What ethnic groups are these countries made up of?

What ethnic groups are these countries made up of?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaporizhian_Sich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Polotsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia
youtube.com/watch?v=b6eFaghBgCs
youtube.com/watch?v=CaZE-mTPi20
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert
youtube.com/watch?v=PjbC1fWX6Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Belarus is most Russians

>Ukraine West is Polish
>Ukraine East is Russian

>Moldova is mostly gypsy Romanians

niggers

Slav animals

>Ukraine

No such thing.

>United States
>62% white and falling

We're heading for African tier

Pretty much this.

gfs mom is a moldovan jew

>how to spot a Russian
Nobody even said anything about Ukraine being a country, OP asked about ethnic group make up.

Fucking dumbass

wanna see how the US looked like in 1700?
such a dumb argument

So Germany and Italy are not a thing either?

Part of Belarus is our clay

You have no right to Belarusian or in fact our clay.

>Moldova
Mixture of Balkan and East European. Speak a Romanian, a Romance language

>Ukraine
Mixture of East european, Caucasian, Anatolian. Speak Ukrainian, a slavic language

>Belarus
Mixture of East european and Baltic. Speak Belorussian, a slavic language

god, even moldavia is not a fixed country. Transistian is a seperated country which is only russian. Also east Ukraine is pretty russion now, i mean you can only pay with russian money or ( ironicly ) US Dollars. But if you dont speak russian, i would not reccomend to travel to eastern ukraine nowadays

Eastern Ukraine is fine apart from part of it.

yes, we have rights to bring back old commonwealth

I nearly got arrested at a checkpoint between the front lines by both sides

Russians, some Poles and different turkic and asiatic peoples that were brought here by the bolsheviks after holodomor.

Belarus=Russia+Poland
Ukraine=Russia+Turkey+very minor Polish admixture

> Asiatic
Next to none

I wish that were the case

slavs aka horsefuckers

Ukrainians are the niggers of the slav world

Wow, what's up with the butthurt over a simple joke?

So how is it? Do Ukrainians even exist? How do White Russians in Belarus differ from regular Russians? Is this all Russians propaganda claiming Ukrainians are simply confused Russians or is Ukrainians/Belarus actually Western propaganda?

I don't know what to believe in

>going to DPR/LPR
>ever
You were going to buy guns for Ahmed or try to fight for Russkies, didn't you?

>Belarus is mostly Belarussians who speak Russian
>Western Ukraine is made up of Zaporzhians/Ruthenians/Ukies/whatever Sup Forumswants to call them
FTFY

no i was visiting the grandma of a friend of mine ( with her) in the area of donezk. I've been in worse areas before and she speaks russian and ukrain so it was not a big problem for me. She didnt have any problems at all.

no such countries

Sub race of whites with degenerate Roma scammers.

I will just tell you some facts and you will be free to make your own conclusion:
1. Before 1917 Russians consisted of Great Russians (what is now just Russians), Little Russians (now Ukrainians) and White Russians (Belarus), more or less the same way that Germans consist of bavarians, prussians etc (only Russia was united two centuries earlier than Germany).
2. Germany financed different separatist and revolutionary movements inside Russian Empire during WW1 so that they could make peace with separatists and transfer soldiers to the western front.
3. People who call themselves Ukrainian now were the stronghold of russian nationalism and extreme right-wing movements (like Black Hundred) because of their historic expirience with jews (ukraine was in the pale of settlement).
4. Bolsheviks picked up this idea of dividing us into a different nations because it helped them to defeat nationalism.
5. Almost all of people who today tell Ukrainians that they are totally separated nation are jews.

>Canada
Now remove Alberta frome those statistics and we wouldn't even show up

daily reminder that Atatuturk was a gay jew
and that the kurds can kick your ass all day everyday

:^)

Sounds like what I about imagined. But how much did the Little/White Russians differ from Great Russians? How different is the language, what cultural differences?

You will have the political support of Finland with all the slavthings-conflicts you ever have of if you gib bak Karelia and deport Mari/Mordvin to Karelia. Trust me, I'm President.

this senpai. Should be split between Austria/germany which should be one nation and Russia.

bullshit.
russians and east ruthenians were of different nationalities even in the 17th century, completely different mentality and different culture, which had heavy polish influences

Who?

>Ukrainians

no such thing, they are Russians who everyone calls Hohols

>Belarusians

Pretty much Russians

Belarusians and Ukrainians are a meme people

Ataturk, or whatever he's called

first president of turkey
local flaming homsexual
secret jew

Pretty much every Turk wants to blow his dick for modernizing the country.

And their still in denial of the fact that he's queer and Jewish

This was intentionally done by the USSR, instead of having these places stay separated by their old natural borders, they fucked it all up by moving around borders. Some say that attaching these parasitic minorities to these counries was done so they could easily be destabilized. Such is the case in Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine. And in some other smaller cases, Belarus, Kazakstan, Estonia, Latvia.

How do Ruthenians differ from Russians?

I want to know the truth as accurately as possible so that I can predict the future better.

>But how much did the Little/White Russians differ from Great Russians?
Little russians had some dialect thats now mutated into ukrainian language which nobody of them used until this crimean shit started. Cultural differences consist of repainted russian national dress and of Taras Shevchenko, 'founder of the ukrainian literature', guy who lived half of his life in saint petersburg and other half in exile in siberia, wrote most of his prose in russian and popularized the term 'hohol'.
White russians had literally nothing.

>gib bak Karelia and deport Mari/Mordvin to Karelia
pootin will not allow separatism :(

Trust me, I'm President.
is that true that your son got raped by a refugee?

Fucking crazy pole always fucks the shit up. Ruthenians are literally the fourth people besides white/great/little russians and are irrelevant because there is 1,5 of them in comparison to others.

>Belarus

90% Russians, 10% Belorussians. Imagine if 90% of the people in Austria say they're German and 10% say they're Austrian.

>Ukraine

Russians in the east, Tatars (i.e. shitskins) concentrated in Crimea, Ukrainians in the centre and west.

^ Independent Belarus and Ukraine make as much sense as having an independent West Country while England still exists, or an independent Bavaria while Germany still exists. Yes they're different, but only very slightly.

>Moldova

The only country that Russia should stay away from. The country should be annexed by Romania, but the Russians colonised a very narrow area called Transnistria and so they pressure the entire country from unifying with the rest of Romania. Imagine it's 1938, Finland and Karelia exist at the same time as independent nations (Karelia and Finland were unified in reality), and Russia colonised a very small strip of land in Karelia to prevent Karelia from unifying with Finland.

Crimea is 50% shitskin 50% Russian, forgot that. It's not 100% shitskin.

well belarussians are basically because of soviet and russian imperial policy

you know that country, great duchy of lithuania?
it was pretty much belarus

the language was different than russian, they had orthodox christianity, the mentality was proto-murican (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty) as opposed to classic russian mentality
but during that time they were more similar to poles than to russians

Moldova's old border doesn't actually go past the Dniester, the USSR fucked it up by attaching a part of Ukriane to Moldova and then attaching a part of Moldova to Ukriane.

ruthenia = pycь you dumb nigger
the term ruthenians means all of east slavic people
but of course how would a russian know, you claimed the term for yourself due to your imperialism

>Polish delusions
Belarus and part of Ukraine are somewhat different because of Polish rule.
Otherwise in past they were part of Rus' realm. They are literally ethnic Russians and modern Belorussians are just flavored Russians in every sense.
Also see what Novgorod was.

Why doesnt west and east ukraine separate already?

Nothing of Belarus is yours stupid toilet nigger

I'd take Slavs over turks 11 times out of 10

And what you're spouting is literally Polish imperialism, you want to divide Russians so you could dominate the remnants.
Which makes you literally no different from Russians. Are you dumb or something?
Russians prevailed and you didn't, get over it. You no longer have capacity to mess with them.

Ethnicity in that region matters little, its more of a language separation. Except Moldova, where there is some Romanian ethnicity too.

Belarusian, Ukrainian and Russian are technically pretty much one Ethnos.

Glad you save it.
Belarus - Far West - Russified Poles, elsewhere - Russians
Ukraine - West - mix of Russians, Jews and Poles; East - mix of Russians, Poles, Tatars, Jew and Turk. 100% genocide tier

Belarus mostly Russians, true Belorussians are on the verge of extinction.
Ukraine mostly Ukrainians and Ruskies

Slavs for Belarus and Ukraine, with some Tatars in Ukraine south.

Gypsy Romanians in Moldova

Belarus was literally never Polish in history. It was Lithuanian.
Lithuanians seized those land from Mongol overlords, but local power-holders were Russian princes and Lithuanians allowed them to retain privileges in exchange for accepting their rule.
Of course then Muscovites claimed that they are true rulers of Russian nation and thus conflicts happened.
It's true there is some cultural distinction but that exists/existed in every nation, especially one as vast as Russian is. To name a few, France, Germany, Italy especially.

>with some
All self-reported ethnic Ukrainians in the East are Turks-Tatar untermenschen to smaller or bigger degree. The sooner Ukraine is cleansed, the better

>true Belorussians
And what is that? A bit more Polonized Russians?
Keep in mind those "real" Belorussians were nobility. Peasantry in both Ukraine and Belarus was Polonized a lot slower and never as much as nobility.
And finally despite your nationalist ideas besides Catholicism there is no vast gulf between Polish and Russian culture. Poland was always more similar to Russia than Germany for example, though as time went on that changed a bit.

I'm just saying how it used to be in the past centuries.
>And what you're spouting is literally Polish imperialism, you want to divide Russians so you could dominate the remnants.
>Which makes you literally no different from Russians. Are you dumb or something?
>Russians prevailed and you didn't, get over it. You no longer have capacity to mess with them.

>>>>implying
stop putting words in my mouth

it went different way
first there were Ruthenians united under one country
then they divided amongst themselves
in the meantime they developed different cultures
then suddenly ivan IV claims to be the tsar of all ruthenias and that he must protect endangered russian minorities

it's like italians claimed nowadays that they're the only true roman successors and all others are just italians abroad

>Ukraine East
Eastern Ukraine = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaporizhian_Sich and they didn't like both Poles and Muscovites

Belarus = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Polotsk

Moldova - aren't they Romanians basically? They even have almost the same flag

>Poland was always more similar to Russia than Germany for example
it was different from both of them, with both influencing
there used to be a huge german minority in Poland, since the middle ages, including peasants, knights and burghers (don't know the english term)

And I'm saying the same. Only our versions differ yet mine is based on real history, not Polish (or Russian) nationalist myths.
>Ruthenians
Western term for Russians. Use proper term. Russians. That's how those people called themselves.
>ivan iv
Ivan IV had more legitimacy at claiming overlordship over Russian Orthodox nation than some Polish Catholic magnates.
Besides it wasn't just Ivan IV, his predecessors did same, namely Ivan III and Vasili III. They waged war against Lithuanians.

Poland is literally more similar to Prussia and Saxony than to Russia. Except for always drunk ugly men and world famous whores Poland and Russia have nothing in common.

Polish magnates would be better for regular Russians than Ivan IV. Truly a bad example

>is that true that your son got raped by a refugee?
Where on Earth did you hear that? If it was Russian media, man, what the fuck.

>pootin will not allow separatism :(
I don't quite understand the game Putin is playing. He could buy the support of Finland and the Finnish so easily, but he decides to play the ''fear us'' -card by having planes violate our airspace. Returning the 'worthless' area of Karelia he would demolish the anti-Russian feelings and make an ally of Finland so easily. Especially if the Mari/Mordvin would be allowed to resettle the returned Karelia. A small price for a hugely strenghtened status in the Baltics geopolitics.

There was also a lot of Germans in Russia.
But my point is Poland and Russia were two different breeds of a similar culture.
Poland was more nobility-dominated. Russia was too but it gradually centralized, most importantly starting with Ivan IV.
But it's not like Russians had no "republican" tradition. See Novgorod and Pskov for example.

Nope. Poles and Russians are still rather similar even if distinct nations.
Only Polish state was dominated by nobles while in Russian state boyars gradually lost power.
If you think Polish magnates were so great see how Ukraine enjoyed their rule.
Ivan IV was awful by the later part of his reign, but he was probably insane or maybe even poisoned by mercury.

FUCK LITHUANIA TOO

BELARUS STRONG!

>pootin will not allow separatism
except in neighbouring countries

>That's how those people called themselves.
If muscovy didn't claim the term for themselves I wouldn't need to use 2 terms for those 2 separate concepts. One is for the east slavic peoples in general, especially during the Kievan Rus; the other is for nation that continues the legacy of Muscovy
If you think they are the same you're delusional or spouting russian revisionism
Either way it's nice to have a distinction so I dont know what your problem is
>than some Polish Catholic magnates
You are the only one mentioning polish magnates
>not Polish (or Russian) nationalist myths.
I'm not saying shit. where did I say something out of nationalist myth?

>How do Ruthenians differ from Russians?
Who the hell knows. The territory of Ukraine has a different history of development and was under different influences than Moscow

Western Ukraine is this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia

Ruthenians flocked there from the Tartars in the 13th century and now they claim that Lwów is ethnically ukrainian

The deciding factor that separated Ukraine from Moscow was imo the fact that they have been introduced to a different culture and more importantly - to the concept of citizen's rights and representative bodies. When Grand Duchy of Lithuania joined the Kingdom of Poland, they didn't have property rights there, because the Duke as the "hospodar" treated the state as his own property. Property rights were only transmitted to GDL through the union with the Crown

Maybe your own media is playing the "Russian agressor" story so you get that impression?
Because you're right, it makes no sense to antagonize Finns. He won't return parts of Karelia because that wouldn't be popular with Russian nationalists.

>how Ukraine enjoyed their rule
Occupied half-turkish cossack untermenschen prone to terrorist partisan attack without a legal state is no comparison to Russians.
>Ivan IV was good
Mouzjik, please. I see that you love the whip, but tell that to his victims and people of Novgorod.

Ruthenians are part of bit Russian ethnos who refused to be called Ukrainians unlike their West """Ukrainian""" neighbours

He's talking about this guy. A war hero who gave us independence, removed kebab and modernized our country. The first thing he did after the independence war was to shut down all freemasony lodges and kicked them out. He was poisoned by der juden and died

He's somehow a secret jew according to gypsy logic, I don't know why

Grand Principality of Moscow was an entity. There are no Muscovites except in regional sense. Muscovites didn't claim the term, they were always Russians. Just like Ukrainians. It's also a regional term ("people from borderlands").
Of course in past all this mattered a bit less.

Galicia was part of old Rus Kingdoms. Only Russia or independent Galicia are legitimate options. The latter being the smartest, since it's the only region in Ukraine without turkish or tatar genetic poison, and being part of Russia means being enriched by subhumans

KEK
Turks ASIANED a whole continent
youtube.com/watch?v=b6eFaghBgCs

Poles, Ruthenians and Russians.

I hope I'll discovered next year, as I intend to backpack there in March/April

Ivan IV was good for his early actions. Later on, no. His actions plunged Russia into chaos obviously.

>irrelevant Balkan shithole and outskirts of """Ukraine"""
>whole continent
We don't even see it as real Europe

>. The latter being the smartest, since it's the only region in Ukraine without turkish or tatar genetic poison

why do I still frequent this board

>Returning the 'worthless' area of Karelia he would demolish the anti-Russian feelings and make an ally of Finland so easily
The moment he tries to do it, he hangs. Simple as that.

Europoors. But seriously: Ukrainians, Belarussians, Romanians (no such thing as "Moldovan", ethnically speaking). That's ignoring the multiple ethnic minorities that live in each, oc.

Am I wrong? This is the average face of those who glorify butchers of the Poles

russians are even more mongoloid tho

t. slav slave

Turks > Slavs
prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=CaZE-mTPi20

Turks conquered Roman Empire, Bulgarian Empire, Fatimid Empire etc etc...

Those from the North probably yes but Ukies were raped by Tartars as well

Does anybody else find it extremely cringeworthy and gay when Europeans refer to land as "clay"?

Russia was never directly ruled by Mongols, at least not old Russian principalities. They paid money and Mongols let Russian princes rule.
Modern Ukraine was devastated though. Kiev was a very large city for that time, and it was ruined.

>Galicia was part of old Rus Kingdoms
I know but from what I've read it was mixed ethnically and the Ruthenians became a decisive majority only after they had fled from the Mongols. At least this is how Feliks Koneczny presents it (polish historian, also of Rus)

That's like false. No one in Europe has mongol admixture, and even if there were some - it would be Ukraine again - look at the areas mongols had control over. Russians have some Finnic admixture and that's about it. Out of "Slavs" - the most most chinky are Poles(lipkas) and East Ukrainians.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal ofHuman Genetics (Volume82, Issue1, 10January 2008, P. 236–250)

true true... they sound like fags

Our media is biased as fuck no doubt, but it's hard to deny that the Russians have violated our airspace way to often for it to be accident. Our military (which ultimately consists of We the People) is not an organization that would lie about Russian airspace violation. We have a proxy-Russian newspaper and I don't think even they've denied the airspace violations.

Also the shady deals with Russian companies buying a lot of land close to strategic areas for no reason. The anti-Russian feelings are not only because of media bias. I wish we could trust the Russians, but we can't.

More Empires Turks would have conquered and added millet's to, Austrian Empire, Russian Empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert

youtube.com/watch?v=PjbC1fWX6Yk

I'm not even Slav, I'm Bavarian and I have ancestors who financed weapons and powder to clean the menace back in 1683. You did nothing, Ottoman Empire was a joke - took useless shitholes, stripped right there