How to piss of white bois:

How to piss of white bois:

Post a picture of a black and jewish guy who are both smarter than them, having a good time while small weenie'd whites rage on their computer eating leftover thanksgiving potatoes, mad they didn't get any turkey cause they were too nervous to go eat with family.

you seem upset friend

talk to me about your feelings, I will help you

>jewish
no

>contributed nothing to society
>black and jewish
checks out

Thats a whole lotta projection, friendo.
Neil is smart but full of himself and bill is based. What's the problem here?

>checks out
you need to go back

Nobody ever claimed that jews are dumb.

Nobody ever claimed that LITERALLY ALL BLACKS are dumb, just that the average black guy has an IQ of 80 something (whatever the statistic says), and a shorter range of deviation, among other things.

I know this is bait but people actually think this is a complete refutation or something. Keep this in mind before getting gaslighted by mainstream normie rhetoric.

they had no right to steal the molecular energy from that harmless life form when there was much moere than sufficient calories at that very meal.

really makes you think

>so willingly buys into a statistic he's not even sure of
what's the matter Hans, worried you might not be the master race after all?

>fake white and black science man take girl selfy with turkey
ayy lmao

lear to english fag.

>implying that's not a Vegetarian Plus brand vegan whole turkey.

>not having the facts presentable all the time means the mainstream narrative is automatically right and doesn't need to be proven
nice rhetoric bro

You have to go back Paco

They're both politically retarded, so I can't say I care.

How to poss off niggers: remind them that most "white bois" have bigger penises than most and that having a big penis is the only thing that makes them proud. Continue by then pointing out that niggers have been on the planet longer than anyone and have achieved the least, with the exception of petrol hungry abbos. To top it off remind them that their IQ is pathetic and that even with affirmative action they are still the most violent and useless pieces of shit around

im probably smarter then bill nye

im whiter than you gypsy, and also Daddy Trump said only criminal beaners will go back.

>smarter than the man responsible for the modern day airplane
is that why you're on 4chinz?

>smarter than them
Tyson flunked out of University because he was too busy getting drunk and going on roadie tours to study, bitched about racism, and eventually got a pity degree with a dissertation he didn't do shit on. Now he's a glorified tour guide.

Bill Nye has the same degree that I do, except he has never done anything in his field. He ran a children's show that had nothing to do with his degree.

These people aren't smarter than me. They're both failed scientists who got jobs in the media that they could've done straight out of highschool. What a waste of the government's money.

I had plenty of turkey. Fuck black science man and bill nye the science goy.

>the man responsible for the modern day airplane
huh? are you an retard user?

>one rare black that's kind of smart
>somehow represents tha majority of blacks who are dumb as apes

L E A F
E
A
F

google is your friend, you literal where

>Jews making fun of white people

This shit blows my mind. To every other race jews are whites, just a particularly weird sect of whiteys

How's the 8th grade going?

> get BTFO
> better call him a redditard

>be retarded
>get called a redditor
>get mad
>still retarded

>Space nigger
>Brown Eye the anal guy

What is there to be jealous about?

Nice projection m80. Show me on the doll where the white man touched you

>fedoras in the OP are so lonely and depressed they literally have to spend thanksgiving with each other
thank you for cheering me up OP, it's always nice to see fedoras being miserable

Fuck you I'm eating fruitcake.

under rated based mudshitbrit

I actually had a nice 20lb turkey with my family, side of gravy, green peas with special sauce, cranberries a marshmallow cake with chocolate and carrots.

>just admitted hes a spic

SEE YA PACO
PACK UP DEM TACOS
AND GTFO
nothing to see here lads, just a mexicunt afraid that he has to go back.
your bullshit is disregarded due to being a mudrace.
stay mad rice and beans nigger

of course he is, hes a spic.

he knows nothing.

he pretends to be an intellectual like bill the dont believe in anything like a cuck nye

>le tv science celebrities
Back to

Are they a couple? I don't really follow black science man and washed up children's show man.

How does this piss "white bois" off exactly?

Yeah. If anything these guys are idolized by the modern white feminist hipster crowd. Most niggers don't even bother to know who the washed up children's show man even is.

white bois here like to think blacks are inferior, so when they see a sucsessful black guy, they have to rationalize and say 'uhhh, he's not the smartest guy in the world so he's not that smart" even though he's done way more for the world than anyone sitting on here on 4chinz

and white bois here ate jews so when they have too one they sperg