Rosie O'donnel calls Barron Trump Autistic retweets sick video of him

This beyond low even for liberal scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4
I think Trump might be Jewish controlled opposition but even I though this was disgusting. Marxist scum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
pagesix.com/2016/09/07/rosie-odonnells-daughter-reportedly-hospitalized-after-overdose/
nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/rosie-o-donnell-adopted-daughter-doesn-love-article-1.2418313
youtube.com/watch?v=3NXEaF-w2MY
youtube.com/watch?v=tCdDHuBifv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Asperger_syndrome
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3260783/Rosie-O-Donnell-s-daughter-Chelsea-breaks-silence-reveal-star-locks-away-arts-crafts-house-blasting-Madonna-smoking-weed-left-View-feared-heart-attack-Whoopi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously who attacks a ten year old child? Leftists and Jews show their true colors.

> Man ascends to the highest office in the world through sheer brass balls and cunning
> Attack his son
> ???
> Die

I hope Trump murders these faggots

wow she actually wants to attack trump through his kids
what a stupid pig

I wish Sup Forums could find out the name of the person who made this video.

Is he not autistic? That's peobably why Trump is anti-vax or at least sympathizes with them. Barron was probably the first one to be pumped chock full of shit instead of just one or two things and look at him. There's a clear correlation.

>There's a clear correlation.
We've had vaccines in decades. The spike is due to a redefinition of the term autism.
Trump likely isn't a anti-vaxer, by the way. He's too educated for that silly shit.
Besides
youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

Did you even read what i wrote nigger. There's a difference between getting one or two vaccinations like we had for decades and pumping babies full of every thing they can. Kids are more autistic now, you can't deny that.

I have creds. He's literally autistic. There's nothing wrong with that; but still, facts are facts.

>might be
>is?

All this vague bullshit. Not surprised since these libfags live in a little fantasy world. Hope someone gets tired of this bitch soon and shoots her to death.

REAL SCIENCE: Older mothers are making more autismo

>Kids are more autistic now, you can't deny that.
Yes I can. There's not an increase of autism, only an increase in diagnoses of autism

not only that but women decide to have children when they are far beyond their expiration date

Yes because there is more autism to be diagnosed.

who defends them?

PEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS

This exact reaction was why she tweeted that. She craves attention. Seriously just starve her of it, let the fat cunt fade into obscurity.

should attack his fully grown faggot sons who like the apex of shit people go trophy hunting.
aka cunting

And her point is?

If you really have "creds" You know can't properly make a diagnosis unless you sat down and spoken with him and tested him. You're most likely a lying kike.

Rossie O'oinkle is a classles lesbian slob who deserves to be turned into a fucking science experiment.

Can't Mr Garrison just sort this bitch out?

I don't really care about her, I'm more interested in finding out the person who made this video.

It's called being a fucking kid, he has to stand around during some boring adult speech. Kids think and do weird shit during that for example...
>Be kid at gym assembly
>Some boring D.A.R.E thing
>look around
>imagine gym filling with water and swimming around
>Wait am i dreaming? blink really fast to wake up
>Why are they called dare? are they daring us to do drugs?

This is what I think, he did the tweet awhile ago about smaller doses over longer period of time. Seems to be a back-peddle with out fucking off all the anti vaccine peoples vote

>proof
Oh right, you voted for Jill Stein

Because the terms for defining autism have been broadened,

>autism has remained the same amount
>literally no proof

Kek

barron is fucking NEET at heart. he loves computers and video games. he's probably pissed he has to go outside at all. I would sperg the fuck out too if I was him.

Why is it always the celebrities or famous people who know they won't be remembered outside of one thing? I've noticed this is a common trait especially in people like Stephen King or JK Rowling.

If he was more intelligent he'd be at home building clocks to bring to school

>Barron has autism
>He discovers Sup Forums
>Gets redpilled
>?

Pretty funny. Looks like something we might come up with.

Best option is to ignore it.

she should stick to minding her own kids.

pagesix.com/2016/09/07/rosie-odonnells-daughter-reportedly-hospitalized-after-overdose/

Rosie attacked Trumps dead brother last week as well.

The nose is behind this

Can rosie use her own autism once for a change?

What if Baron is behind Trump's twitter account? I really do not see Trump being the type who would be sitting in bed at around 1am slagging off different celebrities who offended him when he was more important things to do.Trump did mention he was "good with computers", so I take that as a subtle hint.

This, pyschology is Jewish psuedo-science to begin with. Jews just use as an excuse medicalize normal child behavior which they primarily use as a weapon against White children..

>Seriously who attacks a ten year old child?
Like half of Sup Forums.

Take a hike you hook nosed kike.

No because it's looked for more, what is considered autism has been broadened, more people are worried about it, and doctors and parents are quick to blame it.

Rosie should worry about her own daugher-

oh wait, not he daughter, some kid she adopted with her lesbian partner, and she doesn't even love her AHAHAHAHAAHA

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/rosie-o-donnell-adopted-daughter-doesn-love-article-1.2418313

>this shits get picked up by media because of footage of some sleepy child

>pizzagate gets rendered fakenews despite a tons of indications, weird "coincidences" and creepy stuff around the suspects

maybe, just maybe, he's a 10 year old kid thats been staying up way past his usual bedtime in all those instances.

What did he mean by this?

No the best option is to spread and use it to show what scum these people are. Also it causes a lot of people who don't like Trump to emphasize with him because his son is being viciously attacked.

barron is just a fucking kid holy fuck does every kid who acts like a kid have autism now

More proof liberals and the left are the meanest people on the planet. Just bad, ruthless, heartless, degenerates

What if Rosie is apart of Pizzagate?

>autism hasn't remained the same
>my proof it is diagnosed more, so I'll assume it happens more, withou actual proof
>I'm stupid so I'll think this is actual evidence

I hope Trump makes something to put that bitch in jail.

Maybe he'll like it tho because of how much lesbian sex she could get there, you can't win against this monster.

the reincarnation of Hitler

Rosie O'donnel is a whore? If so - what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the SLUTSHAMING epidemic!

she will be one of the first to go on day of the rake...

>Barron likes computers
>Likes to play alone
>Likes building complex buildings with legos and shit
>Awkward posture and can't even clap
Do you guys need him to list his top 5 favorite animes before it becomes obvious he has the tisms

he probably does have some sort of autism. there's really nothing wrong with that. she's being a disgusting cunt about it though. she also took a jab at trump's brother who died of alcoholism. she really is garbage, both inside and out

AN ATTACK ON A CHILD IS AN ATTACK ON INNOCENCE.

THE LINE OF COMMON DECENCY HAS BEEN CROSSED

DISCUSSION IN THREAD IS OVER.

DIRECT YOUR EFFORTS.

ENGAGE BOTS.

UNLEASH THE MACHINERY OF WAR

youtube.com/watch?v=3NXEaF-w2MY

I like to see bad people fail

>Leftists and Jews show their true colors.
Exactly
Only a liberal would attack a child.

if it turns out to be true its probably something that Trump is really sensitive about

came here to post this

>pumping babies full of every thing they can
>i have literally no idea how vaccines or even rudimentry science works: the post

I love burgers because they are living proof of why we education has failed.

>im autustic as fuck so im going to project my ilness on a shy boy who doesnt have many freinds because his dad is one of the most hated men in your country

Stop posting autist

lol can't handle your own shitflinging tactics being used against you?

classic Sup Forums, dishes it out but can't take it.

ah the leftist version of pizza gate

spread the word, rosie attacks child to spite donald trump. go through her posts and you see this is not about raising awareness but a pathetic attack on a child due to his relation to trump.

>mfw every 3rd murrican is autistic
>(((vaccination)))

Here in Russia kids are getting vaccinated, but we dont have any spergpocalypse.

He has friends, he just prefers his time alone.
He also likes building complex structures with legos, at the age of 10, which is pretty autistic.
I'm not even bullying him, but the kid has autism, it's fine, probably not even that severe at all.

fuck her into the dirt and get this attention

she is trying to get a rise out of him so libtards can cry "muh acting presidential"

Did the old guy fall in the russian pic?

Leave noble Johan alone!
youtube.com/watch?v=tCdDHuBifv0

>so, probably i will sue her, because it will be fun!
fucking lmao. i really hope this guy gets 8 years presidency.

Many such cases.

>He also likes building complex structures with legos, at the age of 10, which is pretty autistic.

Didn't everyone play with Legos as a child?

Adults flinging shit in public life is the new normal and has been since we decided that anyone who doesn't love gay people and aborting babies is basically Hitler, but adults flinging shit at the 10 year old kids of adults they don't like, possibly trying to make them anxious and give them personality disorders is a brand new form of degeneracy invented by Rosie O'Donnell.

Reconsider your opinion.

>going after a child because the adult scares you

Sure, but at age 10 it's a little old, especially for this generation. What's more telling is the complexity he supposedly builds at, and his attention to buildings and structures.

when everyone is autistic, no one is autistic

in america they puttheir wheat through a process that makes the gluten water soluble. Im guessing this has a big impact on certain peoples systems which leads to early brain degeneration.

I hear the gluten in east europe does not go through with this and that some people with gluten allergies can actually eat that gluten without issue.

She is baiting Trump into tweeting something mean to her

yes. Legos are only autistic if you use them over the age of 13

Everyone likes legos it doesnt make them autistic. He would have to be EXTREMELY high functioning to even be close to being considered autistic and you can tell from the way he talks to people he isnt. Hes shy and likes leggo. STOP projecting your sick ilness on a poor innocent boy you faggot.

>why we education has failed

Not real arguments. Better luck next time.

Okay let's humour them and say he is autistic.
Now what?

What's their endgame?

Well, no shit.

Here's the thing, Trump is smart and she is a stupid disgusting degenerate. Drawing attention to this would only potentially hurt his kid.

This fucking pig will get what's coming to her. But this is one of those revenge-best-served-cold scenarios I think.

We, on the other hand, are not so constrained. I want to get the hashtags going and have my Kek praising Twitter ready to go.

Post proof of that. Autism has has become more prevalent and so has the amount of things we inject kids with. Everyone keeps saying its at the same rate as it always was with literally no proof.

>the average burger doesnt understand basic grade 4 biology/evolution or understand how vaccines work
>education hasnt failed
Your founding fathers would be so embarassed by shit like pic related being taught in your christcuck schools

Wow dat bitch fucked up
Like how are you gonna call a kid autistic based on nothing and even if he was who says he wants that information being made public...? Really fucked up either way.
Can't invade a childs privacy like that or make public information about him without his consent.
Oh and Barron is not fucking autistic.
He is just an eccentric genius like Nikola Telsa

I don't see why you're so upset. The kid is a pretty high functioning autist, though it's still pretty clear to someone looking for the signs, that he has autism.
I'm not bullying a kid, just stating what is probably true. The real question is why do you take such offense to it?

> triggered.png

in the land of the autism, the assburger man is king

Is he going to be the next Claudius?

>know little to nothing about autism
>lots of people have it but no one is diagnosed because we dont know about it
>suddenly start to learn more about it
>suddenly realize all these people have it
>start diagnosing them
>OMFG THE RATES IN AUTISM ARE GOING UP HOW CUD THIS HAV HAPPEN WE SO SCURRED

Like do you just not understand science?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Asperger_syndrome

We really didnt start classifying people as it until the 80s because we didnt know enough about the brain until then.

his dad builds buldings from concrete and steel, maybe they just have the same interests?

also legos are expensive, relatively speaking, I can understand a billionaire's son being able to build lego structures that are much better than can others.

The Star Child will end that human slug

>someone looking for the signs,
>il take Confirmation Bias for 500 alex
>have people tell you hes autistic
>read wayyyy too much into things that dont even mean hes neccicarily autistic
>SEE WE TOLD YOU HE HAS AUTISM

Stop posting

They're just trying to enrage Trump. Their fake empathy toward Baron is absolutely disgusting and pretty thinly veiled. The intelligent leftists won't even consider touching the subject as they know how badly they'll come off.

Kek, is this real?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3260783/Rosie-O-Donnell-s-daughter-Chelsea-breaks-silence-reveal-star-locks-away-arts-crafts-house-blasting-Madonna-smoking-weed-left-View-feared-heart-attack-Whoopi.html

I kekd