How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

Look you fucking cucks.

1) Know you are better than Women. Women like Men that act confident and don't give a fuck what Women think

2) Start doing shit with your life. STOP:

>smoking weed
>playing video games
>browsing plebbit or 4pleb

3) Be productive and only improve yourself. Forget about Women, become successful and you will attract only the best Women

4) When you fuck them, ALWAYS be on top and always be the one fucking them. Women like to be dominated and simply being on top doing the fucking, choking and touching is much sexier to them then you laying in bed with them bouncing on your dick

You stupid fucks realize that EVERY one of you has such a HUGE potential that you could reach, yet you ruin it by sitting on Sup Forums, jerking off or smoking weed all day. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE to save mankind from the utter bullshit it will be if Women take over.

Remember: Women WANT Men to make all the decisions, console them, be the LEADER. Why do you think Women only go after Alphas? Because Alphas don't give a fuck about Women and treat them like that stupid manlet down the street.

Fuck off with your bullshit "Checking out of society". That is the most beta decision ever and you should kill yourself if you think thats the best way to go about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7RDipF1ObI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Society hates you
> Help society
But why tho

Checking out of society is the only way to bring about change though. Eventually the money is going to run out. Do you realize how legally unprecedented it is to have courts with the ability to come jail you for not paying your wife enough?

Are you stupid? If we all take over society then whos gonna hate us? Ourselves?

What do you think Trump is trying to do? The exact same thing I mentioned in my post. Trying to get rid of cucks and betas

Or we all fight and take over. Trump is literally doing just that with his cabinet positions.

We have to get rid of the cucks and betas and take over

You're not making any sense Leaf. Half your post was telling me that I should stop caring what women think. And the other half was ways I should change my life in order to attract a women.

Breeder scum. You can't trick me. Are you a ginger by any chance?

I'm going to spend my time and effort improving myself and my situation. If women want to use some sense (the election results seems like that is the case) then good for them.

no one is going to change until they get BTFOed for revealing their power level in the real world

majority on pol are under 25

Yea my bad thats kinda dumb. First half was basically be successful and you'll get a women, second half was how to keep them

Fuck off gringo

>Stop enjoying your life, I need you to be a cog in the machine!
Yeah sure Rabbi.

your flag is not representative of your nation.

>4) When you fuck them, ALWAYS be on top and always be the one fucking them

>t. virgin

>tfw manchild

i can get away with it though cuz i'm fucking swole. suck my dick, bitch. i aint getting a job just to fund your crusty old ass when government gives me like a grand a month, pays my rent and even fucking feeds me when i ran out of food. you wanted equality, you got it now get fucking work, you silly bitch.

>stop

Almost 30, former Chad. This doesn't work. I was rich, in shape, in a college town, owned a home but still girls only wanted to go to the local club and fuck black dudes. I swore of girls about 5 years ago after multiple wifeys left me heartbroken.

Fuck women, get your eggs from the state boys. You'll never be cheated on, never be left penniless, never have ur wife go nuts and murder your children.

We've been over this again and again and again.
If people want to check out on life, you can't force them to come back.
>le Sup Forums hivemind meme
Not everyone here is the same but one thing is very clear to most here.
Society hates us, treats us like shit, and we have no chance of fixing it at this point.
We don't owe them a damn thing and if this triggers you so badly then I'll keep doing it just to spite you.
We all know you're going to post this again and again with different proxies worded differently but with the same message and we'll give you the same answer.
Fuck off leaf

Because watching sports, working, and drinking all day is so much better.

Women tell me im the best sex they ever had lmao, think what you want

Fuck you leaf, I'll never stop smoking weed

>dont let a woman ride you because she hungers for your cock that bad and wants to work for you in bed.

k

Hookers tell me the same thing. Knowing they've been with hundreds of guys, that's a compliment.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7RDipF1ObI

Observe.

you are literally paying them though. They literally lie for a living.

This is some great advice broseph. I'm gonna print it out and put it up in my man cave.
Right next to my collection if beer steins.
You wanna play pool?
Come over dude, but no chicks amirite? This is a bros night only.
Maybe we can go on the prowl for some pussy later but don't forget the bro code. If you happen to score some mad gash and I don't, remember the bro code. You've got to turn it down so you can come back with your bros and play pool.

I thought this shit was common sense, but seeing the reactions (it probably is a vocal minority), im surprised at the amount of cucks on Pol

>>playing video games
>implying

>Stop browsing 4pleb
Then why are you here?

Stopped reading when I saw leaf

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

I would live as I desire you fucking canacuck. I don't give a fuck about what woman or society want

>calls out everyone browsing Sup Forums
>posts on Sup Forums
>capitalizes women and men unironically

No thanks.

Checking out of society is the ultimate not-giving-a-fuck on women. Don't pay taxes to pay for other's offspring.

nah brah not the case sorry

But i have assburgers.

yep

OP, ive been smoking weed for 5 years now and have been off and on during those 5 years. I'm tired of how lethargic and lazy i get.
However, i seem to have developed a psychological attachment to it. How can i stop and break this terrible habit?

Don't smoke for a whole month. Then never smoke again.

Do exercise or something fun to take your mind of smoking that first week. Afterwards you will crave it when offered but keep declining and it will get better and easier to stay off weed.

Women like money.

The skanky ones will even lay with a nigger and pop out mudpuppies to get welfare money.

So make money.

I think allowing Canadians on Sup Forums was a mistake.

I tried quitting cold turkey once and managed to get 3 months without smoking, but since then anytime i tried after i kept getting sucked back in. Is there another way, or am i gonna have to just man the fuck up?

>hookers like repeat customers
>hookers tell customers, "you are best customer"
Hmmmm...

look at all those harsh edges

yet you are on Sup Forums doing the same thing your encouraging us to do different

>checking out of society
>beta

Yes. "Checking out of society" is beta as fuck. The white man was meant to conquer this world. When the chips are against the white man, he rises up and fucks his oppressor in the ass, usually builds a new civilization in the process.

Go to tech school/community college, learn a skill and then start a business. Go get a valuable college degree. Get busy doing something big. Sign up for classes this coming semester.

If society hates you, conquer society.

I swear I have a troll army that follows me online trying to persuade me to get my life together. FAT CHANCE. Where my billions government?

thanks for the advice, leaf

now if you excuse me, I have to go buying some good quality weed

>women lyke confidence guyz!!!
not really.

>start doing shit
why? what's the point?

>forget women!
I thought I was supposed to be confident so I could get women?

>have sex with women!
I thought I was supposed to forget them?!

>HUGE potential
and? why the fuck does some bitch deserve my potential? why does the world? fuck all of you, and then fuck you again.

>why do women only go after Alphas?
they don't.

>checking out of society
society checked out on us, fuckhead.

This nigga is right, and the way you guys react shows you're all virgins. Women love being treated like shit

>nothing is good enough for me whats the point of doing anything
This attitude is why you're depressed and your life is shitty. If you don't have the initiative to make your life better then you deserve your shitty circumstances.

I grant you an exemption on the day of the rake, unckednadian.