President Trump calls you up and says you can have any cabinet position you want

>President Trump calls you up and says you can have any cabinet position you want.
What position do you pick?
What would you do once you had it?

Minister of Sound

Make music great again

SS Ahnenerbe cultural ministry

Minister of Catgirl engineering.

Official White House Shitposter

Attourney General and bring death penalty to Soros and Clinton Foundation. Even ask for a death camp.

That's Barron's job.

this

Social Media Mandator.

Fucking tired of these twitter cucks.

Secretary of State
>Create personal email server
>Delete emails
>Suicide ambassadors to sell their seats
>Sell arms to ISIS
>Run transcontinental pedo/murder ring

>Official White House Shitposter

Do you have any qualifications? Is your heritage Canadian?

Secretary of State.

I would use my power to do something so horrible to Putin that Russia would never, ever contemplate being friendly with America for the next 50 years.

Russia is not our ally. Russia has never been our ally. Even in Word War II, we were more co-belligerents fighting the same enemies, not actual allies. And that should not change unless Russia undergoes vast economic, social, political, and military reforms so that it becomes more than just an overlarge banana republic.

>dirty degenerate leafs
>in the white house

Department of labor
Collaborate with ICE and deport illegals trying to claim worker protections

Ambassador to Sup Forums

Ambassador to the UN so I can practice my Nigel Farage impression.

>degenerate leafs
I just don't want our shitposting out-flanked.
Meme warfare isn't pretty.

Audit.
The.
Fed.

>that should not change unless Russia undergoes vast economic, social, political, and military reforms so that it becomes more than just an overlarge banana republic.
So 1989-2005? Cool, done. They're Western Capitalists now son, you don't even know what Russia used to be like and why we hated them.

Secretary of Racial Relations.

Minister of race and culture.

#MAWA

Ask the fed to audit themselves?

Secretary of Deportation and Forcible Repatriation

Secretary of State

1. Start a bureau of memetic warfare and pay all of you faggots to perform a worldwide pro US, pro right wing propaganda campaign

2. Bully the middle east mercilessly. Essentially, I'd be Hillary Clinton except I'd support movements to overthrow the house of saud and Israel as well. Absolutely no refugees stepping foot on Western soil.

3. Negotiate an alliance with Russia based on aggressive expansion of both of our spheres of influence, then leverage the dissolution of the EU. Relinquish control of the European states back to them in 10 or 20 years when they've proven that they've stamped out any strains of cultural suicidal thought.

Position:

Whichever one gets to glass the Middle East.

What I would do:

Glass the Middle East.

Probably take a couple seconds. Then I'd probably make a sandwich. Have a smoke. Lean back and watch Always Sunny reruns.

Secretary of FEMA

Whatever position allows me to reincarnate hitler

>Cool, done.

Not hardly.

>They're Western Capitalists

Wonderful. Merely being western capitalist isn't exactly enough to get me to think a place is good, however.

They've been there before :)

Minister of Culture.
REMOVE DEGNERACY. BAN RACEMIXING. OVEN JEWS.

Fluffer

Whatever has control over the atf or is able to completely abolish the NFA/import bans and anything else that fucks with gun rights.

minister of education
introduce a new course called "how not to be a fucking nigger" from 1st grade until graduation.

Secretary of Meritocratic transition [office to be dissolved upon completion]
MNC minority leader thereafter

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party". Declare the Republican Party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the "center" (which I view, essentially, as a giant Middle-ground Fallacy anyway) and claim the right in its stead. Invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, and Paleocons disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. It would be necessary to get a bunch of big name supporters to simultaneously endorse it and even convert some big name celebs in a surprise event. Can be a "minor" party like the old Libertarians, this has to be a threat as a major one on it's inception.
Imagine if Trump made this statement while also extending an apologetic olive branch to PaleoConservatism while also expressing his disdain for neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, and "crypto-Democrats" (as I like to say). Imagine. Got the idea from Bill Whittle's (superold) "Piranha Party" Afterburner. Meritocrat Piranhas?

I'd also coin the term "Full-Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between. It sounds arrogant but history has prove that it is truly the Wrong(left) and the Risystem.. Reason for the office is that I would talk with President Trump about the possibility of him announcing that he intends to form the Meritocratic Party and run his second term under it. Perhaps even to fail the run; so long as the Party is cemented and America politics is transformed into a 3-party one
I'd hire a bunch of cool cats to do a bunch of cool shit. Specifically anti-MSM Marxism cool shit.

Anyway there's my autism. R8 m8s

Call it "cultural ethics" so libtards dont throw a fit.

secretary of economics
go full milton friedman on the economy, remove regulations as much as possible do as much free trade as possible while giving the government the power to fine companies for scamming customers

DELET THIS

Chief executioner

start executing

I'll ask him for a job in Trump Tower instead.

Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla

Pass.

this isn't hogwarts. there are no ministers in burgerland....catgirls are welcome though....

The liqour cabinet.
Haha