible.

So due to the effects of GMOs, within another 30 or 40 years, the vast majority of humans will be fully sterile.

Thank you Monsanto. I love you Monsanto so much. Monsanto has saved the human race, and saved this earth from being destroyed by overpopulation.

my mate came up with a pretty good idea, there must be a way to develop in a lab some sort of thing where if it makes contact with someone, makes them infertile, could just run about birmingham and london just touching all of them

GMOs cause sterilization

naturalsociety.com/new-study-finds-gmo-corn-makes-rats-infertile/

GMOs first hit the market in 1994. So a generation is 30 years on average. That's 90 years. So by 2080 or so approx, the vast majority of humans will be fully sterilized.

Thank you God for GMOs. Or rather, thank you Monsanto.

>artificially created populations exist in areas where people can't take care of themselves

>let's create a benefit for mankind by importing these artificially created populations that can't take care of themselves

>the political situation in the west is extremely and couldn't be easily explained, especially not by one word

D O O M

O

O

M

Hmm..
India banned GMO's

I was so proud of them!
Dammit man.. always finding myself on the wrong side..

Monsanto could probably be sneakier. Only flaw is some people do have genes worth saving, food supply is indiscriminate.

But at least someone is trying.

>pay them to get sterilized
>start a franchise

with what money exactly ?

then again we are ALSO being exposed to chemtrails, vaccines, fluoride, and other chemicals so its far more likely most people will be sterile by 2040 or 2050

OH JOY!!!!

these """sexy""" Indians are disgusting.

Why are you in India in the first place? The only reason I would consider even dealing with them is for business, considering how easy it'd be to make money in setting up businesses to try to modernise a third world shit hole, and making it look like they have a chance of becoming a """superpower"""

>GMOs cause full sterilization after 3 generations of consumption.

I hate Monsanto and the shit the government puts in our water, but dude holy shit if that's what you actually believe you wither have no idea what constitutes a GMO, have no idea how biology works, or both.

There are so many cute indian girls and this faggot just posts munters

Whats wrong with this guy

Please explain which GMO has this mechanism of time-bomb sterilization, by all means.

disgusting

post proof

>Setting up sterilization clinic

Setting up a genius sperm bank is a better idea. Import genius sperm and impregnate local women with it. The resulting children will be smarter, and will make these countries more tolerable to live in, reducing emigration.

Native birth rates are falling, but since our economy requires the population to keep shooting up, we import shitskins.

The real solution is to fix their countries so they don't need to immigrate.

The jews dont want this so it wont happen.

Ohhhh...

What if we told brown people that the new VACCINE combats the counter effects of generational inbreeding..

IT WOULD!

and would fix sooo many eugenics nitemare problems!

Never knew what a double first cousin was until I read an article about mudslimes in Britain draining the health care system with their defective inbred babies. Truly horrible! Ranks with the things you can't unsee.

You're racist if you call them out on it, it's a 1400 yrs old tradition.

Scientists say it's gone too far, for too long, their genes are too fckd up, they can't breed the defects out anymore.

I say "cure them" first

Who's going to fund this?

Based Indian.

It is exactly reasons like this that will forever keep me from subscribing to religion. Christianity is literally designed to make white people cuck themselves to death.

George Soros and Bill Gates and Warren Buffet and the Clintons

In what reality?

in this reality. they're already doing it

Just for fun,

What if this is the answer to the prayers of starving children everywhere.

That ANYONE WHO CAN make it stop..

Dumbasses so worried about their first world problems, ban contraceptives, Catholicism! when you're a white American, it is a personal choice, to be respected.

Say that in a third world country and you're an idiot, condemning the population to death by starvation.

Does anyone speak for the starving children already here? Fix it so their parents don't keep breeding?

Who shaved that monkey and why didn't they finish the job?

Nice cube shape she has.

{{citation needed}}

its child abuse to give birth to children that you canmot afford to feed or take care of

10,000 years old country(s) can't stop fighting over SAME religion.

The rest of history happens

White countries figure out how to - everything, over a hundred years ago.

10,000 year old countries still struggling with dirty water diseases we have vaccines for.

If they were able to develop, they would have.

Not gonna spend money on upgrades that they don't understand and can't maintain.

I agree 100%