Nearly 700k Americans died in their Civil War

Nearly 700k Americans died in their Civil War

For what purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/declarationofcauses.html#
uswings.com/about-us-wings/vietnam-war-facts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To thin the herd. Too many Irish fucks hit us at once.

To make it illegal to succeed from the country, slavery had nothing to do with it which is why it was still around for nearly a year once the war was over.

Either way the wrong people won.

So that Wall Street could continue to carpetbag the country.

That worked out well didn't it you fat ketchup addicted fuck.

In the beginning it was to keep the Union together. Towards the end the yankees went full retard with the whole slavery thing.

Either way the end result was niggers running rampant and the death of the Yeoman farmer.

>succeed

Guy with the hat looks like Sammy Gunz sidekick

Imagine if murica would be weak as fuck confederation.

So that this could be free, sadly.

you mean state rights?

the south was illiterate bc of how large it was and how spread out towns were so the rich slave owners who made up like 5% of the south tricked southerners into believing it was another fight for independence. they jewed them basically. slaves fought for the confederacy in the beginning but both non slave owning southerner and slaves found out eventually they had been tricked.

agricultural society v industrial urban society

we got fucked, but the rich Southerners shouldn't have been buying niggers. Sadly neither outcome would have been preferable, except a Southern victory would have been bad for niggers and better for white people.

idk but we let everyone down

soon the US will be Mexico/Brazil 2.0

we know they didnt fight it for that, or World War I or World War II

I'm gonna start doing the hidden hand into the coat thing in pictures fuck it.

Yanks got worried the south was too successful so they decided to destroy their way of life and leave the economy crippled for generations to come

Adolf, is that you?

Fuck you Yankee bitch, look at what your disgusting industrialization has done to American society. It wasn't about slavery you dumb nigger lover.

>For what purpose?
You need to ask?
For niggers of course!

Sure did.

Potatoniggers fresh off the boat dropped like flies at Gettysburg.

to obliterate my southern heritage and way of life and build a new society based on multiculturalism that can never secede again

Unified economy

so the country could benefit from addition of free blacks.

Guns steel and germs?

Solidifying white guilt in the US for 150+ years

so the states could have less control and the federal government could have more of it

Shame we can't ask them.

No, it's actually the other way around. The Southern states, especially the states in the "Deep South" looked at the election and the population trends and realized for the first time in American history, the South could not outvote the rest of the country. This meant that in the long run, slavery would be doomed, because although the Republicans weren't even united on abolishing it (remember that even Lincoln just wanted to stop it from spreading), within 20-40 years they almost certainly would be. So they tried to leave. Only they did so in the most belligerent and pigheaded fashion possible, refusing to engage in any kind of negotiations and firing on US military bases. So the US government declared war on them.

So that fat nigger queens can sit around on welfare bitching on twitter all day.

Feels bad , friend.

Why is that the South is solid red though?

Kek this shit could be some hipster album cover

>firing on US military bases.
it was't their base it was confederate territory that the north REFUSED to leave like they did with all the other forts

this was done on purpose to create war sentiment in the north where there was previously none alot of northerners support the south succeeding and werent for the war until they were "wrong"

So that the Northern Yankees can spread their progressivism and democratism. Read about "Whig History". US today is run by 70 agencies that are barely controlled and issue their laws. This is the consequence of the victory of the North

Step one on the downward spiral for the US

kek

>A leaf is posting about the civil war
>For what purpose?

BLM

If the Southerners had just been smarter about how they seceded and hadn't acted in a way that almost makes it seem like they wanted war, they would have been allowed to leave peacefully. So there would have been a "Confederate States of America" consisting of South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, and Texas (the states that left before South Carolina attacked a federal base on an island near their coastline).

In the long run, the "CSA" would have become an odd little banana republic. Texas would not have stuck around when the cotton industry was gutted by the boll weevil and competition from Egypt/India and its own oil industry began to boom. Meanwhile the remaining states would have been stuck with a massive, incredibly angry enslaved black population (iirc South Carolina was about 40% black, for example), just waiting to revolt and turn the whole thing into Haiti 2.0. Would have been horrible for all involved.

BBC

To fuel Northern Greed.

for the privilege of having big black dick in their women

So retarded illeterate Rednecks would not divide the Nation built by the founders over Shlomo's right to own niggers.

I am genuinely interested in the downfall of western societies.

Think how many more white children those 700k men could have had if they picked their own cotton.

southerners were just jew puppets is all. the south is everything wrong with the usa and by that i mean all bark and no bite. it's just fat retards sperging out and doing nothing while their states get destroyed by niggers, spics and women fucking niggers. pretty pathetic

>tfw no cool pipe, loyal doggo, or manly beard

The Civil War was about states' rights not slavery.

It was about the rights of states to maintain the institution of slavery.

to make Liberals mad when southern white people do this

This.

Yanks really didn't give a fuck about the slaves. Fed vs State was the driving force.

If digits, this man is Hitler's grandfather.

How many people do you reckon smoked back then as a percentage of the population?

>If the Southerners had just been smarter

To free the noble black man.

>ignoring the enormous tax burden placed on the south by the north that literally built northern infrastructure

Because the North was overrun by immigrants

It wasnt about either
It was about Unionism vs Secession

>For what purpose?

So that their great grandchildren could be terrorized, raped, murdered, and micegenated out of existence.

Yankees screwed us all.

Anyone else see that?

So I herd that "uneducated white males" is what the elites call the working class now.

Looks like that one guy is petting Fry's dog

F

Unimaginable. Sure, some were there since a few generations but also many joined fresh from the boat.

Imagine to join a war in a foreign country in which you basically have no stake, just to die on that land.

For the same reason I got extremely mad when I read that over 60k murricans died in Vietnam. They were drafted (i.e. no choice) and died on foreign land, robbed from their future.

The Civil War was a result of two distinct waves of immigration in the earliest period of the English colonization of the New World. The more famous (and more often celebrated) was the Puritan pilgrimage to the "New England" states, which had as its primary motivation the establishment of a new religious and political order that would be the fulfillment of a Divine Providence.

The other wave, which began earlier, was more economically focused. Gold and silver hunters for the crown, exiles and renegades, disgraced lords and poverty-stricken, would-be adventurers. They centered around Virginia. They had little of the religious or political ambitions of their Northern brethren, and little in common with them socially (the Northerners were more "middle class normal" than the Southerners) despite speaking the same language.

The clash of these two cultures was inevitable, as was the eventual supremacy of the North over the South. The purpose was to forge a more Perfect Union, and to what extent that has been achieved is yet to be seen.

The funny thing is they make more than most of these retarded numales with sociology degrees working at starbucks

I would have rather died in Vietnam than in WWII

To let their slaves fuck their wives. Cucked for life.

As far as I know the U.S. government relied on volunteers in WW2. The issue in my opinion is consent. If I consent to risk to die on a foreign shore everythings fine. The problem is the draft.

I must add tho that the draft is necessary when you have to defend your country and I would gladly give my life to support it but I will not take a single step into foreign Territory without my consent.

>U.S. government relied on volunteers in WW2.
No
Probably even less than Vietnam

Thanks for clarifying mate. Just had my history book as source which stated they volunteer lines were enormous.

>Slavery had nothing to do with it

Holy shit stop it with this fucking meme. You can literally read the declaration of secession from each state, and they all mention slavery as the primary reason for their secession; either the importance of the institution to their success, or the ebil anti-slavery Lincoln gubbermint

civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/declarationofcauses.html#

Educate yourself, retard. It's really shameful that a fucking leaf knows more about your history than you do.

>Myth: Common belief is that most Vietnam veterans were drafted.
>Fact: 2/3 of the men who served in Vietnam were volunteers. 2/3 of the men who served in World War II were drafted. Approximately 70% of those killed in Vietnam were volunteers.

Just found this has a lot of other interesting facts about the war

>91% of Vietnam Veterans say they are glad they served.
>74% say they would serve again, even knowing the outcome.

uswings.com/about-us-wings/vietnam-war-facts/

So do you think the Union would have just let them go if they didnt have slavery?

From the viewpoint of the south, it was a rich man's war. Common male southerners went off to fight to defend the plantation method of industry where a slave was worth about 20k current USD each, and the larger percentage of the white population didn't even own slaves.

To another large degree, it was a matter of the south being able to rule themselves on their own terms without being told what they could and could not legally do from the north. OP should really take a history course and look up the numbers and social situation for himself.

If they didn't have slavery, they wouldn't have moved for secession in the first place, so your question is moot.

>Nearly 700k Americans died in their Civil War. For what purpose?

So that American civilization could achieve it's glorious apex.

We would be an entirely different country with different politics
The fact remains that the the US did not go to war to over slavery

The union couldn't have egg on its face after separating from Europe with such gusto and it's perfect constitution.

Honestly, the South was pissed about the parallel, but the thing is that slavery would have stayed legal almost indefinitely if they hadn't separated.

Tl;dr: war was not really about slavery, more about preserving the union to look god to Europe.

DESU Kanye is the apex of apes. Greatest negro alive.

Slavery may have been their reason for secession (36°30′), but that wasn't the reason for the civil war.

>The fact remains that the the US did not go to war to over slavery

Yes it did, retard. Just READ the reasons for secession from each of these states. Who do you think knows more about their reasons for leaving the Union, you or the people who actually seceded?

I've got some sympathy for the South up until the Confederacy was selling out for foreign Empires. It wasnt fighting for their rights, it was nothing short of treason.
It angers me so much to read about the South conspiring with the British and allowing the French establish a fucking Hapsburg as Emperor over Mexico.
Even after it was all said and done, Lincoln was fixing to rebuild the South, restore the broken Republic, and liberate the darkies back to their motherland. But in one final act of shooting themselves in the foot, rebels had Lincoln killed and it all went to shit from there

>TLDR treacherous filth should take responsibility for the shit hole they live in

What an incredibly stupid thing to write.

The reason for them leaving waas they were going to become a perpetual minority in a Democracy
Also their reason for leaving is irrelevant
What was the reason for the US going to war

thanks for the quality post.

The Southern gentry was a minority to begin with, they just rigged the system.

that system wouldn't survive industrialization so they chimped out. I'd consider that a sort of degeneracy of an economical kind.

Because lincoln was a racist war mongering corrupt lying tyrant.

so niggers and spics could burn american flags

>Also their reason for leaving is irrelevant

Jesus Christ, I'm out. Can't debate with someone THIS retarded

Our country didnt survive industrialisation and the immigration that it caused

Just because they leave doesn't mean we have to go to war you dumb leaf
We did not go to war to eradicate slavery we went to war to preserve the Union

buncha cucks.

Definitely one of the benefits. Thank you based civil war soldiers.

To preserve the Union minus slavery. You can't pretend like those issues are mutually exclusive

Slavery was legal in the Union though

What the fuck? Faked assed photo.Why do people bother with this shit? If you are going to do this shit then dont make it so obvious with all the added scratch and dust imperfections

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that hah

>unopened Doritos bag on the ground

Shameful waste of food, Tyrone.

nah, Southerners went full on Leroy Jenkins. They were itchin for a fight