I don't see how Trump is going to solve this issue if he will cut science funding

I don't see how Trump is going to solve this issue if he will cut science funding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J7ti7MSotqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If we build the wall high enough then we can just use stairs to get to space, ez pz.

He never said anything about cutting funding to science, he just wants to end pseudoscience such as the belief of manmade climate change.

Hold the fuck up.
Does this mean we're Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam now?

mars and venus and earth. boom.

>he will cut science funding
source: your ass

>science funding

The current mental state of cuckoldry is not worth saving. We are now and have been for decades, lied to, about other races and being equal. Colonizing other planets would mean whites going put of there way to save niggers who would be a detriment to the entire operation and a liability.
Fuck this gay earth t b h

>unsustainable

buzzword

we are not developing a new source of energy until fossils are depleted, theres no need to

Venus would be really tough to terraform without massive preexisting space infrastructure to move the enormous volume of material required.

Of course, Luna is just a terrible place with nothing of interest, so...

>Pseudoscience
>belief of manmade climate change

Jesus Christ I thought americunts not believing in global warming was a meme

WE WUZ ZEON AND SHIT

>mfw the upcoming Earth vs Mars war

dude planets lmao

Americans have a long history of looking for the truth. Man made climate change is a dogma not a science.

>blindly believing the lying media

*With USA's current standards of living

I guess clickbait titles are the only thing the faggy ecologists have left

Go back to the cuckshed, leaf. Some of us don't buy the doomsday scenarios promised by your retarded death cult.

privatization you fucking idiot
space exploration needs to be 100% privatized so stuff actually gets done

>We need 3 great wars to lower the population to keep the planet alive

Only one more to go.

>2008 is one of the coolest summers in history
>THIS PROVES NOTHING
>Following has one of the warmest
>WE HAVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF NOW

Or we could just wipe out subhumans at home instead of spreading our plight to the galaxy

>we need to colonize 3 plants so tyrone and airwrecka can have a place for dem kids

white american population: 150 million. Everyone else: 6 billion

yah. we totally need 3 more planets guys.

youtu.be/J7ti7MSotqo

Who actually believes this crap

You guys are all retarded. The scientists meant our resource consumption over shoot is equal to two Earth's. They didn't mean that we need to colonize two planets.

>mfw all the liberals go to Mars
> after we give them everything to make it as easy as possible of course.
>months later they destroy themselves because nobody is doing anything and everyone is some fucking form of a hippie.
>mfw they still blame the Cis white man for their problems.

>he exercises the inherent skepticism which keeps scientific inquiry healthy and working with every subject

>except when it comes to climate change

>no way are scientists using these fear-mongering studies to secure more grants when their issue is "dire and in need of immediate research and solutions"

Think crtiicially for a second. You're here so you must have a healthy degree of skepticism. Why do you take the words of scientists as gospel, when these same people warned of an ice age in the 70s and predicted half of florida would be under water by 2010?

The alarmists might not represent the whole, but you must see where the skepticism comes from.

>eugenized blue humans with big dongs vs primitive white earth trash

Man-made climate change doesn't exist. And the problem isn't 'unsustainability' per se, it's kikes who hoard WAAAAAY MORE than their fair share. In any case, we can terraform Mercury, Venus, Mars and the Moon while building floating cities in the atmospheres of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

>man scratches at surface of a gigantic orb
>digs shallow holes for resources
>only harvests resources from solid earth while ignoring ocean bottoms
>doesnt yet harvest from the mantle or ever for than a mile or so into the crust
>still have so many resources that it is literally illegal to harvest resources from many resource rich parts of above sea level crust (ie. Yellowstone and other such parks) and these places are preserved solely to be looked at by people
ERMERGHERD! WE RUNNING OUT OF STUFF! WE WONT HAVE ANY STUFF JUST SITTING OUT FOR US TO PICK UP RIGHT OFF OF THE FUCKING GROUND SOON! WE WILL BE ENTIRELY OUT OF RESOURCES WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

Fucking propaganda.

ok and?

we already have earth, mars and the moon...

The Earth has been many times hotter than it currently is and has had many times the amount of CO2 than it has right now.

Science is especially susceptible to dogma. It's a shame too; coerced consensus sets science back decades every time.

Early 2000's:

>we have to do something about global warming now or else all the ice caps will melt by 2010!
>the seas will boil by 2015!
>humans born now will never see snow again!

Now:

>well, it may actually get colder because of global climate change!
>sure we said there would be more hurricanes and stronger ones, but having no hurricanes is also a sign!
>sure we said there would be flooding everywhere, but drought is also a symptom!

Yeah, I just can't figure out why anyone would be skeptical. That's not to say it's not real, or not caused by humans, but this whole "the world is going to end!" hype is worse than if they had just told the truth of "we think this is happening, and there may be some ill effects down the road."

Trump is increasing funding to NASA.

I didn't say climate change isn't real, I just said it's not manmade. If anything it's being done by the sun, which these bullheaded social scientists refuse to acknowledge.

Send mudslims to mercury.

You're right. And humans wouldn't have been able to survive on it then, either.

The planet's fine. We're fucked.

any big conflict like that will evolve into a nuclear war that kill us all dude

>Lift the ban on nuclear weapons in space.
>project orion
>raise nasa funding 100x
>send generation ships to every star within 10 light years
Problem solved. We can leave the shitskins here and come back to recolonize Earth once Globular worming kills all of them.

fund all the science you want our stupid selfish shit species will not last.
I admire animals more then humans as they at least only do what they need to do whereas humans do wtf they want even it is stupid af.
And we are supposed to be the intelligent and enlightened species. Forever kek.
over population
wasting resources on war machines
hatred
greed
etc dumb shit etc.

What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. Keep the government out of science, bedrooms and wallets.

How do you know humans wouldn't have survived? Maybe not every last human being on Earth, but that's what we get for overpopulating.

Basically, what I'm trying to ask you is what can you and I do about this right now?

Like peak oil right?

How about the moon?

so let the population naturally contract instead of coddling the mud hordes

>The planet's fine. We're fucked.

Nice George Carlin quote.

>project orion
>use cobalt-jacketed bombs to launch the last few ships

>our resource consumption
>if we pretend all of africa lives like americans
>which they dont
>nor should they

it's bullshit no matter how you spin it. We should go out and colonize other plants, but not so shanaynay and latifa can get mo money for dem programs.

Everyone in the world will adopt the 2 kids only rule. All other kids after will be used as fuel source. All kids darker than caramel color will also be used as a fuel source.

>WE ARE AT PEAK OIL NOW GUYS
>LOOK AT THIS BELL CURVE, ITS CALLED LIBERALS-BELL BECAUSE ITS SHAPED LIKE A BELL AND EVERYTHING FOLLOWS IT.
WE ARE RIGHT HERE, AT THE TIPPING POINT OF THE BELL
>WE ONLY GOT A FEW YEARS LEFT
>every liberal college professor since the 1970s

>Venus
I swear, it's always people from the United States who happen to be the most retarded.

Okay, now we're getting some practical solutions.

>fossil fuels finally depleted
>sudsenly have no source of energy capable of allowing us to build alternative sources

Your logic sucks there. Besides, for a lot of countries, switching to nuclear for electricity generation would be a good move as it would help to break the influence of the Arabs with their oil money since uranium can be sourced from Australia and Canada (which regardless of your opinion on them would be better people to trade with). Also there's the prospect of extracting the Uranium from seawater as well. Evem with the relatively low concentration of usable uranium in the sea, there's still enough there to keep the whole planet going for a ling span of time; even longer if we use breeder reactors.

we are all going to die horrible deaths thanks to global warming

>cut science funding
We have direct quotes stating he wishes NASA to be empowered again.
Obama sent us back to the stone age.

Wouldn't running out of oil be a great thing for liberals? Everybody would switch to bio fuels or electric.

>The planet's fine. We're fucked.
More like the planet's fucked but we'll be fine. Unless the entirety of the Earth's surface is destroyed tomorrow, I have faith in humanity's ability to persist like the cancer upon the universe that it is.

A day will come though were we start running out of oil though if we keep using it at current rates.

RACE DOESNT EXIST. NASA BTFO

There just... isn't much there. There aren't all that many useful resources compared to Mars or the Asteroids, and no real prospects for terraforming.

The only real selling point is easy resupply from earth, but without Laser Launch or Project Orion, getting stuff to LEO is too hard for that to be all that worthwhile.

He's encouraging space exploration

Do you know what would happen when we reached that day?

A lot of tyrannical arabs would go broke.

A

Gamma rays are going to wipe us all out anyway.

>nasa need more funding
>says nasa science man for the100th time this year

>All kids darker than caramel color will also be used as a fuel source.

I like this idea. How dark is the caramel we'll use to judge, though.

He's going to cut NASA's (((earth science))) funding and redirect efforts to deep space exploration.

>venus

Earth is in the sweet spot for life re: sun distance. Mars is okay, but would be better with massive amounts of transforming.

Venus is always gonna be too fucking hot.

'Member when Al Gore told us there would be snow on Mount Kilimanjaro by 2015?

Holy shit your education system really IS designed to produce retards.

>How do you know humans wouldn't have survived

Just look at the atmospheric composition of the mesozoic era, retard

>Basically, what I'm trying to ask you is what can you and I do about this right now?

Cut down on your pollution as much as possible. Bike or walk instead of driving, if possible. Recycle. Don't support Chinese companies that blast pollutants into the atmosphere.

>getting on generation ships
Shit dude you may as well just get 'cuck' stamped on your forehead right now. While you're sleeping, people back on earth will still be researching and improving technologies and over a long period of time like in your example your ship will be obsolete and we'll be able to send faster ships that can make the journey in less than half the amount of time it takes you.

>even longer if we use breeder reactors

We could last six million years with Breeder Reactors. The only problem is that natural uranium fuel is too cheep for Breeders to compete.

easy, you also cut the overpopulation

Social science and other pseudo-sciences, most likely.

Real science, unlikely.

>you need power to build a powersource

yeah, sure, thats how the first powersource was built

>California will be flooded with inland lakes by 2007, give us money
>We will have 50 million climate refugees by 2010, give us money
>Arctic summers will be iceless by 2013, give us money
>the world will end by 2040, give us money
>we need a new planet, give us money
Is it any cohencidence that most "scientists" are kikes?

>climate change
>social scientists
Show me an actual governmental policy advocated by a """"social scientist"""""
meme media shit doesn't count so prove the claim right here and right now: post a source of a faggy psychologist or economist saying climate change is real and using their power to influence Congress

pro-tip: you can't because you're full of shit

I was being facetious, if there was truly a scarcity of any commodity it would be reflected directly in the price, and at a certain point you move to a substitute where it's economically rational. The enviro nazis have a tough time grasping this concept though

Doesnt the asteroid belt have a fuck ton of resources?

Climate change making things colder has been around for decades you fucking idiot. This movie came out in 2004 and it revolves around it.
You complete fucking idiot do some fucking research before you speak. The case for Venus is stronger than the case for Mars. The atmosphere is so thick you could float small cities on it look it up.

I'm less optimistic. I tend to think the bigger and more advanced the human race becomes, the more prone we are becoming to catastrophic collapse. The human race reminds me of complex systems, like financial markets and avalanches. They are unstable because one problem with one snow flake can cause everything else to collapse.

100 years ago I would certainly say humanity was pretty stable. But now we have nukes, which certainly could still kill everyone within 100 years pretty easily.

There's global warming, just for now assuming it's real. It's a problem we are struggling to solve as it require s a lot of cooperation and trust among nations, and if unresolved it could put a huge dent on humanity. Certainly it wouldn't end humanity on it's own, but could easily lead to vicious war as the earth's food growing capacity sinks, and then we are back to the nukes.

As humanity gets more populous we'll have more problems with resource constraints and people fighting over them, and everyone being dependant on global modern society to live and very few knowing how to live if the whole thing were to unravel in a crisis.

>Barack Obama, Titusville Speech, 8/2/08: I'm gonna ensure that our space program doesn't suffer when the shuttle goes out of service by making sure that all those who work in the space industry in Florida do not lose their jobs when the shuttle is retired because we can't afford to lose their expertise.

lol whoops

>N
MAGA
>S
>A

See

More importantly, we need to fire all of our current astronauts and replace them with carrier pilots, then fire all of our administrators and replace them with clones of Gene Kranz.

Then we're cooking with uranium salt water.

austrailian subhumans really aren't capable of anything. you're just another irrelevant country that relies soley on natural resources

You would think with all the climate change doomsaying that someone would actually have figured out terraforming by now. Instead of trying to eliminate the cause (a hopeless endeavor), why don't you work on eliminating the problem before it can happen.

A single climate activist produces more pollution flying to a single climate convention than I will in years.

Yes, it has precious metals/minerals in the trillions of dollars. But asteroid-mining is not feasible right now. Soon? Yes. Right now? Not yet.

No we don't..

sure, but there's still economic damage to be done.

America would have enough resources to last a very long time if we wiped out the rest of the world

Man I forgot about that!
Obama sold so much shit on a daily basis back then and after 8 years the only thing he actually pushed was Obama care.
Fucking 8 years as a president and we still have one of the worst healthcare systems in the world.

It's almost like we just didn't have a president at all.

yes, easiest to mine with space made machinery

hard to start up, but pays off nicely

>Mars
no, not gonna happen, venus is more likely.

Start with africa and the middle east.

>if he will cut science funding
simple.
he won't.