Are you prepared for Chinese movies and TV to dominate the world and destroy Hollywood?

Are you prepared for Chinese movies and TV to dominate the world and destroy Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXsGHVbUyFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
youtube.com/watch?v=uxyZ4MnomTo
youtube.com/watch?v=FxN51F3UJnE
youtube.com/watch?v=v1Cb2d0ZUVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek. Anything that siphons money away from Hollywood is good in my book

Me Go Pee Pee In your Coke was an epic miniseries.

Chinks > Jews

Canada btfo

Is this kino?

Seriously, any of you still watch hollywood movies and call himself redpilled anymore?

chinese movies are great.
They're all b-tier but still great.

Also atleast chinks care more about pushing nationalism over jew shit.

im not complaining.

> caring about the electric Jew

It would be kinda cool compared to JewyWood, but I doubt it. It's a style that just won't be taken seriously here in the US. It seems like live action anime and a step away from looking like "The Airbender Movie". It can get popular, but it would definitely start out as a niche audience unless some major well received Chinese blockbuster is made.

Last one.

As long they get the guy that played Cao Cao into more roles.

nobody wants to look at these soulless gook faces

bye bye

These look like cheap shit.

>literally all these webms are more entertaining than anything by Marvel in 15+ movies

How is this possible?

Chink movies > ((Hollywood))

why they all look like jomo elfs?

"Journey to the West: Taming of the Demons" is available on Netflix.

I highly recommend it.

>Not taking their storylines too seriously while at the same time incorporating the action you would see in a well made video game cut-scene.
It's like a Sy-Fi Channel movie that isn't trying to be goofy shit.

wtf I hate legolas now

Already watched it, and loved it.
Detective Dee ones are great.

Also highly recommend The Admiral: Roaring Currents.

Some of the best naval scenes ever.

These are super sentai-tier special effects. Is this from some sort of comedy?

shit uninventive fight choreography, I've seen sprite animation made by high schoolers more entertaining than Marvel movies
youtube.com/watch?v=zXsGHVbUyFQ

we wuz elves and shit

So what is this film?

Fuck off chink, i'm not taking your shitty knock offs.

Marvel B T F O

You mean, like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

It's a GoT-style TV series. Ice Fantasy if you want to look it up.

It's a mix of china not being up to date on skill/polish, and asians kind of all loving the ss-aesthetic.

when did wonder woman get so hairy and chinese?

I prefer Thunderbolt Fantasy

The effects are actually pretty decent.
If you threw in a good director, maybe some better actors if it's not just the director fucking up, you'd actually have some damn good fantasy.

as a Chinese guy and film buff this shit is so fucking embarrassing and cringe worthy for me

god damn.

man these movies looks gay as fuck.
Thank god we have the Jews to make kino for us

Yes because it's bad for (((Hollywood)))

>screenshot reaction face complete

Only the ones from Hong Kong and Taiwan 2bh.
Not too arsed about shite from the mainland

>Not liking Chinese art house bullshit movies about rural Chinese that are losing their minds.

I actually don't mind this, at least Chinks aren't kikes

Is this kino?

That looks depresing as fuck.

Kek wtf

Cao Cao is best gook.

ugly

I'm not ashamed to admit that I regularly cry while watching these movies.

>no jewgold for Hollywood anymore
I don't watch kike racemixing propaganda, but Chinese movies are pretty kewl desu. Especially martial arts stuff.
Hollywood only makes shitty re-remakes of shit movies the last 15 years.

I'm definitely okay with that.

>Are you prepared for Chinese movies and TV to dominate the world and destroy Hollywood?

Yes.

Anything is better than watching a bunch of niggers oook and eeek.

Wasn't that gook and not chink

Still a good watch though. The absolute madman.

The Chinese make better movies than the fucks who make em in the states now

whenyoumentionquebec.webm

The Korean movie industry is already better than Hollywood, but Americans are too bluepilled and autistic to watch subtitles.

Any recommendations?

>asians with blue eyes
Fucking racists.

No, it's audio-zootrope.

Chinks hate niggers. I'm not surprised they rather make their own movies than watch Jewywood's diversity fests.

what are some good chinkcore movies

He's basically the devil in chinese culture.
But what a badass devil he was.

I liked this one (full movie): youtube.com/watch?v=uxyZ4MnomTo

Also this one (trailer): youtube.com/watch?v=FxN51F3UJnE

I don't actually know much about movies and I wouldn't be surprised if only few other people can enjoy this shit. The main reason I'm into this is because I'm a Chinaboo.

>good guys are blond, fair-skinned and blue-eyed

>whites are generally pretty much always coolguy/brotier in all Asian films
oh yeah, those terrible Asians, plz give up more Hollywood, Mr.Shlomo!

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeee"
That webm sums up pol pretty well

I know this well when it comes to americans, it's the same here too.

tfw deaf. It's a struggle just to get a subtitled viewing at the local cinema/theater/whatever you call it here. In the town over it's a struggle there too, even finding subtitles online in a timely fashion for films that were released this year can sometimes be something that never ever surfaces any pages of the internet... I have to hope the uploader has them or did them himself.

Asian cinema is what got me into films in the first place since they were the only things i could watch that had subtitles.

Fucking sucks man. I watched a movie about a chinese old lady that has to care for a kid and was depresing, fucking life in china as an old person must be hell.

I'd rather just watch my Japanese animes, 2bh fampai.

>oook and eeek

Yes the chinks are much more creative than the jews in hollywood.

Nice get

Honestly, I'd rather have chicks than Jews and niggers. They can at least teach us martial arts through visuals.

I really need to rewatch those old Bruce Lee films.

Are the Chinese using a new kind of drug or something? Well even this crap is better than 90% of Hollywood new movies.

This is all really gay. Super gay.

That's it. I'm out. I'm moving to Australia and hacking into the US nuclear defense system.

While you're all dead, I'll be living in an ANCAP paradise. I won't even need bitcoins cuz bullets will be the currency and I'll have all the recreational nukes I want. If you don't like it statist, feel free to take a ride in my helicopter.

1942 was decent movie

I for one love how Chinese films put so much effort into set design. It looks so fucking good compared to bullshit CG

Why are all actors canadian then ?

I don't care who makes the movies. If they are good, I will watch them. If they suck, I won't.

It's by Zhang Yimou, he's done several others, they're just a little above art-house tier.

fantasy style, like this:

Hero - 2002
House of Flying Daggers - 2004

The Flowers of War - 2011 (mainstream)

Day of the rake

I can't wait for the 100th remake of Journey to the West, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and endless dramas of Chinese beating up Japanese and Nationalists, together with a mix of slapstick derivative soap operas.

It's fantasy land are you fucking retarded?

I don't mind.

Kek nice one ahmed.

I'm sure if you were non-white in addition to deaf that the news would champion your cause and force all cinemas to have subtitles.

Chinks cant handle AMBITION.

Is it just me, or are rural people being fucked all over the world? Rural Americans, rural Russians, rural Chinese - no matter where you go, life is shit for rural people.

Is this just a side effect of capitalism and industrialization?

youtube.com/watch?v=v1Cb2d0ZUVs

As if this hasn't happened before....
>Who is Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan

Movie title?

There are some pretty cool chink movies, from sci-fi to really good dramas to lol worthy adventure. I welcome the competition, they have good production values and should get the burgers working hard again to face them off. This cycle of unoriginals and super-hero dominance -- ironman 17, marvelous cunts sperging out against a big baddie who is simply misunderstood 23 and hulk/spiderman 3 (version 9) is fucking lame.

korea is also fucking great.

you had me at destroy hallywood

Poet on a Business Trip

>mfw I can practically see Mike, Crow, and Tom tearing into this shit.

seriously, Spiderman rehashes triggered me so hard. They had the nerve to rehash it less than 5 years later not to mention the first trilogy was fucking bit hit by any account (financials and cultural trendsetting). I don't even... And Ang Lee's Hulk (the 1st) is way better.

I liked kung fu hustle

Kitsch as fuck.