My physics teacher think I'm an idiot for not believing in global warming and wants me to come to the next lesson with...

My physics teacher think I'm an idiot for not believing in global warming and wants me to come to the next lesson with "peer reviewed studies that disprove global warming".

Any help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2012/10/seven-recent-papers-that-disprove-man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UGqcweY1a3I
youtube.com/watch?v=DrWznOFq38s
principia-scientific.org/publications/Absence_Measurable_Greenhouse_Effect.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do something which your professor won't do? They're the teacher and if peer reviewed journals disprove global warming, they are supposed to know.

Send your professor to Sup Forums

You're screwed since peer reviewed studies that disprove global warming don't fucking exist. This is what happens when you let Sup Forums meme you into believing alt-right horseshit.

Autism is real

Remember: climate change is an undeniable fact, and does exist. However, there is no factual proof it is caused by humans, just look at the natural ebb and flow of earth's temperature for the past 100,000 years and you'll see there are periods where the temperature falls and rises, and most of earth's history never had polar ice caps.

Throw gasoline on his face and light him on fire. Ask him if it's warm enough for him.

the papers dont exist

That's funny, in my class it was the physics teacher who denied global warming.

I tried to get him to watch Stefan molynuex but apparently he's not a reliable source

>not a reliable source
not an argument

Tell him that all "peer-reviewed" journals dealing with climate science have become so politicized that they are basically religious texts at this point.

it is an argument.

A guy whose a professional youtube trolls opinion on complicated scientific matters cant be taken serious

>Discarding logic because of "muh missing peer reviewed studies"
>peer reviewed

Tell that stupid son of a bitch to end himself.

God damn it science is becoming joke these days...

Your teacher is an idiot.

Say you can't find such a source, but do bring him a peer reviewed source that proves the heliocentric model is accurate. Ramble about the number of scientists who KNEW it was true. And peer-reviewed.

Then ask the class, is it not possible that the peer reviwers are wrong? Ask the teacher if shame is an approved teaching method?

Why even go there with a teacher?
Especially when you know that its a controversial subject and you know for a fact that he has the opposing and accepted (and probably right) view? It literally does nothing for you and it can only negatively effect you.

just repeat what stefan molyneux says

You're fucked because global warming is real and all of the credible science is in your teachers favor. There is also evidence of humans contributing to the natural warming/cooling cycles the earth goes thrugh, making weather more extreme.
You're about to get btfo in front of your entire class, you should record it and post it here.

Bring the evidence of NASA """correcting""" old climate data

Climate change exists but there is no proof humans contribute excessively to it. Go with that or tell him to fuck off

Hide yo power level son. Don't argue with normies who have power over you

Same here, Hitler trips. Mine also thought that the universe was a standing wave pattern.

>peer review
>a joke
You aren't under a review here.

Emails eeleased by user showing tanpering with evidence about global warming

>humans produce more and more co2
>more co2 in the atmosphere doesnt warm the earth

inb4 muh cloud cover

inb4 muh natural heating and cooling cylces

I didn't even bring it up, my friend did and that's because the teacher use to make fun of me for supporting trump (let's just say after I asked how he felt the day after trump won, the Donald was never mentioned again)

hockeyschtick.blogspot.com/2012/10/seven-recent-papers-that-disprove-man.html

Global warming is real, but it's definitely not the biggest problem we face today and man-made global warming is a myth.

Error 404: Argument not found

To be fair he did shut the cloud cover argument down pretty well

>physics teacher
>school
get the fuck off

8/10 bait OP, you could have given slightly more detail to really get them going

>literally rejecting the main standard of science
Bulgarian education
No shit, Molyneaux has never done a study on climate change in his life. Look at the sources he gives out, if any.

Ask him to find the model that accurately predicts current and future trends based on past data.

>A guy whose a professional youtube trolls opinion on complicated scientific matters cant be taken serious

What is "point of view" scitard? What is discussion based on different interpretation of the facts? Not to mention how untrustworthy and objection prone are the "facts" by themselves!

Are we living in the middle ages where just a bunch of pseudo scientist and elitist cunts can have opinions?

>i don't like the results of scientific experiments conducted with integrity
>fucking pseudo science
Flag checks out, based retard.

Good luck with that. You need to come to terms with the fact that you're just ignorant and talking out your ass. You're not right because you're contrarian or have an ultra-conservative moron family.

You should research the Seuss Effect, oh wait..

I'd like to know how many STEM majors on Sup Forums outright deny climate change

tell her you don't need fucking peer reviewed studies.

that's the only way to deal with the kind of people who expect you to think and believe whatever (((authorities))) and (((studies))) say.

discount their entire premise. tell them that you doubt the basic tenants of science if you need to. tell her that most (((scientists))) aren't very smart and are full of shit, they basically serve as priests to whatever passes for the orthodoxy.

The goal of science is to disprove theories. If real scientists were working on the man made climate change issue we wouldn't be talking about it being settled scientists would be actively trying to disprove it and failing.

If you actually believe in climate changes, the solution is population control, not tax increases. The globalists just want a pot of cash to give to cronies.

the (((main standard of science))) isn't worth wiping your ass with.

suspicious0bsersor

:o

Why don't you believe in global warming if you can't defend your position?

Confirmed for never been into real science.

>Flag checks out, based retard.

Fuck you too shill.

You set yourself up for failure.

>Have a super liberal family
> Mfw trump won after they all said I was stupid for thibking he had a chance

That's nice. You're still wrong though. Bring this into your teacher.

>What is "point of view" scitard?
Something that you obviously don't understand.
>What is discussion based on different interpretation of the facts?
Different interpretations only go so far. If you look at the current research showing that CO2, methane and other greenhouse gases do heat up the earth, the data on human greenhouse gas emissions and conclude humanity is not responsible for climate change, your "point of view" goes against the facts.

>Are we living in the middle ages where just a bunch of pseudo scientist and elitist cunts can have opinions?
No, otherwise Sup Forums would be at the forefront of science.

flag rare as fuck

In the last 2 decades the penguins have settled to African & American continent. This is due to actual cooling of antarktis. Too cold to live tgere anymore. Provide him pictures of South African penguins.

That's a classic example of argument from authority. You should only be called to make your own rational argument, based on data, that demonstrates the falsehood of the AGW alarmist position. Pic related dashes the central claims made by that camp.

Most papers that disprove this are usually supressed.

Go look up Stefan Molyneux last climate video.

Memes aside it os one of his best podcasts.

>Look guys I did the parentheses!!!
Having your findings reviewed by your peers and debating the results with them has been used by humanity for scientific advancement since before Jews were even a thing in Europe.

>Bulgarian education

Oh yeah great approach. Nice argument! Now I "believe" in "the great and holly global warming". You have convinced me.

Amen.

Now get back to your black masters cock cuck.

Global warming or now called climate change is real, but not caused by carbon. It's caused by intentional weather modification, there is 400+ weather modification patents, just google them! Chemtrails, HAARP and GWEN towers cause climate change, nothing else.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGqcweY1a3I

youtube.com/watch?v=DrWznOFq38s

the fact that there existed an honest community worth talking to at one time does not mean that it still exists now.

are you pretending that things don't change or become corrupted? because i think you know that things can change or become corrupted, so i don't know what you expect me to say to "well we did it a long time ago too".

'science' is done. bury it.

You r fucked. Better go all Columbine on him and any other climate change believing schoolm8s

GO GET EM'
principia-scientific.org/publications/Absence_Measurable_Greenhouse_Effect.pdf

The argument is that the current rate of change is faster than normal

>Something that you obviously don't understand.

HAHAHAAHAHA. OK. Now fuck off.

>appeal to authority falacy

Guess what faggot, you dont have to be a climate scientist to debate and review scholarly journals about it.

no it isn't.

404 dummy.

Global warming is not a thing, climate change however is, we've been going through ice ages and drought for millennias, the human impact is close to unimportant in the whole scheme of thing

>Guess what faggot

RAPE
A
R
E

You literally don't know what you're talking about. Pretty typical. This is why the internet was a mistake. It gave the billions of dirt-stupid fucking plebs a voice. The plebs don't need a voice. They need to shut the fuck up and toil.

the Seuss effect is good evidence.

Obviously nothing is proved in science, but it gives support.

Basically it states:

>the ratios of C isotopes trapped in organic compounds in the earth (such as fossil fuels) are different than the ratios currently found in the atmosphere
>since the industrial revolution the ratios of C isotopes in the atmosphere has shifted towards those found in fossil fuels,
>the idea being that through human activity that organic compound was released into the atmosphere, and it's measurable

Or something like that

And they keep revising their models every few yers because the change is never as bad as they say it will be. I'll believe that human CO2 production is having a significant effect when they stop being fucking wrong

Ask him why his wife left him and if it has anything to do with his crippling impotence.

Being triggered over someone's opinion.

Hey guys I have fond the SJW!

uhh...better give up all your technology and medicines then. Also those hot pockets and diet coke you eat every day.

Nice argument, faggot

Point out this is the first time in 54 years that Tokyo has had snow. Surely the climate isn't heating up at an abnormal rate if it's getting colder.

Besides the world has gone through many phases of heating and cooling. Global Warming as a product of humans is most certainly a thing, buts its hyped up beyond its real implications and effects.

>Hey guys I have fond the SJW!

there has always been different species of penguins living in the tropics/neo tropics

You fucked up again. My argument was here: My last post was just observing that you were a moron.

Also, focus on the fact that only people who already believe in global warming become climatologists, and that all of them need global warming to exist in order to get paid.

That get paid based on the premise that it is.

Thats wrong faggot.

Climate change is real.

The green house effect of CO2 is real.

Humans are not the driving force behind our changing climate.

The feedback theory is not as severe as the models claim.

The ice melting has no measurable difference in reflection of solar radiation.

Warming has been on a vacation for a decade but atmospheric CO2 has continued to rise.

Scientists have an incentive to back the Human caused climate change narative, any attempt at a desenting theory is Stonewalled.

I don't know what it was like in the Berenstein universe, but Galapagos Penguins and other tropical species have always been a thing here.

it's hard to model an open environment, thinking about a huge number of variables.

Fuck 10 years ago scientists didn't know lakes could act as significant carbon sinks.

Better yet, go make a snowball and bring it into class. That'll show that fucking lying jew teacher!

climate =/= local weather

More erratic whether is expected in different areas while OVERALL global temps are expected to increase.

You better believe in climate change op, because its real.

The ideea however men are speeding it up is ridiculous and baseless.

Everything that "proves" mankinds effect on it has been debunked in the past 10 years.
Ask him what he thinks of the roman warm period.
Then ask him what he thinks of the medieval warm period.
And then ask him what he thinks about it being on schedule for another natural warm period.

Also ask him how mankind is also warming up mars at the same rate as earth.

These people try to create a false dichotomy where its either you believe in climate change or you think it doesnt exist, instead of it actually all being about that mankind isnt doing it.
Tell him he is a retard for thinking you're stupid enough to disbelieve the obviously real climate change, and then call him a even bigger dumb ass for thinking the fact climate change exists proves mankind is behind it.

So basically everything is the same as it was 45k years ago? What's your point, tardo?

Maybe because global warming is real, and you're an idiot for not believing in it.

No it isn't, moron. This is exactly what I was talking about.

predictive science done with practical purposes in mind isn't fucking peer reviewed. the ONLY REASON you have 'peer review' is so that people have to accept the word of the priests i mean scientists.

you think the science done to create new artificial flavorings is 'peer reviewed'? no, it's fucking proprietary. if you discover something through science, YOU DON'T FUCKING TELL EVERYONE. YOU PATENT.

the fact is that all of our real developments and tech have not come from 'science' as a entity but from private development research and military development. largely accomplished by engineers and chemists experimenting.

and when they figure something out, PROOF MEANS PRODUCT. not 'peer review'. the REAL people who count would laugh you out of the fucking room if you said your shit is 'peer reviewed'. who gives a fuck? lets see it WORK, they say.

and THAT is why your brain is full of FUCKING TRASH, your mind is a pile of fetid SHIT that has been pumped into you by the same people who want you to accept on social authority ideas that surrender your national sovereignty when everyone adopts them.

you're so fucking stupid.

What is so alarming about your pic?

>ou're screwed since peer reviewed studies that disprove global warming don't fucking exist. Th
this

Ask him to explain what caused the 2-mile thick ice sheet over North America to melt in less than a decade, causing the seas to rise by upwards of 400 feet in some locations.

Ask him why he has such an ego to think he and his puny species are a threat to something that has laughed off meteor impacts.

>They need to shut the fuck up and toil.

>i_have_no_arguments_but_i'm_smarter_and_youre_dumb.jpg

Way to go you nasty elitist bitch. Great idea!

Playing with fire, because it always end well!

>peer reviewed studies that disprove global warming

>implying this exists

It's not alarming at all. It just shows that we ARE in a warming trend and it's not refutable. AT ALL. Note I never claimed humans caused it either. But claiming that the Earth is not in a warming trend is the ultimate proof that you're a useful idiot Faux News audience member.

How is one to disprove a UN computer simulation of every carbon molecule on earth manifesting into a future of climate doom?

It's the equivalent of disproving God, and you also have to deal with an angry mob of climate fundies.

time will tell if the doom prophecies come true but even then as we see with religion, failed prophecies somehow has the odd physiological effect of reinforcing the prophecy!

stop using global warming, it's climate change now

Know how i know you're not in STEM and have never attempted to publish a scientific study?

Nope, the source of claims has no bearing on whether or not they are true. The claims stand or fall depending on the evidence. This is basic shit.