Christians will approve this

>Christians will approve this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abusive_head_trauma
youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw
sciencebooksonline.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abusive_head_trauma

you western cucks will never know the heartwarming feeling to have children and see them baptized by the priest that's always been there since you were yourself a child

Is this waterboarding?
Btw catholics don't do that.

They say theat new born white babies are dipped in wine after birth which is why they have white skin.

Orthodox aren't christians, so it doesn't matter to be honest. As long as they are not doing what rabbis do.

>Orthodox Christians will approve this
FTFY

Nostalgia is literally for women and faggots.

abuse and exploitation begins as soon as possible after birth

>I do.

Plus they don't wash the feet on islamic terrorists. Pretty good, desu.

notallchristians just orthodox, atleast the baby still got his dick intact.

>jews will approve this
youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw

lol, never heard this one before

>baptizing babby
>not even fully immersed

heretics

How is this bad exactly?

of course they will. they're fucking morons

how can cucktholics even compete?

Is that Sam Hyde?

What do you expect when people emulate barbaric Jewish customs?

This

The triple dipped baptism in a trash can technique

How much bonus damage can they grant by doing that?

+10%
if full set
+30%

+5 against heretics
+10 against heathens

>IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO, MORTALS

What? I still remember my dad waving me around when I was little, along with the yellow bathtub my mom used to use to give me baths in the sink.

Babies aren't that fragile dude, just moving them around isn't dangerous, what you have to worry about is shaking them such that their heads jerk hard enough for the brain to bounce against the skull.

That's vodka by the way

lol why do they all shoot one handed?

Fuck off you faggot.

That's a weird looking baptism, no full immersion.

I wonder if it's due to that one retarded Orthodox priest who accidentally drowned a baby during full immersion in Romania or whatever.

cults are strange

Hey Godcucks I brought you some light reading

Since you are so quick to believe what one book tells you, why don't you take that lack of willpower and apply it to some of these online science resources? At least then you can argue with those pesky atheists and you'll know some real life facts!

sciencebooksonline.info/

at least they didnt cut his dick

Nigga that shit was so hilarious i just had to watch it again and again.

Exactly what worth is there in studying science if you don't plan to become a scientist? I guess being able to circlejerk over Shill Nye and Niel "The Grass" Tyson with your fellow fedoras is one thing, but beyond pop culture your autistic knowledge of rudimentary chemistry is not going to serve you any benefit.

From my personal experience that's how it's done, in Orthodoxy that is.

We get our cars blessed too

Nice try kike

>Flipping the baby like that

So are they trying to give it brain damage? So it doesn't start asking too many questions when it gets older?

+10 holy damage
+100% damage against undead
+50% damage against demons

I don't mind the baptism, I just find it really funny that they're doing it with a normal, busted up plastic bucket while the priest (and probably the church too) wears gold.

>throwing water on things does magical things

Still living in the Before Common Era I see.

You're supposed to flip a baby upside down on occasion so the top of it's head doesn't become concave

I didn't know this until I saw some lady do this with her kid. It's one of those woman secrets men don't know much about

>doesn't know shit about pilot-wave manipulation
>thinks he even begins to fathom the world around him
lol

>Oh my G-d, the poor baby!
>I'm LITERALLY shaking right now

>posts a thread about theology
>board is politically incorrect
this board is for politics, not religion dumbass.

Make bombs, blow up all you defective religion believing Canucks sky high, have perfect nation. :/ I fucking hate to see a fellow leaf doing pro life protests :/ it's gay as hell just kill yourself, you'll have your just rewards in heaven. Let us canukers live in peace.

Fucking kys you child molester supporting faggot.

Literally fucking kill yourself.

Mine experiences where much less active. But I myself was baptized in Antioch mission.

I'm an aerospace engineer. So I'm exactly as much of a scientist as your god-king Bill Nye, except I have an actual job.

That's fucking hilarious.

>Christcucks

>Implying it's the water that baptises you
We dip our fingers in the water and place droplets on the baby's head one for the father
One for the son
And one for the holy spirit
t.pastor

Preach your book for 2 millenia and prove its worth, then ill read it.
inb4 not fair

He's Orthodox not Catholic you retarded nigger.

will do m8

Fucking gypsy scum

shaken babby syndrome

What's the problem?

3 times upside down and upwards. To signify the holy trinity and the resurrection of Christ. He died and was risen.

>a fucking trashcan full of water

Christcucks are fucked in the head

> why they hold baby head

That's the same as circumcision, basically - a traumatic experience inflicted on an infant baby to cripple their mental development.

Look at that kid's eyes. He has seen the light of God.

That's not how they did it to me
They gave me vodka bottle so I started drinking at very early age

>baptisation
>cripple mental develpement

ты чё блять?

wtf I love SIDS now

eгo в cинaгoгe кpecтили, oчeвиднo жe

>Christians

anabaptism

Stupid protestant

Christians are just cross kikes

>baptising a baby that know nothing of sin

missing the purpose

jFake christians are retarded

"This ordinance [Baptism] was regarded in the ancient church as the sacrament of the new birth or regeneration, and as the solemn rite of initiation into the Christian Church, admitting to all her benefits and committing to all her obligations....Its effect consists in the forgiveness of sins and the communication of the Holy Spirit.

"Justin [Martyr] calls baptism 'the water-bath for the forgiveness of sins and regeneration,' and 'the bath of conversion and the knowledge of God.' "It is often called also illumination, spiritual circumcision, anointing, sealing, gift of grace, symbol of redemption, death of sins, etc. Tertullian describes its effect thus: 'When the soul comes to faith, and becomes transformed through regeneration by water and power from above, it discovers, after the veil of the old corruption is taken away, its whole light. It is received into the fellowship of the Holy Spirit; and the soul, which unites itself to the Holy Spirit, is followed by the body.' ...."From John 3:5 and Mark 16:16, Tertullian and other fathers argued the necessity of baptism to salvation....The effect of baptism...was thought to extend only to sins committed before receiving it. Hence the frequent postponement of the sacrament [Procrastinatio baptismi], which Tertullian very earnestly recommends...." (History of the Christian Church, volume 2, page 253ff)

PRODDIE BTFO

"The views of the ante-Nicene fathers concerning baptism and baptismal regeneration were in this period more copiously embellished in rhetorical style by Basil the Great and the two Gregories, who wrote special treatises on this sacrament, and were more clearly and logically developed by Augustine. The patristic and Roman Catholic view on regeneration, however, differs considerably from the one which now prevails among most Protestant denominations, especially those of the more Puritanic type, in that it signifies not so such a subjective change of heart, which is more properly called conversion, but a change in the objective condition and relation of the sinner, namely, his translation from the kingdom of Satan into the kingdom of Christ....Some modern divines make a distinction between baptismal regeneration and moral regeneration, in order to reconcile the doctrine of the fathers with the fact that the evidences of a new life are wholly wanting in so many who are baptized. But we cannot enter here into a discussion of the difficulties of this doctrine, and must confine ourselves to a historical statement." [patristic quotes follow] "In the doctrine of baptism also we have a much better right to speak of a -consensus patrum-, than in the doctrine of the Holy Supper." (History of the Christian Church, volume 3, page 481ff, 492)

Holy fucking shit how is that allowed , i hate orthodox now

>Btw catholics don't do that.

Catholics just stick their penis in it

"The views of the ante-Nicene fathers concerning baptism and baptismal regeneration were in this period more copiously embellished in rhetorical style by Basil the Great and the two Gregories, who wrote special treatises on this sacrament, and were more clearly and logically developed by Augustine. The patristic and Roman Catholic view on regeneration, however, differs considerably from the one which now prevails among most Protestant denominations, especially those of the more Puritanic type, in that it signifies not so such a subjective change of heart, which is more properly called conversion, but a change in the objective condition and relation of the sinner, namely, his translation from the kingdom of Satan into the kingdom of Christ....Some modern divines make a distinction between baptismal regeneration and moral regeneration, in order to reconcile the doctrine of the fathers with the fact that the evidences of a new life are wholly wanting in so many who are baptized. But we cannot enter here into a discussion of the difficulties of this doctrine, and must confine ourselves to a historical statement." [patristic quotes follow] "In the doctrine of baptism also we have a much better right to speak of a -consensus patrum-, than in the doctrine of the Holy Supper." (History of the Christian Church, volume 3, page 481ff, 492)

Explain

ALL OF YOU CHRISTIANS ARE THE SAME

GO IN MAGIC WATER

Nope, baby baptisms are for fucking catholics, not Christians

>Breaking away from Catholicuckism
>Bad
Wewlad

They have to cast spells at the same time.

DOWN IN THE MAGIX WATER

Paul Enns (Dispensational/Baptist, Th.D. Dallas Theological Seminary) --

"Justin Martyr suggests Isaiah 1:16-20 refers to Christian baptism, apparently suggesting that this rite produces the new birth (1 Apol 61).....Very early in the Christian church, prominence was given to the rite of baptism so that many, in effect, taught baptismal regeneration. Justin Martyr taught that, to obtain the remission of sins, the name of the Father should be invoked over the one being baptized (1 Apol 61)...Although this concept was not as emphatic among the apostolic Fathers, it became increasingly so in the following centuries. Augustine, for instance, taught that original sin and sins committed before baptism were washed away through baptism. For that reason he advocated baptism for infants." (The Moody Handbook of Theology [1989], page 415, 427)

that's not how that is supposed to go
what the fuck

EXPLAIN

Paul Enns (Dispensational/Baptist, Th.D. Dallas Theological Seminary) --

"Justin Martyr suggests Isaiah 1:16-20 refers to Christian baptism, apparently suggesting that this rite produces the new birth (1 Apol 61).....Very early in the Christian church, prominence was given to the rite of baptism so that many, in effect, taught baptismal regeneration. Justin Martyr taught that, to obtain the remission of sins, the name of the Father should be invoked over the one being baptized (1 Apol 61)...Although this concept was not as emphatic among the apostolic Fathers, it became increasingly so in the following centuries. Augustine, for instance, taught that original sin and sins committed before baptism were washed away through baptism. For that reason he advocated baptism for infants." (The Moody Handbook of Theology [1989], page 415, 427)

GO DOWN IN MAGIC BATH

THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS (c. A.D. 70)

Now let us see if the Lord has been at any pains to give us a foreshadowing of the waters of Baptism and of the cross. Regarding the former, we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Jer 22:13; Isa 16:1-2; 33:16-18; Psalm 1:3-6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls. (11:1-10)

>a baby that know nothing of sin
You think we merely adopted the sin
No
We were born in it, molded by it

GO DOWN

THE SHEPHERD OF HERMAS (c. A.D. 140)

"I have heard, sir," said I, "from some teachers, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins." He said to me, "You have heard rightly, for so it is." (The Shepherd 4:3:1-2)

They had need [the Shepherd said] to come up through the water, so that they might be made alive; for they could not otherwise enter into the kingdom of God, except by putting away the mortality of their former life. These also, then, who had fallen asleep, received the seal of the Son of God, and entered into the kingdom of God. For, [he said,] before a man bears the name of the Son of God, he is dead. But when he receives the seal, he puts mortality aside and again receives life. The seal, therefore, is the water. They go down into the water dead [in sin], and come out of it alive. (ibid 9:16:2-4)

EXPLAIN
THE SHEPHERD OF HERMAS (c. A.D. 140)

"I have heard, sir," said I, "from some teachers, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins." He said to me, "You have heard rightly, for so it is." (The Shepherd 4:3:1-2)

They had need [the Shepherd said] to come up through the water, so that they might be made alive; for they could not otherwise enter into the kingdom of God, except by putting away the mortality of their former life. These also, then, who had fallen asleep, received the seal of the Son of God, and entered into the kingdom of God. For, [he said,] before a man bears the name of the Son of God, he is dead. But when he receives the seal, he puts mortality aside and again receives life. The seal, therefore, is the water. They go down into the water dead [in sin], and come out of it alive. (ibid 9:16:2-4)

JUSTIN MARTYR (inter A.D. 148-155)

Whoever is convinced and believes that what they are taught and told by us is the truth, and professes to be able to live accordingly, is instructed to pray and to beseech God in fasting for the remission of their former sins, while we pray and fast with them. Then they are led by us to a place where there is water; and there they are reborn in the same kind of rebirth in which we ourselves were reborn: In the name of God, the Lord and Father of all, and of our Savior Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit, they receive the washing with water. For Christ said, "Unless you be reborn, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." ...The reason for doing this, we have learned from the Apostles. (The First Apology 61)

MAGIC WATER RRRRRRRE

THEOPHILUS OF ANTIOCH (c. A.D. 181)

Moreover, those things which were created from the waters were blessed by God, so that this might also be a sign that men would at a future time receive repentance and remission of sins through water and the bath of regeneration -- all who proceed to the truth and are born again and receive a blessing from God. (To Autolycus 2:16)

MAGIC WATER

Oh my god, that fucking face.

The madman
>diaper on
>plastic barrel

Where the hell is this from?

>this concept was not as emphatic among the apostolic Fathers
>Original sin
>A sign and seal of devotion from parent to child
>What is profession of faith
>Do you even Heidelberg catechism

MY GOD THE MAGIC WATER

ST. CLEMENT OF ALEXANDRIA (ante A.D. 202)

When we are baptized, we are enlightened. Being enlightened, we are adopted as sons. Adopted as sons, we are made perfect. Made perfect, we become immortal...."and sons all of the Most High" [Psalm 82:6]. This work is variously called grace, illumination, perfection, and washing. It is a washing by which we are cleansed of sins; a gift of grace by which the punishments due our sins are remitted; an illumination by which we behold that holy light of salvation -- that is, by which we see God clearly; and we call that perfection which leaves nothing lacking. Indeed, if a man know God, what more does he need? Certainly it were out of place to call that which is not complete a true gift of God's grace. Because God is perfect, the gifts He bestows are perfect. (The Instructor of Children 1:6:26:1)

>18 years later

EXPLAIN

THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS (c. A.D. 70)

Now let us see if the Lord has been at any pains to give us a foreshadowing of the waters of Baptism and of the cross. Regarding the former, we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Jer 22:13; Isa 16:1-2; 33:16-18; Psalm 1:3-6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls. (11:1-10)

As long as that fucking rat didn't talk it's fine. He knew what he was getting into.