Why are western europe and the USA so rapey...

Why are western europe and the USA so rapey? They rape more than pretty much every other region in the planet except for africa

Inb4: refugees and imigrants,this data is from 2011,before the refugee crisis.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

False rape cases

Because in western europe and the usa, rape is when your condom slips off or you can't afford to pay the hooker. rape is the feeling a woman gets when you sleep with another woman mid-relationship

in the rest of the world rape is a violent act, a terrible event. I wouldn't trust any crime statistics these days, however. with enough $, I'm sure you could make any country state any number of rapes.

Wtf

yeah because rapes are reported in Africa

>2011,before the refugee crisis.
You are retarded.

>niggers rape the fuck out of africa
>make their way into the u.s. and europe
>rape rates go up

gee I just can't fuckin' figure it out, could be anything I s'pose; hormones in the water maybe?

>latin america
>low rape rates

epic map you got there you enermous faggot

>believing anything from something called "The WomanStats Project"
Feminists always lie

More people report rapes, and definition of rape is broader here.

Yeah i was also surprised that is why I made the thread

>India "the rape capital of the world"
>Green

Yeah, fake map.

western europe:muslims and falsified rape reports
north america:blacks and hispanics and falsified rape reports

Are you implying whites dont rape?

no

They have a huge population so it gets dilluted in the statistics

mfw the only bright green on the map is fucking kuwait and armenia
>fucking armenia
nice map faggot

This, if Africa's definition of rape was the same as the SJW definition of rape they would be in the 1000+/100,000 range. A rape here is a casual greeting there.

And Azerbaijan, are Kuwait and the Caucasus redpilled?

This guy gets it. In western countries rapes are reported. In 3rd world countries they end with a bullet to the head.

>Serbia
>red
what did they mean by that

Because rest of the world doesn't classify rape as a crime you dimwit

Wtf? Why do white ppl rape so much..??#imWithSaudiArabia now even they treat women better than whitey

You sure they're not just places that report rapes?

That would make sense,but most of africa is already red.So they do report them

Niggers and muslims.

Silujes me tim pogledom, molim te prestani

Why is Armenia and Azerbaijan dark green? Are their women so ugly that not even rapists would touch them?

Also

>Moldova
>Green

The town rapists are really slacking off.