Vice treats whether or not hate crimes against white people are possible as unclear grey area

Vice treats whether or not hate crimes against white people are possible as unclear grey area.
mobile.twitter.com/Jamie_Weinstein/status/802156693434077184

The fucking audacity of these guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/can-you-commit-a-hate-crime-against-a-white-person
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/21/hamilton-star-brandon-victor-dixons-twitter-behavior-surprising-after-on-stage-pence-letter-reading.html
youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime_laws_in_the_United_States
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/tables-and-data-declarations/5tabledatadecpdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well a hate crime is a social construct so anything that is socially determined is not universally absolute.

>

Liberals confused by white people becoming more extreme

Post link?

Not to random Twitter pages, to the topic in the OP.

usual suspects

But the law is meant to be based around deductive logic where set premises lead to absolute conclusions, with leeway provided in extrenuous circumstances. This is the whole basis for introducing precedent in the first place.

Declaring a definition like "hate crime" as something ephemeral defeats the whole purpose of law to begin with.

Laws aren't perfect. However I'm not saying hate crimes are harmless to society. Societies change their morality as time goes by. If the whole population believes that it's okay to do hate crimes to white people, why shouldn't the law reflect that? In the context of that society, words, laws are only based on what the society feels is appropriate.

Why does it defeat the whole purpose of law to begin with?

Leave a bunch of women in an office together and they try to solve problems the world already solved generations ago.

Yes, shooting a white person and yelling "die whitey, kill all white children" is just as much of a hate crime as killing a latino and yelling "die spic." Any other justifications you try to make "well whites benefit from la-di-da privilege/institutions" then you're making excuses for your hatred of someone's race.

Hate can only exist in opposition to love, therefore a victim of a hate crime must embody a clear understanding of both emotions.
Even a cursory glance at the gamut of human societies shows that love, at least as something more than a flowery word for sexual attraction, is unique to western cultures. Or to put it more bluntly, to white cultures. Africa, South America, the Middle East...all lack a truly refined concept of love as we know it. So if the people produced by these societies do not understand love, how can they understand hate? And if they understand hate, how can they actualise such a thing as a hate crime?

Not only can white people be the victims of hate crimes, ONLY white people can be the victims of hate crimes. Everything else is just a wounded animal desperately imitating the screams of a human being.

Save shit like this for the 2020 meme war. People will need to be reminded what liberals really think.

KEK

In practice though, yelling die whitey is not a hate crime and justified self defense killing of a minority by a white person while being atracked is a hate crime. It's an explicitly anti-white law.

>democrats not 100% violently racist against whites

Despite your conclusion, your explanation sounds like youre suggesting non-whites are largely incapable of committing hate crimes because they lack the emotional capacity to do so.

Sorry
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/can-you-commit-a-hate-crime-against-a-white-person

What the fuck am I reading?

Someone congratulate the author of this article for helping to elect Trump. Shit like this is exactly why I voted for him

(((WEINSTEIN)))

I was with you until you said white people have emotions
s m h whitey can't even cross the street without shooting a brother

The law is suggestive of social engineering and critical theory of the Frankfurt School. It compells me to believe the end game of these types of laws is to break down society and pit races against one another

Spot on, user.

Hate crime laws are a joke.

Shit like this is why you should have a homogenous country.

The problem is that the majority of minorities are too retarded to acknowledge their own hypocrisy.

Exactly how i feel

They don't get to define what a hate crime is. We invented hate crime!

I hate crime now

Yea you can. You can commit a hate crime against anybody but media censors it because they love setting political predicaments over them.

These people need to be fucking killed.

So about how long until it goes from

> "Can you commit a crime against whites"

to

>"Can you commit a crime against whites"

?

I'm anxious to start our "Turner Diaries" purge

Whoops, meant "hate crime" in the first one

This is why we need nationwide Concealed Carry. You can't rely on law enforcement to protect you, or the justice system to prosecute, if you're targeted for a hate crime. Like the poor dude in Chicago pulled out of his car and beat to shit by a mob of niggers

Carry a firearm, train, and read up on the self defense laws in your jurisdiction. Kill as many of those fuckers that can legally get away with if you're attacked.

WELL SHIT IF I WASN'T RACIST BEFORE, YOU'RE GIVING ME A GOOD REASON TO BE NOW

HOLY SHIT END THIS MADNESS

White people are ruining this country

>Jamie (((Weinstein)))
Fucking kikes! They get so cocky just b/c society allows them to switch b/w the "white" and "minority" labels.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/21/hamilton-star-brandon-victor-dixons-twitter-behavior-surprising-after-on-stage-pence-letter-reading.html

>WAIT U SAYIN IZ POZZIBLE FO BLACKZ BE RAZIST N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET!?!?!?!?

^Everything about that article is wonderful, from how it exposes someone promoting "diversity" as an advocate for rape and white genocide, to how it puts feminazis into the Scylla/Charybdis situation of having to either condemn a black man for MUH SORE GYNY! or expose themselves as being full of shit

absolutely this

>Mfw I live in Florida

Next on Vice :
"Are crackers people ?"

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

>neo-nazi, jihadist, radical feminist
...to others simply known as (((((the Jew)))))

If everybody in amurika was afrecan amurikan we wouldnt have debt

So lucky dude. I'm stuck in California, our Sheriff only issues CCWs to his campaign donors. Actually going through the process of getting a FL CCW right now. So once National CCW Reciprocity passes, I'll be able to carry here in this state.

Nobody knows the blacks like me nobody

we oughta start doing the same, especially if you got a big german nose like mine

especially useful when denying the holocaust around strangers - a good way to suppress the "you just hate Jews argument/rebuttal"

you can commit a hate crime against any thing and any one.

Like love is a emotion that knows no boundarys so is hate a emotions with no boundarys.

It's Jewish privilege really: They're only white when they want to be.

Good luck bro. It's so nice being able to keep the ol' equalizer in the glove compartment, right next to the skittles and Arizona green tea.

>Jews
>White
>Ever

>Can You Commit a Hate Crime Against a White Person?

Hmm let's see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime_laws_in_the_United_States

>Hate crime statistics published in 2002, gathered by the FBI under the auspices of the Hate Crime Statistics Act of 1990, documented over 7,000 hate crime incidents, in roughly one-fifth of which the victims were white people.[61]

Seems so, case closed.

I know they're not white, but society affords them the position.

Personally i think white people smell like bologna and fat white people smell like spoiled cream cheede

>Goldberg
Goddamnit juice!

With there i own the world attitudes

>written by a black woman.
>opinion piece
>paying any attention to this

Big black beautiful woman. Sweetie get it right or pay the price neo naxi

>Sheriff only issues CCWs to his campaign donors.
aaaah LA county

>broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/can-you-commit-a-hate-crime-against-a-white-person
No where does it say it's a grey area. Read the fucking article. I would be the first to jump down there throats if it did.

These kinds of texts are actually good. It serves the purpose of pissing off whites, leading them to abandon liberalism in the future (perhaps even becoming redpilled).

Don't discourage them. The fire rises more every time these kikes open their mouths.

Despite what she says in the article, the FBI does break hate crime stats down by race. Those numbers show that blacks are more likely to commit a racially motivated hate crime than whites. According to the 2015 numbers, blacks make up 16% of racially motivated offenders vs 45% for whites. In the 2010 census blacks accounted for 12.6% of the US population and whites 72.4%.

Blacks commit a disproportionate number of hate crimes.

ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/tables-and-data-declarations/5tabledatadecpdf