TFW Jill stein is demanding a recount that would be so fucking corrupt that if Hillary won...

TFW Jill stein is demanding a recount that would be so fucking corrupt that if Hillary won, it would cause Trump Supporters to riot, giving the Media a fresh excuse to fucking Hammer them every minute of every day for the next eight years.
This is not 4d Chess, this is transdimensional chess and every move was planned 5 years beforehand

it's too late. the recounts are too late. the deadline is TODAY for PN, monday for WI, and about a week for MI. MI alone wouldn't be enough.

donald trump is your president. there is no avoiding this.

NO REFUNDS GOY

when is cali due?

Hillary Clinton Will win anyway cuz anti-kek wills it, and the crowd reaction will utterly demolish democracy, and then we go through the Merkel effect and The US goes on the same path Germany is going through, The Amnesty will bring in millions of dirty animals that only vote democrat because they need to to survive, and we officially become a one party nation

Plant lady just wants money and attention. She's just trolling liberals now by giving them false hope.

Michigan was almost entirely paper ballots too.

Why is Jill Stein pushing a recount? I thought she didn't want Hillary

She's doing what bernie did. they're both filthy kikes.

>Hillary Clinton Will win anyway cuz anti-kek wills it
Keep telling yourself that, Schlomo.

in Michigan they had a recount and Trump still won

I think she's doing it for publicity; it'll also help her get rid of the liberals who blame her for splitting the left. I know she despises $hillary, even if she might regret helping Trump get into office. The recount won't make a difference anyway.

image seems exploitable

lmfao they do NOT want to recount cali, because they'd find millions of illegals voted. they only wanted to recount the videos where trump was selected.

cali is solid blue anyways, there's no way trump can win cali.

This would make no sense. Hilldawg has already be proven to have a higher number of popular votes, so proving it again will not change anything.

What's the logic behind this? Am I missing something here, or are libs being idiots once again?

this is just sad. the war isn't over for them, is it? it'll never be over for them.

today is the Wisconsin deadline were is it ?

She may suspect that votes have been stolen from the Green party, and if she can prove vote switching then people are fucked

No, no, you guys don't get it, They WANT to make it look like Hillary is the most corrupt president ever, because she is above the law it doesn't matter how much shit she has pulled on her, she is immune from it, the only effect it will have is that everything will flip flop and Republicans will riot with guns and the Media will fucking Take advantage of every last drop of violence, the liberals get their way, they push more and more dems into office, and in the end George Soros Wins

>PN
public neducation

>Hillary Clinton Will win anyway cuz anti-kek wills it
weak digits my dude

Someone post that photo of Jill Stein looking hot in a bikini.

Any recount will increase Trump's lead and expose democrat fraud.

not in this timeline, motherfucker.

>Hilary steals election from Bernie
>Dems do nothing
>Trump wins fair and square
>Dems lose their shit and demand a recount