EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "THEY'RE GETTING SCARED" EDITION

Welcome to /ewo/, Eyes Wide Open, the investigation into the pedophile ring operated by the wealthy, corrupt elite of America and countries abroad.
==

>What the fuck is going on?
To find out the basics of what's been happening, we suggest you watch these videos and read this site.

-Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
-Infowars video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
-Jumping into the rabbit hole:
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
-What we know so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
-Pizzagate Primer:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

This is the thing that FBIanon and Assange were talking about. If we can break this story, it will be big. The Clinton Foundation is almost certainly part of it along with most governments in the world.

>Alright I've watched the videos and read the site, what can I do to help?
You can do many things. We are always looking for diggers and detectives to uncover new leads and bring us one step closer to justice. Trawl through wikileaks, archives, social media, maps, news reports, tax returns and anything you deem relevant for more info that can be useful to us. We also need talented memers to get the things we find and distill them into potent memes that can be spread on social media. We have touched a nerve with this investigation and the MSM is going full shill to discredit us and push the Fake News meme. We need you to help us fight back.

Standard Operating Procedure pastebin:
Coming soon™
==

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4jzmxGrqdPE
victuruslibertas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Police-sketch-of-abductors.jpg
fox5sandiego.com/2013/10/14/new-sketches-released-in-madeleine-mccann-disappearance-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Recent Happenings and possible leads (needs updating):
>Norway and Australia have cut back on Clinton Foundation donations. Coincidentally, Norway has busted a pedo sex ring with many high ranking politicians. We have yet to confirm something similar happening in Australia.

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:

>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:

>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php

>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm

>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)

>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area
==

Entertainment:
>True Detective playlist

>Pizzagate: Eyes Wide Open
==

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF

OLD THREAD
→ →
→ →

Stop flooding Sup Forums with this shit.

Fuck off.

Recent Happenings and possible leads:
>Norway and Australia have cut back on Clinton Foundation donations. Coincidentally, Norway has busted a pedo sex ring with many high ranking politicians. We have yet to confirm something similar happening in Australia.

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:

>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:

>Missing Minors in Texas:

>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:

>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)

>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area
==

Entertainment:
>True Detective playlist

>Pizzagate: Eyes Wide Open
==

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/AtuY1isF

OLD THREAD
→ →

Previous bread

Bump 4 justice

>stop flooding Sup Forums with this shit
stop flooding Sup Forums with this shit
stop flooding Sup Forums with this shit

really makes me think when you keep spamming the same response and it's archived for everyone to see on 4plebs

>justice

Justice can be cold. Rotting away slowly for your wrongdoings before being sent off. Is that not in it's own way Justice? Something for Our Greatest Ally to ponder.

bump

>Secret Service Secret Service Secret Service Secret Service Secret Service

HAHAHA, IT'S LIKE ALL YOU DO IS TELL PEOPLE NOT TO POST THESE THREADS

You know what I do when someone tells me not to do something?

I do it even more. More than I would have if they didn't say anything to me.

THE

MODS

ARE

SHILL

BOTS

I didn't believe in this but now I do.

Fucking hell. That "play dominoes on pasta or pizza" means having BDSM sex with underage boys or girls?

What the fuck.

>I'M JOHN ALEFANTIS AND I DO NORMAL THINGS

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE, GET OUT OF MY PIZZERIA

he looked suspicious in that video of him, like he knew exactly what was going on

we need to shut this shit down, its hurting the credibility of Sup Forums

fuck off to /r9k/

I suggest we look into the school and church a couple of blocks away from comet ping pong and the crew.
It wouldnt surprise me if they get a fresh supply from there.

>SHUT IT DOWN

Can a mod please delete this?

I should mention that St. Auguste Montessori is a PRESCHOOL.

>Can a shill shut the fuck up?

why?

Delete your life.

>legitimate political events are being uncovered
>doesn't belong on Sup Forums
ISHYGDDT

Who is this FBI user, and how do we know he isn't knowingly giving us false positives?

This.

AUTISTS GO BACK TO /r9k/!!! YOU DON'T BELONG ON Sup Forums.

Forgotten little tidbit, Tony p actually said I'm still in the torture chamber in jp emails, and publicly said that he had a large tall room excavated under his home for the purpose of unusual art installations

>not knowing FBIanon
Newfag or shill, I don't know which one you are, but what you must do is still the same. GET THE FUCK OUT.

t. increasingly nervous pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw&feature=youtu.be

BOYS FOR SALE is a documentary about child trafficking by a man called Dr. Tom Philpott. I've listened/watched it about twice, and at a point in the video a victim brings up the fact that politicians ARE involved. Buying boys for sex for parties. They proceed to discuss it.

In 1991 it was alleged that Tom Philpott had """"""committed suicide,"""""" but back in 1982 in an in-depth article published in Texas Monthly, Tom revealed that he had been shot at and had received death threats concerning his active role in exposing this organized criminal activity.

View in desktop if mobile

bump

In the comet bday vid the person with the mic actually said that they euthanized a baby because it cried all the time, sick joke perhaps, but these should be formally investigatable, was there a baby and where is it now

>Better quality

How new are you?

>Creepy room is called a killroom as a joke, referencing how it looks like something a serial killer would use
>autistic 'detectives' see it used and think it must be in reference to satanic child murder

to commemorate Rebecca black Friday look into this guy

>SHUT IT DOWN GOY

has anything come up regarding Muamad. Yunus?

Remember seeing a h3h3 video on this guy a while ago. This guy is a total fucking creep.

You NEETs haven't come up with one shred of credible evidence that isn't ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED tier horse shit

You are pathetic, kill yourselves

What have you guys "legitimately" found other than some creepy pictures, a few in jokes, and common symbols used everywhere?

You mean Judaic child murder. Yes. And it is well documented.

Whatever Shekels you receive it isn't enough.

I recognize you from the last 4 threads. Interesting coincidence, why do you feel so strongly about us having this discussion? Is it somehow in your best interest to stop this investigation? Interesting.

Jews have a disgusting sense of humor and lust.

Leery of FBanon list, there's virtually nothing to go on for most items on list, here we have actually emails with actionable investigatable connections, none of which are on that list, apparently ritual child sacrifice us not if concern, presume bc it leads to the wrong people?

Zero, I honestly have been following these threads for a while, and all I've seen is massive conjecture and roleplaying. I wouldn't even be surprised that certain people you suspect might have been involved in pedophilia, I just think you guys are making a lot of logical leaps

GUYS REMEMBER:

DO NOT reply to SHITPOSTERS!!! PAY THEM NO ATTENTION.

That's exactly what THEY want.

Way to dodge the question

You've found nothing

A lot of logical leaps.

We were all skeptical, until he accurate predicted numerous things this election cycle before they happened, such as the Clinton Foundation investigation by the actual FBI. Nobody had any idea about this shit back in May/July. He hit the nail right on the head.

bumperino

plz fucking kys faggot.

>autistic pizzagate retards
>calling other posters "shitposters"

I'm confused... whats this whole pizzagate thing about?

THREAD THAT IS BEING SLID THE MOST NOW, HELP, BUMP AND REPLY WITH A PICTURE EVERY FEW MINUTES ONCE YOU'RE IN IT
THREAD THAT IS BEING SLID THE MOST NOW, HELP, BUMP AND REPLY WITH A PICTURE EVERY FEW MINUTES ONCE YOU'RE IN IT

aww man, you sure demoralized me, guess i'll stop posting then

Concentrated autism.

Who could be behind this I truly wonder.

are you blind? The thread is full with images explaining this. Did u even see the OP post? Go watch the videos

autismos are upset that there's no happening so they're trying to meme a pedophilic santanic cult that really likes Italian food into existence.

>the shills are waking up
Oh great

pastebin.com/UwEUyauy
pastebin.com/MakYmzzt

You know FBanon is same person or source? It's a detailed insiderish list to be sure, just interesting that it has nothing to do with what has already been found, don't think Haiti was on that list and someone died investigating connections to cf. More fearful of saying this than calling out pedos, open season on the pedos we bag one and they'll come down like dominoes, sing like a bunch of crap. What you all need is just one insider informant to blab about the details of how it all works.

Can anybody please post that pentagram connecting all the pedophile places in DC? Tryna to redpill my family here.

It's Happening.

So like.... theres gates that make pizzas?

thats fucked up d00000ds
prolly Clinton and her cronies did it

Pedo damage control..

>trolledsoftly.jpg

bumperino4justice

You're not fitting in with our sophisticated crowd. Your Jewish humor is like a knife in the back that you can't reach it's painful and leaves you dry once all the blood has been drained into your Jewish bucket and you'd probably drink it.

Even some people here know about pizza gate.

When did normies start to hear about it? I missed that part out.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has said crazy things before, but CTR shilling and disinfo spreading is actually a true concern. The government, especially the UK has programs designed to influence online communities and direct group think. Countless studies on this.

I'm trying to dig up more on Itchie Gross and Pizza Packet, but this other thread isn't going anywhere.

Here's some basic stuff:

Pic related is his daughter's artwork. I do remember in one of the earlier threads on all this that one user kept trying to say that Itchie Gross was obviously not even a real person because his name was so obviously fake. Apparently not.

All these shills only confirm the suspicions we all have about this. Why else would there be so many people dedicating their time to stop an elite paedophile ring?

If you say we should go to /x/ and /r9k/ with this shit, it only proves you're all newfag fucks that can't even integrate well enough to even pass as a regular Sup Forumslack.

ALL SHILLS PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR LINE MANAGER FOR FURTHER BRIEFING.

bump

what happened with the leaf cunt that was tracking down a house on the california coast, which was somehow related, and which another user discoveered had been bought by the Twatter bloke?

>Sup Forums has arrived

Same guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=4jzmxGrqdPE

Link?

You don't seriously believe what that image says, do you?

fuck off you fucking shill.

Brock is used to being the one on the attack, but we deflected the election attack and we counterattacked with nukes for pizzagate.

They are hitting us with everything they have. They've burned both twitter and Facebook over this. The MSM fell on its sword for hillary, and the left is desperately attempthing to discredit alt/new right media.

Before a Coup, the first thing you do is shut down communications and set up a single channel to address the public.

Ask yourself, do you see that happening now?

yes. we may all be mad, but if we are, its a collective madness.

youre either on the tracks with the lads, or you are not from round these parts.

>many high ranking politicians
Remove that shit from your pasta, two local politicians were busted.

No. Too fragmented with all the free thinking that's been slipped into Media by Goyim. The Goyim are starting to question the teachings.

victuruslibertas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Police-sketch-of-abductors.jpg

fox5sandiego.com/2013/10/14/new-sketches-released-in-madeleine-mccann-disappearance-case/