Enjoy the ride

The recount will flip 2 of the 3 states. The public outcry will be so great that other states will recount, where we'll discover another flip. Trump will lose the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?q=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/paperless-pennsylvania-can-swing-state-verify-2016-vote-n660266&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiKu_zEscTQAhVK_mMKHVvvBD4QFgglMAU&usg=AFQjCNFIlETpBTDlmVcyVwVECz06WDHhvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh fuck, you are screwed. We all are more or less. Good that I'm neutral. Not partaking in demofags war against Russia.

Also bump.

Hah. If there was a chance we'd of seen Hillary push for this, nay. Give the money her supporters gave her to fund it. This is just to scam easy money from sore liberals. There's a reason they are going for funding multiple states first rather than individual because they know when the results are in Trump's favor all hopes will be dashed and nobody will pay for more recounts.

Here's how Bernie can still win.

They have deadlines for requesting the recounts... Anything after the deadline will go to the Supreme Court...

Wisconsin recount headline is 25/11
Michigan already have a recount (Hillary gain 2500 vote but Trump still win with more than 9000 votes).
Pa recount law is really hard.

say it with me

C I V I L W A R
I
V
I
L

W
A
R

Pennsylvania has no paper trail to recount. This was a thing before the election, and challenges of the PA secretary or state were met with doe-eyed denial when she aas questioned by the press on the topic.

> google.com/url?q=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/paperless-pennsylvania-can-swing-state-verify-2016-vote-n660266&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiKu_zEscTQAhVK_mMKHVvvBD4QFgglMAU&usg=AFQjCNFIlETpBTDlmVcyVwVECz06WDHhvg

Michigan finally certified and it went to Trump by 10,000+ votes.

If anyone changes anything, it'll have to either be "oh shit, we found two more boxes of ballots and they're all for Clinton" or "we audited the machines and found fractional votes applied to Clinton picks."

The whole fucking thing stinks, and everyone involved is a fucking weasel.

the recount will show democrat voter fraud. dead people voting hillary. liberals wont be allowed to stay in the country. many in the media will be thrown in jail because they were part of the grand conspiracy

soledad o'briens little shaun king routine will pop back up bur wont distract people long and then we will have to make ovens to put the liberals in. john stewart, george soros and the rest of the (((liberals))) wont be missed

>Recount

Lmao, not going to happen. Stein is going to take the money and buy a new vacation home and yacht. Nice shilling though.

>powerful people who want a recount and butthurt libtards get their money stolen
I would be okay with this

Actually, let me correct my speculation: it'll have to be BOTH "oh shit, we found two more boxes of ballots and they're all for Clinton" AND "we audited the machines and found fractional votes applied to Clinton picks."

Clinton can't get >270 without all three of those.

That would take such a degree of blatant fraud that world economies would collapse from a lack of confidence.

Which isn't to say I think Soros is above it.

>Stein (((crowdfunded))) 4.2 million
>recounts only in states trump won by a small margin

If anything, you are the shill.

OP has shit for brains.

>wanting war with russia
And that fag Joss Whedon said the right would start the wars. What a laugh.

Stein's costs keeps on going up. The total needed is up to $6-7 million now.

he won. get over it.

Why recount will only result in less votes for Hillary when they realize many of her voters are actually dead or illegals

Libtards are insectoid, no ability for critical thinking or other independent thought process. Hive mind only

They are servile to their overlords

if this shit really happens. and they """find""" votes for hillshill and she ends u p winning, what will really happen?
will this country really go to war? or will we continue to watch garbage reality TV while sharting in the mart.
snowden proved that ""they"" really are watching listen and monitoring all of us 24/7 and what was the result from that...crickets. I th ink the american people are fucking pussys, we have been pacified. cucked beyond cucked.
I think that soros and his demonic minions believe this. they the flow of information and thus control the narrative that the average wallmart sharter receives. they will use that weapon, the MSM, to convince everyone that this is legit and if you dont accept it you are the enemy because after all its all perfectly legal.

>6 million

This is LITERALLY how civil wars begin in republics

drumpf is probably shitting his pants right about now

I'M

WITH

HER

additionally, Trump won by a margin greater than .05 percent, he won by 1.7 percent, well above the cutoff for a recount

you're also a retarded fucking pole so nobody gives a fuck

That's for an automatic recount. You can still legally petition a judge to get a recount.

It's 0.5% as well, not 0.05%.

I've been saying it for a few days now. This is how they will get you. It's all part of the plan.

They'll flip or at least make the results very murky. Trump supporters will not stand by it. Gun violence will go up. They will use this as an excuse to actually take your guns.

why are democrats such massive sore losers, why won't they just fuck off

This, and Jill Stein knows it will show DNC fraud because this whole scheme is to split the DNC so she gets more voters, and to pocket shekels for 2020

This recount is not to make Hillary president. It's to destabilize the country.

This is literallly textbook Soros. Why aren't you guys doing something about it?

My head hurts because I banged it on the wall to prevent annuerism, SHE FUCKING CONCEDED.

It doesn't matter if Trump just dies or the states do flip, she quit so she is out. And not only that, she is probably out for next election.

The worst thing that will happen is that the liberals chimp out more or we find out Trump is guided by half of the Illuminati that survived their civil war (jewish/greedy vs pedophile/muslim)

The real worry here is that Hillary is behind Stein because she can't demand a recount over asking trump would he accept the election results.