Connections in brain are like unique fingerprint or ID

iflscience.com/brain/brain-connections-unique-fingerprint/

so.. it mean our life purpose it getting very precious 3d - EXP who we can spend in afterlife or what ;)
mean, there no two identical people, like different "accounts"

>EVERY SNOWFLAKE IS SPECIAL.

>spend in the afterlife
this is the afterlife.

nope, i have near death experience and this what i see is definiletley no afterlife

had*

Where is my angel pussy and rivers of wine?

"angels" and human imagination about "heaven" is less worth then snow from last year..

Female brain to the left, Male brain to the right.

So what do I get when I die?

you have existed for billions of years haven't you gone out and got those things yourself? lazy prick I bet you lose like four bodies a century

Ur definiletly retarded

What the fuck you are on about?

How is Poland, Witcher-user?

>cutting the connections between the hemisphere is a cure for epilepsy

in first "few seconds"
when you finaly leave body... hm.. it will be a hard to say in words..

felling of pure love and comprehension.. some *feel of friendship, like be unity with everything*
you also dont feel co heavy comparing to human body, you know you use muscle to move your body, on other side there you feel.. light

thats what you feel in first few seconds

>connections in brain are like unique fingerprint or ID
In other news: no fucking shit, sherlock.
>Modern age
>""""research"""""

Good thing I don't have epilepsy then.

That is the chemicals in your brain making you feel bliss and unity when dying, not some spirtual bullshit.

That sounds gay. I want my gibs and pussy!

later i meet with something. not angel, look like energy ball. rather something like smart, inteligent being, wise?
i start asking questions, many
he just give me answer on few of them
and later some force pull me and i`m again here
i miss these feels on other world / dimension

begging about pussy is illogical comparing to feel of pure love after death

maybe. maybe not. i saw what i saw, what i can tell you more
so yes. for me 3d- exp is still more realistic version then ethernal hell/ paradise

I do wonder if perception of time is actually possible once the body dies.

Even a split second after dying, your perception of time could potentially end, meaning you would exist outside of the passage of time, or at least your consciousness would.

I always remember that the ride never ends. Imagine if we are reborn into a quantum world ruled over by interdimensional zionists.

also each neuron is different from the others, neural networks BTFO, ai BTFO

that only happens if you have been good, if not your soul burns away

I like to think that with literally infinte amount of time something will happen to "me". Since when you die 1 billion years go past you immediately. Something has got to happen with INFINITE amount of time. But I don't believe in spirtual beings or stuff like that.

"outside" there is no time. there is only NOW. THIS MOMENT

exept that you can please everything what you want.
"ask and it shall be given"

so for me harder life = more exp
more exp = ?

if you never saw a colour how you could dream or imagine about them
if you never fell lonely, angry or sad how you can appreciate this feel of unity?

This is why it's so hard to fully reduce the activity of the mind to the properties of its physical substrates. You must include the functional-organizational and exclude the spooky shit, like souls. You know, like a normal person...

You think death is something you can just do to yourself with gravity, pills and a bottle of scotch? You think you can simply walk into the ocean and obtain the sweet silence of death, just like that?

There's no room for you in hell. Doomed to blow across the earth like a leaf in the wind, or a forgotten doll. Everyone you love will move out of your observation frame. The stars will slowly shift position. But you will never change.