Election

Can this bitch cancel this election ? i'm scared ...

>she will never soothingly seduce me by whispering softly into my ears

Shit taste.

Old political fart scamming idiots. What else is new?

The Green Party pulled this shit in Ohio in 2004. Made no difference. Don't sweat it.

The deadline for a re-count is already over in WI. and PA. I thought?

Didn't they already recount Michigan aswell and saw Trump actually had more votes than originally thought?

yep

I really hope she takes all those millions and keeps them for herself. It would spark a whole new wave of liberal butthurt.

Imagine it.

Inb4 she needs $9-10million now. Strange that none of Trump's people have anything to say about this.

Because we want to see the liberals burn and jill stein to run for 2024

I'd save the rainforest for my gilfu

wait i read on an italian source that in PA the deadline is 11/28 and 11/30 in MI

Where have I seen this before?

some one needs to remove this jewess from the earth before she causes more trouble.

is she just fucking with people now? she went from 2.5M to 4.xM and now up to 7M. wtf is going on with this shit? it's obviously not a real effort, social experiment?

bump. is this true or not?

I want to spit on her dusty old muff and plow her hard.

i want to eat her asshole

>Those are filing fees alone. The costs associated with recounts are a function of state law. Attorney's fees are likely to be another $2-3 million, then there are the costs of the statewide recount observers in all three states. The total cost is likely to be $6-7 million.

This has been there since it started. For some reason they just didn't put the goal at the needed cost in the beginning.

I want to torture you both to death with a hammer and a blowtorch for feeling anything but revulsion for the enemy.

Yes that's true, PA is on Monday

Michigan has already recounted, and PA's recount process is so fucking convoluted you'd have to start requesting the day after the election, and you need a margin less than 0.5%

Dont think the us is the World
We are done with jews probem since 73

She's fucking with people and just asking for more money every time she's about to meet a deadline.

Sup Forums is effectively watching an 90 something year old woman pass waste, and is freaking out about the "implications" of her taking a fat, smelly shit. She is fucking with the DNC.

i wanna fill her dirty ham sandwich with some hot mayo

I have a big dick and it would be very uncomfortable for her.

I want to stop by the Denny's

Ive met her desu ama

PA has never recounted except when required by state law for a result closer than 0.5%

Only Clinton or Trump can petition the state for a recount, and it needs to happen by court order. It won't.

Jill (((Stein))) is just hoarding liberal shekels

maybe so but they have to know that this is a fucking pipe dream, they have to know that there's no way they're going to show hillary as the winner in those states, they have to know that if they steal the election from trump now that this country will fucking burn, it has to be a money grab because that's all that makes sense

Was kek trying to warn us?

The green party has never accomplished anything except throwing temper tantrums.

not realizing that Jill Stein is a Machiavellian super troll who, just like us, is aware that the Democratic party rigged the election and is using this opportunity to take them down so that her party can fill the liberal power-gap...so 4-D chess as usual.

[spoiler] also, shes one of the few unanimously confirmed gilfs [/spoiler]

They got W elected. That was nice.

Oh shit, would a Trump -> Stein swing be the ultimate chaos ending?

styxenhammer satanic trips

she wil try to , becuse she has no stake in it, but she can pass onto history if she does so

It's not her dude, it's the shitty green party.

>NO REFUNDS

It's like these faggots didn't learn from Boyney Sanduhs.
I can't even be mad at these Jews. They're doing extremely typical Jew shit and exploiting morons.

Jewish Politician gets left to donate all their money during election, NO REFUNDS

Jewish Politician gets left to donate all their money after election, NO REFUNDS

If anyone wants a good laugh go to r/politics and look at the comments about the electoral college lol.