What's the worst country on earth and why is it Turkey?

What's the worst country on earth and why is it Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha wtf

Turkey is the veganism of countries. People who hate it spend an infinitely larger amount of time whining about it than the people themselves do.

Yes but vegans(turkey) try to spread their insane ideology on everyone else, to a very aggressive extent.

The ideology itself is bad for everyone, why would anyone want to spread such filth

What ideology do turks spread? All I ever hear is people complaining.

Nationalism mixed with allahu akbar.

>Nationalism is bad when muslims do it
Know how I know you're a jew, other than your faggot flag?

>Still being this butthurt

nice meme :^)

this doesn't change the fact that Turkey is actively trying to hold the world back

Can't wait for NATO to kick them out and help the Kurds and Armenians get their lands back

All that hate towards turks, blacks, japanese or mexican people. Why? Stop trying to difference between the ethnic groups like this. If your family isnt 100% germanic for several hundred years, youre a degenerance anyway.

Daily reminder romania is in under Ottoman control for 500 years.

>this doesn't change the fact that Turkey is actively trying to hold the world back
Nigger rly?
>Can't wait for NATO to kick them out and help the Kurds and Armenians get their lands back
K*rds are now are living in lands where Armenians used to be they gained this lands in Armenian memecide

>NATO
>Ever doing anything useful in current era

I hope you ain't that credulous brother.

Daily reminder that nobody gives a shit

that your country was built by a gay jew

And that your nation is too stupid and cowardly to be a democracy, own up to its crimes, admit they're oppressing the Kurdish minority

Turkey is almost as bad as Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the acid flinging, child marrying, trying-to-pick-up-girls-on-omegle-ing, monkeys, the only reason the Turks take the cake is because they're actively holding the rest of the world back while the others are simply holding their own backwards dive back

It's helped keep a lid on russia. That's crumbling now though.

> tanned german defending Turkey

I'm not even surprised, Mehmet.

Just wishful thinking

But still we have to keep in mind all the instability, its not that far fetched that they might recover some with all the conflict going on

DAILY REMINDER THAT TURKEY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THIRD WORLD WAR (WW3) AND THE USA IS GOING TO HAVE TO KICK SOME ROACH ASS ina few decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years

Remember when Turks were based

Daily reminder Romanian national hero behaded by Mehmed 2 while his brother radu sucking Mehmeds cock.