I want to torture and kill every Muslims, bathe in their blood and take a piss on their corpse

I want to torture and kill every Muslims, bathe in their blood and take a piss on their corpse

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought hindus were peaceful

I blame DRUMPF for the radicalization of peaceful PooInLoos.

Calm down dickshit and drink some cow piss. You must first learn to take the poo to the loo.

Peaceful with a vengeance

It will be a honour if I can kill a few dozens of Muslims and burn a mosque in my lifetime

don't let your dreams be dreams.

>bathe in their blood

That sounds extremely unhygienic, India. You could catch hepatitis.

look at the spineless shitskin sucking up to his white masters

hindu hygiene standards aren't exactly up to par with the civilized world

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

I get an orgasm every time I see a dead Muslim family

fuck off hajji faggot

At least he knows his place, roach.

Me too, buddy. Me too.

I'd rather convert to Islam than accept western degeneracy

Islam is unironically winning, spic.

>he never played Civ 5

go and get your rightful clay back. bangladesh and pakistan are just occupied hindu clay

Sometimes i feel like talking a boat out to an Island filled with muslims and sympathizers and gunning them all down.

A lot of people in my country feel the same way.

One guy even went and did it!

We're all happy someone did what we were all thinking.

yeah ok keep talking faggot
You are so fucked up even Buddhists hate your asses.

I though you only bathed in shitty rivers and pissed on streets.

Breaking the stereotype.
Good for you.

There's no need for sadism. They must simply be removed as quickly, efficiently and painlessly as possible.

>Islam is winning

Only through sheer stupidity. The average Islamist is illiterate or forcibly proselytized.

Also, it's more dangerous than any other religious faith, for the simple fact that rape and murder are confined by the heretical cult of submission called Islam.

nobody asked u, kebap. go to daesh and get removed.
and to quote the great Kemal Atatürk:
"...Pislam, an absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin, a rotting corpse which poisons our lives."

I pray to got for the destruction of Mecca every night I go to bed

>piss
>not poo

>take a piss on their corpse
that not gonna solve your defecation problem

>I'd rather convert to Islam
>Implying you aren't already a degenerate mudshit shill

edgy

>nuclearghandi.jpg

I will not be satisfied until every Muslim is removed from the face of this earth

I don't think you can produce enough urine to discharge it on every muslim. There are too many muslims. It is not biologically possible. You should seriously reconsider your life goal. The numbers don't work.

Hindus and Sikhs hate Islam.

What are you doing here then?

You have a lot of work.