I can't believe you faggots fell for the Trump meme

I can't believe you faggots fell for the Trump meme.

He literally used you for votes and bailed as soon as he got into office. Sounds like a politician to me.

>The Alt Right put Trump in the WH
when will this meme end?

It won't end because it's more than a meme, it's fucking true.

Nobody is falling for this crap.

Shill

>altright forced meme
>you/we/us
You missed reddit by mile. /poll/ dindu nuffin.

>Go to Sup Forums
>Be unable to determine shills from real people
>Pretend it's a collective hivemind called 'x'
>Post a thread about 'y'
>Screencap it
>x thinks y!
It's the ultimate samefag.

Sup Forums was never alt-right shill.
The first time Sup Forums get called alt-right, it started with media and a frog.

It's OWS all over again.

Grassroots movement. Scares those in control.

They unleash the useful idiots. Take something about financial disparity and turn it into an identity politics fuck fest. Create it's "leaders" to discredit the movement.

History repeats itself. Don't be fooled by the shilling. The "alt-right" meme was created to label a grassroots movement, now they've created it's "leader" and who'd have guessed, he's an easily discredited moron who can't defend his position.

There is no alt-right.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
choose one, shill

Sup Forums isn't alt-right, and anyone claiming they are alt-right is retarded.

Fake news right there.

Alt-right kids are fucking retarded. We finally have an alpha in office who will take on the regressive left and the media, and these fuckers are upset because he's not a Nazi. Do you have any fucking idea how autistic you look giving the Hitler salute to Trump? You actually think Americans will rally around a Nazi revival platform? Go back to your youtube flat earth theories.

You guys are absolute cancer.

Richard Spencer is a whore for the press. He wants nothing more than to be on CNN.

He's either retarded or controlled opposition.

what members think what now? I'm supposed to trust the new york daily news?

>Alt-right members say they were 'fooled' by Trump

Lying media once again. It was the Media and the left that was fooled by the Alt-Right.

Richard spencer is a fucking asshole co-opting alt right for attention so he can get on CNN.
fuck em

>divide Trump from his violent alt-right support base right before rigging the re-count

Jokes on you his violent supporters are primarily not alt-right at all

Daily reminder that terms like "alt-right" are about as meaningless as music genre words.

Get your heads out of pleb-town.

>alt-right """""think""""" tank

Well, to be fair storm faggots would be fooled by an Austrian born Jewish artschool reject if they were around in the 30s.

Fuck the so called "alt-right" cucks.

They were controlled opposition made by the Lame Stream Media.

Sup Forums was never alt-right and it will never will.

Sup Forums put Trump in the whitehouse
Nazi larpers are a minority of Sup Forums

That's about all, peace out

>Do you have any fucking idea how autistic you look giving the Hitler salute to Trump?
he did not

This

>literally plebbit and r/thedonald the real life group

no thank you, I am not gay

Sup Forums never limited itself to the label alt-right but we did cautiously support their movement because they were helping Trump

If the recount gives the election to Hillary we will need their help in the ensuing revolution

> he fell for the alt-right meme

>replying to leftist on a raid

>implying I didn't know that trump was a centrist and voted on him based on that fact

I can't speak for the rest of these faggots but I knew what I was getting.

Jesus fuck, this Richard Spencer is one spoiled fucking cunt

The President of the United States doesn't want to suck that cock of a bunch of loser Naziboos shrieking "Heil Trump" and they feel like Trump betrayed them? Stupid fucking idiots, I hope some leftist really does smash his fucking head in.

if alt-right is supposed to mean white nationalist why are they so fucking surprised

nothing Trump said makes him more than a civic nationalist

and civic nationalist to white nationalist is a big fucking gap

actually nazi larpers are a little over half of Sup Forums according to the polls

Look at the backing this cunt had
All-hail Sup Forums

Everyone posting in this thread is a shill, man Sup Forums has a huge shill problem

do some people here seriously think Sup Forums is affiliated with the alt right?

the alt right are basically just shitters that are riding on the coat tails of Sup Forums's dank maymetic maymays, you guys know that right?

hey dumbass, none of us thought trump was the perfect candidate. He is the deportation guy, 1 step at a time moron.

lol bullshit, you must be conflating things to get to that number. Just look at natsoc generals there is hardly anyone posting in that shit, there's probably more ctr on here than actual natsoc.

>implying Sup Forums will answers polls about Nazis honestly
>implying we won't all say we're Nazis to trigger the newfags

The rust belt put Trump in not your fucking special snowflake movement

1 post by this id bandit strikes again, pol lured and baited to perfection. weather at 10.

Weird. No one aksed me how I felt.

Just like they didn't ask me who I would vote for.

>oh no, Trump admonished us, what ever shall we do

Fuck alt right. I voted for trump because of his policies. I would disavow the degenerate "all-right" as well.

I don't give a shit about any form of the "right". I voted for a candidate not a party.

I love these /stormfront/ retards, they fall for every meme they come across.

That's not the purpose of this deflection and you know it.

They went all in on racism. They went all in on sexism. The fact that there are some Nazi role-players here, and some Nazi role-players amongst his support, is all they need to start pushing a narrative that those same racist and sexist people got him elected.

Admitting it was because of the Rust Belt means admitting that Democratic campaigns are no longer connected to the white working-class in any meaningful way.

This is damage control. Nothing more.

>Wahhh muh book sales
>Wahhh why does only Ann make money?
>Wahhh our trademarked "movement"

Maybe some underlings say that, but Richard Spencer wouldn't have.

It's just the media taking any opportunity to try to stick it to the alt-right.

Who says Sup Forums is 'alt-right'? Oh yeah, the MSM.

Opinion discarded.

Trump is a civic nationalist, not a white nationalist. Alt-righters are fucking retarded for projecting their own political views onto him and thinking he would be the Führer 2.0

Apparently, the alt-right, an organization that no one thought existed and that the mainstream media had thought had no power or organization, who put donald Trump in the white house, Already has an alt-right think tank with a established reputation for alt-right ideology that denounces Trump for not following pre-established rules of the alt-right.

Do these people even fucking think sometimes? They are trying to co-opt the alt-right movement like they did with the TEA party in 2010-2012.

So if he is a politician would hillary made a difference at all? Or would she bow down to the jew cock like trump?

>Got into office

Trump's done more than Obama and he's not even in office. The fact that you're criticizing his actions "as president" proves that lol

>I need positive reassurance for everything I do

Trump can call me nazi trash all day for all I care, as long as he builds the wall and cut down on the non-white population

>alt-right
>fat attention whore larper
pick one

this meem is so stale I can't even eat it with wine and cheese

The only people who are up in arms about this are the idiots. Go listen to the Daily Shoah's perspective on the matter. Of course Trump disavows, but we shouldn't be upset with him or with Spencer. The Alt-Right needs to continue pushing the redpills and gathering followers and attention, but Trump needs to remain unassociated with it so that he can do his job unobstructed.

Stop being fucking retarded. Stop carrying water for the enemy. Stop letting them demoralize you and stop self-censoring yourself. This attack had NO effect except that you dipshits are acting like it was a nuke.

>Trump disavowing the alt right
>suddenly Sup Forums disavowing the alt right too

h-haha, we were never the alt right

How can you guys be such megalomaniacs? Shure, Sup Forums played a minor role in his election, but do you idiots really think you got the man elected? Even the fucking degenerate libtards are not as stupid as this

What's he supposed to do? Come out and say he's allied with stormcucks who LARP as Nazis? He can't reveal his power level to much, Sessions and Bannon caused a big enough chimpout. If you honestly expected Trump to be openly sympathetic to the alt-right, you're retarded. He was never meant to be an end all be all to our problems, he's simply a massive step in the right direction.

This and checked, the alright is a forced meme to discredit the real nameless nationalist movement

This.

The alt-right was real, in their minds.

This is good, the alt right stays a fringe group that fades into irrelevance in the next few months and Sup Forums (which was never the alt right to begin with) gets to keep its legitimacy

Sup Forums was never alt-right, it's not even right.

Everyone on Sup Forums is actually left and just pretend to be racist for lulz.

>pretending to be racist

we absolutely won him the election. he wouldn't have even won the primaries without us

Also just because a Person goes on CAMERA and expresses the Same Views as some of the people here, does not mean he is the Leader of Sup Forums or even the leader of the Meme Movement "Alt/Right"

tldr: couldn't give one shit

We created the memes. The memes won this election.

I actually suck tons of nigger dick in real life

>maybe 50,000 of us across the US put the president in the White House

Why do alt-righters have such an unwarranted sense of self-importance? Even the similarly influential Nation of Islam isn't as annoying as you fucks.

pretty sure that's just you faggot

Richard didn't do shit. He just said hail Trump, then Tila Tequila and some literal Jewish guy gave the roman salute. What they won't tell you is how the ADL shook down a DC Maggiano's after the let the NPI guys dine there. On top of that, antifa decided to start a fight right outside the restaurant.

WE ARE NOT THE ALT-RIGHT THEY ARE DESCRIBING IN THIS ARTICLE.

WE JUST REALLY LIKE TRUMP.

STOP TRYING TO CONNECT US TO THIS SHIT.

Nigga hate to Burst your Bubble.

WikiLeaks, FoxNews, and James O'Keefe put Trump in Office.

All we did was their Dirty work, for Free. Keep in mind all those people are getting paid millions for their work.

i think they forgot that you need people of the targeted audience to listen if you want the hegelian dialectic to work

>Alt-Right members
they make it sound like an organisation. Fucking hell.

Fuck off back to TRS

nice b8 m8 full h8 m8 get a d8 m8

saged

fox news is just as bad as the rest of MSM except for hannity

you did not even do the dirty work. Spamming memes and conspiracy theorys is something Sup Forums dose every day. Truth be told, clinto put trump in office, had it been Pence or Trump things could have been much diferent

*or bernie

Bill O'Reilly, Bret Beir and Hannity all are good, also National Fox News did report fairly

NatSoc is left acshually

Richard Spencer is such a faggot.

>he denies the influence of memes in this election
>he denies the prophetic power of lord kek
begone heathen

>Clinton still isnt president

This is exactly what I wanted though.

>implying Sup Forums isn't made up of all manner of conservative and right-leaning ideologies
>implying it wasn't the rust belt that won us this glorious victory

I'm not part of the aut right and anyone who is should return to the_donald

Wtf is "alt-right?" These loonies that need to so carelessly label everything are very problematic. Does the individual even exist anymore?

this is our logo new fag

>Sup Forums was not even right.
>not even right.
>le pretending
This isn't reddit friendo.

Alt right is a bunch of liberal redditors who dislike sjws and the establishment

stfu newfag.

Nope. Everything's gotta have labels. Hence why there's over 40 made up genders next to the two real ones. Even tomboy is becoming a gender. For all their talk of wanting (((unity))) progressives are all too eager to create even more divides with these obnoxious labels.

i cant believe you useless eaters fell for the democracy meme

you literally think politicians run the country

sounds like blue pill to me